Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks. Hope you are having a great Sunday. I harvested two yesterday, took 5 hours for 2 of us to trim 'em and sad to report, both were seeded, what a drag. I have 4 to up pot today and then 6 that are going to get scrogged and flipped. 3 that I flipped 2 weeks ago have stretched to 6ft. That'll never due so I guess I gotta torture those girls a bit. Its gonna be a long night.
took the head of my '75 z1 kaw to a machinist friday to do a valve job. should have it back this week then get the engine back together. bought it new and it has only 10k miles on it. need a valve job? yeah. that's what happens when you float valves.

enjoy the remainder of the weekend guys!

I had one of those in '75, traded it for my first Harley but I did love that bike. 903 cc of screaming rice! A little tuning and she really goes.

Hey folks. Hope you are having a great Sunday. I harvested two yesterday, took 5 hours for 2 of us to trim 'em and sad to report, both were seeded, what a drag. I have 4 to up pot today and then 6 that are going to get scrogged and flipped. 3 that I flipped 2 weeks ago have stretched to 6ft. That'll never due so I guess I gotta torture those girls a bit. Its gonna be a long night.

I had one of those in '75, traded it for my first Harley but I did love that bike. 903 cc of screaming rice! A little tuning and she really goes.

got 2 of them nick--purchased one as a wreck but the engine was pristine. just sold our 13 ultra limited with 3000 miles on her. broke my heart. still have to have a scooter in my life so i figured i would get this one running again.
you are right though, this z has more balls than a barrel full of monkeys. use to do a LOT of street drags on it.
i almost bought a new superglide in 75 but after riding that z and having stand up in second gear , i immediately got the need for speed.

your h-d running okay?

Its wake n bake peeps. Umbra, I hope they appreciate you. How is your bshb? Mine is the perfect Christmas tree, about 6 foot.
Keef hope ya feel better. Have a good Sunday people. I'm gonna dig up some flowers and give to the new neighbor.
BSHB has been plagued with bugs, but found another source for more beans. Even pennywise x bshb beans. My boss thanked me for driving all the way to Healdsburg on a Sunday to figure out what was wrong. Sales manager was mad, they are out of precursor chemicals. 3 week lead time so scramble time to make it happen.

Built a bubble cloner yesterday. Well, I drilled some holes in a plastic lid lol. Not much building to it really. It's got 24 holes. Something like it goes for$50 or so everywhere. So easy to do! Can't wait to fill it up. I'm going to try using pool noodle sleeves.
I really like the 5x5. It's more of a room than a tent. I'm still fiddling with the setup. I don't like cords everywhere. They all drop down but there's just a web overhead. The little sprouts are praying. I'm gonna try to upload a pic. Wouldn't work from my cell but loaded straight up from the pc.

Attachments

• 20190915_181502.jpg
    20190915_181502.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 15
Let's move that refrigerator from the store room to the shop !-- I'm old !-- I don't need to be doing **** like that no more -- Never turns out well !-- At least there was no blood and no one had to go the the ER -- Poor refrigerator!-- I hope it still works ?-- Poor Keef !-- Oh Lawdy this gonna hurt for awhile !-- I'm need some more caps !- - Couple doses !

I'm down with the dog !- It's Krispy Kreme donuts !- Harley got good taste !- I like the twisted donuts too but I fall into the donut shop high ?-- It usually goes like this -- I'll take 2 of those - 2 of these - what are those ?- give me 2 ---got to have some chocolate I'll take 2- Can't eat but a couple but I got no control when I order- and some Kalaches too !--ham and cheese - 2 ! -- The donuts are pretty good when U split them in half and use them for hamburger buns too !--

Hey ofc, a cool night here in NCal...forecast says rain tomorrow early in the mornin till about midday...that should freshen things up...gonna put my flowering girls on the porch, yeah, they ain’t very big, second crop this year though, first was scrawny little autoflowers...these girls are still twice as big as the autos were...
Take it easy keef, you gonna hurt yer self doin that...
In my little town along hiway 49, it seems like nobody works anymore cuz there all out on my road...same with 80 on sundays, we gat all these folks heading back the city from Tahoe & Nevada...good thing I ain’t in a hurry...
The kids think it’s scary movie month so we got to go watch It2...but they serve beer at the movies now so it was ok...

Morning Everyone....Well that was a short weekend...worked Saturday and yesterday was just a flash in time.We may have a few showers moving in for the last part of the week, we can use the ozone to freshen the air some. Moved the grow past the flip...got 4 reg seeds in there and waiting to see what we get here. Wishing everyone a pain and stress free day!

33d7b600cbe2904be1e7322b206b2d1e.jpg

Got to get a new window a.c. this week -- Bearings in that motor are shot!-- Then drop the temp a few more degrees so I can clone in water -- Gonna have to get that revegg and any clones somewhere else to sex these plants -- The ex on her way to Corpus this week to fix a little problem-- The beach house will be on the market real soon !-- I'm ready to start house hunting !--

Good morning ofc, sittin on the porch this morning with my cuppa, listening to the rain...was gonna move my flowering plants under cover but got too lazy...well they are just barely into flower so I figure they’ll be okay...supposed to just rain till around 10 or 11...I don’t know how widespread this storm is but there are a couple of fires across the north state that could use some rain...

I'm have to hang some more lights and bring some kind of order to this cluster !-- Momma way up here-- babies way down there -- This will never do !-- They all in a circle I make them in a line -- Soon as my left arm works again !-
Might better just smoke me something and think about this ?-- Kinda overcast hot and humid back up in the woods today !-- It's hemp I said !-- I don't mess with marijuana - That's the devils weed !-- This ain't that !-- I'm just out to save the world with this CBD stuff !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back