Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm have to hang some more lights and bring some kind of order to this cluster !-- Momma way up here-- babies way down there -- This will never do !-- They all in a circle I make them in a line -- Soon as my left arm works again !-
Might better just smoke me something and think about this ?-- Kinda overcast hot and humid back up in the woods today !-- It's hemp I said !-- I don't mess with marijuana - That's the devils weed !-- This ain't that !-- I'm just out to save the world with this CBD stuff !--

Feel fortunate your nursery isn't 30 miles from the grow like me. It has proven near impossible to clone without me being right there.

Saw another Vape warning in the news today...13 states including MS has been found to have counter fit carts with synthetic THC and Fentanyl . This is turning into something worse than the Tylenol scare...one error in Fentanyl dose can end it. (Shakes head in disbelief)
Is fentanyl cheaper than weed? That seems very counter productive unless your just tryin to be an a$$hole...I suppose they are...

Went to the garden shop for some supplies and got back home in just the nick of time..., I saw the lightning flash as I was pulling into the driveway and got the plants under cover just as the skies let go...rain like wild coyotes and hail, makin all kinda crashy loud noise on my tin patio roof...
the THC isn't addictive, but the Fentanyl is
also quite deadly when you don’t know what you have or even if you do know, what’s a proper dose...and the I see a lot of people vaping in not in a small way...sometimes I see a huge cloud out a car window and you know it’s vape...
You get any rain down your way umbra?

HI guys, rain all day today and no we aren't covered yet, like you re, small flowers, i hope will be ok. Hi Guys. Does anyone have any Animal cookies seeds? I will look online. I am trying to help a 20-year-old kid that has ED, not that kind, it has to do with joints going out and in all the time, his is very painful. Anyway, i made him some oil and it didn't touch it. He said Animal cookies is the only thing that touches his pain. I am friends with his grandmother, he is a great polite kid. I guess i will just buy some seeds...
Fentanyl was on 60 minutes last night. It is so strong now if you touch it you can die. My rehab kids said they have lost 7 people in TN because of it. Scary stuff.
Keef, good luck.

Went to the garden shop for some supplies and got back home in just the nick of time..., I saw the lightning flash as I was pulling into the driveway and got the plants under cover just as the skies let go...rain like wild coyotes and hail, makin all kinda crashy loud noise on my tin patio roof...

also quite deadly when you don’t know what you have or even if you do know, what’s a proper dose...and the I see a lot of people vaping in not in a small way...sometimes I see a huge cloud out a car window and you know it’s vape...
You get any rain down your way umbra?
Yes I got rain on 99 between Fresno and Merced. Trucks were doing 40. Barely able to see it came down so hard.

You can buy fetty from China dirt cheap. Couple thousand a kilo when you bulk. Two kids in Wisconsin got busted manufacturing bad carts. I can't find the link on my phone. Something about Raid (yes, roach spray) being used to slow the air bubble when flipped upside down. 2 guys here in Ohio got busted with enough fentanyl to kill 14000 people last week. The 1 st report I read mentioned vape carts. I don't know if they were manufacturing or not. This is a chitty world. This never started until the dominoes started falling on legalisation. False flag attacks!

We used lots of fentanyl in the OR !- Lots of anesthesia people had an addiction at one time or another up to 50 % !--- Usually fentanyl !-- Some drugs are measured in milligrams - fentanyl is measured in micrograms !--

Good Morning OFC.... Got a couple 98* days and then cooling off to 92 lol. We had a strong breeze yesterday from the TD over by TX sucking in air for food. It was strange kinda, usually no wind when its this hot. The TD is not going to rain much over this way but Keef may get some showers. Got the second cup of coffee empty and my bong in use . No walk today, for it is a mow the yard day....all most 2 hours walking and pushing the mower is enough in this heat. Have a great day the cannabis way!

momma-50s-weed.jpg

Good morning yall!
Looks like I'm getting a present from the green godess!
I was poking around my collapsed greenhouse and there are a few volunteers from last years grow. Full of buds already! What luck! I'm almost out of tincture and pretty short on buds too. Even if they are seedy I can still turn them into rso.
Hope y'all have a great green day!

Good morning all! Enjoying (sorta) a rare weekday wake n bake, off work with a ruthless head cold which I felt coming on yesterday and scurried to whip up a batch of Ghanaian Ketchup aka sh*to sauce.... spicy fishy fire paste that'll blast your sinuses out like a pressure washer. Goes great with a fried egg and a box of kleenex.
All this talk about fentanyl in vape carts is pretty depressing, part of me is like, yeah some greedy numbnuts would totally do that, and part is like, here we go again with the scare tactics. Guess it just reinforces 'if you don't know where it came from, don't eat/drink/smoke/vape it'. See also, fake pills at festivals. Fake Molly at Electric Forest a few years back turned deadly and was found to have bug killer in it too. Never ceases to amaze me the depths some people will stoop to for a quick buck.

Good morning OFC. Leaves of three popping out. Yay! They still praying too. This is going to be a good run.
Umbra I lost two boc and two Larry lemons. I popped three each. 1 each did not even germ and two popped up disfigured. I still have the one box to see if it'll make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back