Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all OF’s
Weighed in dry and clean 14 ounces yesterday. Pretty pleased. Will start vacuum sealing next week and sending out to my good friends & family.
Been totally knocked down by a f$&@ing cold so a very lazy long weekend for me.

G'day everyone. It was supposed to frost last night. Didn't quite make it but it came close. If these hillbillies don't have their harvest done they better git busy! Took the gg4 yesterday, I got a wedding to go to on the 26th and I wanted some good smoke to take with for unwinding after. I'm moving a Sonic screwdriver into flower today. I have tried to grow this thing twice now and had problems both times. This time I'm going to have success. I'll get it under my scrog net and let her run. It tends to stretch a lot and should be a perfect scrog. I plan on growing a gg along with her but this time I'm going to grow it vertical and see how it produces that way.

That I'm not doing anything today thing I said ?-- Nevermind !-- I got volunteered !-- I don't like to be volunteered -- I also got some farming done -- Temp stayed in high 60s -low 70s -- That would be "F" not "C" -- Then the big pit bull decided the scooter couldn't leave the yard !-- I put a move on her and got out --Popped a wheelie and off I went - but- She passed me then blocked the road and made me take the scooter back to the yard !-- Can't get no respect on a scooter !--

Stuck my head out the door and Precious is guarding her new scooter -- I stepped off the porch to voice my objection - that's when the big black dog came around the corner at a run -- He wasn't taking Precious new scooter ! -- She rose to the challenge and came out to meet him -- Just so happen they met in hard mock battle right where I was -- I started out standing up but I went down hard in a tangle of dogs ! --They didn't care !-- dog stepped on my face -- don't know which one ?-- Black dog is gone now - Precious back over by her scooter acting like nothing happened -- I was there don't be acting like nothing happened !--- Who stepped on my face ?-- I hope that's mud ?-- I'm take some caps -- smoke my pipe -- I don't even like that scooter anyway !--

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't do scary movies !-- My mind works different than most cause the way I was trained -- I see injuries and think - what do we need to fix this ?--but I ain't afraid of Freddy Krueger ! -- Dude who brings a knife to a gunfight can't be that bright ?-- Be kinda hard to catch me without no knees ?
Some might wonder-- would I have the guts to pull the trigger ?-- Hellyess !-- Till It's empty and I got no more bullets !-- Then I use it like a club and if I have to ?--We dance with sharp steel !-- I will cut U up no problem !-- I ain't going down easy !-- Horror movie ?-- Only if I get to be the monster !
Bad dog messing with a Son of a Beach !

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy hell I think the greatest truth of the universe is, the older the house, the more generations of Harry Homeowner Handyman have had a chance to muck it all up. Pretty sure I found self adhesive vinyl drawer liner being used as drywall tape today while I was cutting out a bad corner in my guest room that had several layers of paint and a very odd crinkle to the joint... took an hour with a sharp knife and then about a quart of spackle to rebuild it... guys I just don't even know. Is it ok to chase down the Previous Homeowner and just kinda, idk... slap them?
Screw this adulting on weekends nonsense.

Good Morning OFC....Monday is biting on the ankles all ready....been a fine weekend though...lots of cool air...projects went smooth and all my teams won...my what a great country it is! This run continues to add bulk and weight to the flowers...still being impressed by the QB leds...nothing bad to say yet...all though a couple of the plants were pigs...ate everything offered...burped twice and showed a deficiency lol. Gave them larger portions and they are doing Buddha smiles again. Wishing all a fine Cannabis day!

monday-no-weed-meme.jpg

Morning OFC !- I feel like I got hit by a train !-- Precious and Bruno did a job on me !-- No blood or broken bones just -- Oh !-- it hurts when I do this !--
Need to heal up and get on my feet !-- I got a grow room to build !-- 2 bedrooms and a bath all open floor space -- Got to figure out how to divide it up !-- Right now I'm leaning towards a wash room for the washer and dryer and divide the rest into veg and bloom -- It doesn't have to all happen before I start the grow -- I got 2 aero boxes with 34 grow holes each coming over that should be enough ?-- They not full -- I got what I need -- I hope to add another girl or 2 in the next day or so !--
What is this thing "Frost" ?-- We don't get that !

Good morning OFC

I think I may harvest my 2 Purple Punch plants this week. They are about 4 feet tall and mostly buds and not bushy with leaves. My 2 Banana Kush and 4 Banjos don't look so good. More yellow leaves than normal. They got leaf spot while in bud and I said eff it and didn't spray them with copper fungicide even though I have an unopened container of it. I just don't like to spray anything on my plants during bud even though they say it is safe. The leaf spot did not kill the plants, just made them lose some leaves. They are otherwise healthy. The Purple Punch got the leaf spot, but it did not make the leaves yellow and those two look healthy. I guess Purple Punch is a pretty hardy strain. My new favorite strain to grow. ha ha I didn't put those out on the deck until late June. The others I put outside in May. They are so bushy I was kinda glad to lose some leaves on those. I may post pics and get laughed off of this forum. sigh

Stinkyattic: I helped a friend renovate a house he bought a few years back. They had some fire damage in that house at one time and a previous owner had painted over the blackened wood among other things.

Keef: I am glad you are designing a new grow. That will be fun to set up.

It was a busy weekend for me as it was for many of us. This is a Ben-Gay Monday for us old timers. ;)

Enjoy this day friends.

I'm hoping I get better reception at the house than here !-- Building a new grow room might be fun the 1st time --but--I never seem to get **** right the 1st time !-- I'm gonna set on it a week or so before building anything -- Setting up a water pharm be a little different than a dirt farm ?-- I got my one brain cell working on it but the place will dictate what I do -- Need to get in there with a tape measure ?--

Good morning, I think i made about 50 shots of espresso the last 5 days. It was wonderful to have my nephews here helping trim along with our daughter. Fun stuff. My family is funny. at least we think we are. I will be taking a bath and napping for a couple of days. Keef did you find a place?
Umbra, your a great employee. pretty cool pot friend too. Re, i am with you. lets smoke this stuff and nap.

Yes I did find a place Rose -- It's not mine yet but we should close this week -- It's not perfect I would perfer more isolation but I can make it work -- Best place to hide something is sometimes right in the open ?-- Weather is changing and I'm having some face problems-- and a big dog stomped on my face too -- on my bad side - I got up yesterday and decided it was a good day for a dog to stomp my face -- Who would expect that ?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back