Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told U I came over here without my guns ?- The ex and her sister spent a few days over at the beach house they even painted the master bedroom- She asked if I wanted her to bring my guns - her sister lives not far from where I am -- She afraid of guns and I had to talk her thru removing a 30 round magazine from a highly modified Chinese SMS!- My Multi Shooter -- Ole Spray and Pray !-- I hope she got that mag out safely cause she clumsy !-- Being in the land of the Aryan Brotherhood-- I would like to have my guns !

Umbra I guess U human after all !--
Drcree-- It may be wrong but my guns are my security blanket -- I don't even shoot them much - I just feel better having them around - On the hunt for a pistol - blew the back end off a cheap .25 semi auto and need a new one - new to me - something functional-- I like that .45 Browning 1911 - carried it as a M.P in the army but maybe something that don't kick so hard !-- maybe .38 snub nose police special ?- probably get what I find ?
My babies are looking good - Some better than others -- Took the shotgun aproach -- Start a bunch of **** and see what will thrive in these conditions !-- Keef dirt farming ?- Any port in a storm !-- I be getting back to what I know soon !

Hello OFC

I hope everyone is having a great day.
The cooler weather we have here the last couple of days has been nice,
I am going to attempt to make some RSO I think. I have a few pounds of trim. Would that work or should I make something else? My Mom has cancer and I want to make her some medicine with my trim. I am not sure what to do or what to make. People talk about RSO a lot it seems.

Good morning all, my goodness you some chatty folk. i love that.
Thunder and lightning and temps from 90 to 60 Burr.. Plants made it just fine thru the storm. Dogs didn't do as well.
RE, I am so sorry your purple haze hermied. I knew it did that and I forgot. SHOOT. I liked it enough to keep but I sure shouldn't have sent it out. I hope it didn't ruin your crop.
I have been doing nothing. And then some more of nothing. Some more nephews calling about can they help harvest.LOL, i love that too. After kinda being real grumpy last year, I was, I told my daughter she didn't have to help this year. It was so brave of me. I was sincere. Thankfully she didn't believe me and will come for part of it.
You guys all sound good, Umbra they should be glad you don't miss a call daily, they seem to work the stuffin outta you.
Bud has white arches made of pvc pipe. Who knew it could bend. It will hold the tarp that he will get situated this week. I couldn't do this without him. I fear it is permanent in our tiny yard... I think a cover crop of clover planted this fall? Will that work? Oh do i have to wait until like Feb or something? I am off to the store.

Good luck Burnin 1 -- Just follow the freeze -- quick wash technique and it'll come out fine and yes use the trim !-- That's what most do !--If U gonna cook the alcohol off without recovering it like Nov did don't be inside - make sure U got plenty ventilation-- Alcohol vapor will explode at the right concentration with any spark !-- I'm building me a still soon just for the alcohol to make RSO !-- Mostly !-- If I end up with a wooden keg full so be it !

Burnin1 - before U hit her with RSO maybe try something a little milder ?-- Maybe my Cannacaps ?-- Get U some 00 empty gel caps -- bake a small jar of weed at 275 for 45 minutes to an hour to decarb- use your bud --I grind mine by rubbing it thru a colander - before or after decarb -- Tben just pack the caps full as U can with a ram rod stick of some kind !- U can try her on 2 caps to start !- I was taking about 4 !--- Sometimes 5 - take them with some food with some oil in it - cheese - peanut butter !-- Takes about an hour to Kick in -- A dose of RSO might scare her !- Trying the caps first will ease her into it !

I’d help you with that harvest if I was closer Rose...that’s gotta be a lotta work!
My last little harvest took me about 15 minutes but I was only about 1 1/2’ tall...
Another mild sunny day here in NCal... I slept till almost 10 this mornin...I have my phone set to not ring from 10pm to 10 am unless it’s family...anybody else can call back later...
Broke my favorite pipe trying to scrap the crap outa the bowl...good thing I had a backup but now I gotta buy a new one...how do you guys clean your glass!!!
Rose I got more of those purple seed so I’m gonna try again and see what we get...yall have a great day!!!

Last edited:
RE -- Clean your pipes with coarse salt and Iso. alcohol !
Soak them !-- The salt won't dissolve in the alcohol and works as an abrasive- The alcohol will melt the residue away !-- Works great on glass pipes -- Get 2 pipes and U can leave one soaking !

Burnin1 -- If she tolerates the caps OK -- U can move on to something stronger -- The right dose will make her a little high but still functional !-- I would think 2 caps may be about right but warn her it may make her a little high-- that's what we want -- It's just the side effects of the medicine !-- If she tolerates that U can increase the dosage with more caps then move on to something stronger-- I would suggest RSO in oil or alcohol - U can use a gram of RSO in 5 mils. of either - Then work out the dosage again either a small syringe or by the drop if that is too weak or strong !-- Dose her 3 times a day reduce dosage or increase dosage as she tolerates it !
I know they say 60 grams of RSO in 60 days but that is powerful dosage and some would need assistance to stand and walk to the bathroom -- I'm of an opinion that giving a large a dose as the patient can tolerate and still function and keep them on that dosage longer will accomplish the same thing!-' Might be best to stay on it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Burnin1 U can cook the alcohol off the 1st batch but U are gonna need to make more RSO - Get with Rose about a Magic Butter Machine -- Isn't that what U use Rose or is it another machine ?- - it recovers most of the alcohol !- much cheaper than buying alcohol for each batch !

I got one of my primary fermenters -- I found my yeast and other **** !-- Nothing to see here move along !-- Think I'll start with Peach ?- I got to add some CO2 to the grow !-- Told U I'm sticking to my story !

Umbra U got a PM -- maybe - U should - but U know me and computers-- They don't like me much !

Morning OFC !-- filled my beer bottle bong with the last of the Mimosa I had - I like dat ****!-- I'm gonna have to get me some more of that !
Hey Crocket -- I would take U up on that but I'm afraid of snakes and I hear y'all some badass snakes !-- and salt water crocodile big as a bus and giant lizards like dinosaurs !-- I would need a bigger gun!--
I don't know where this cool weather is but it ain't here - still hellhot in East Texas ! -- Go for a walk with the dogs ?-- There is a bigass pitbull dog and a massive black dog of unkown ancestry that scare my little dogs - So they go in a pen outside while I maybe walk over to the grow ?-- My dogs will have their own yard soon !-- I do like this Mimosa !-- I got some baby plants marked PM - Child of Mimosa fathered by Double Purple Dojo I'm told so Purple Mimosa it is !-- Burn it if U got it !-- Good day to all !

bad language warning

Crocket - U got me on that one !--Sounds like a dangerous place but at least U don't have AR15s ?-- I don't know what we gonna do but we really should do something !- Politicians in the pocket of the gun lobby makes it hard to do anything !

I want to chop but I must force myself to wait another week.

20190909_205953.jpg 20190909_210013.jpg Day 63 for the BOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back