Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC. I woke up feeling rough. Twenty minutes later I'm good! Must've been genetic memory of a hard party night from the past lol.
3 days later (?) And my clones are looking great. Two in the bubble cloner died in the forest night but the remaining ones are looking good. One was showing root nubs already yesterday. No hormones, just distilled water and an air stone.

Rain moving in -- Still feeling beat up but improving -- Dam dogs !-- Need a couple more weeks to do some sexing but My job here is done -- Time for that house to sell -- I got weed to grow --
Hey Stinky -- All that plating and stuff is just not necessary -- It would be cheaper and easier for me to just to build a submarine still -- Only difficult part is building a properly fitting cap and worm - -I can do that -- A Submarine still is an oblong tank made with a long wrap around stainless steel sheet and oblong wooden sides -- U ferment and cook the shine off in the same big pot -- up to 800 gallons per run --I don't need or want one that big --100 gallons ?-- cook off about 10 gallons per run --Easiest thing is sugar liqour -- The water here is no good for liqour so I wait !-- RO water works well --
Let's do this day !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC

Take care Dr. Cree. Your friend is will be looked after in Hospice. I feel for you.

With me being out of town a lot in the last few months and being distracted by life I have not looked after my outdoor grow like I should have. 2 of my banana kush plants have gone back into veg. I never harvested them. I would put them into one of my grow areas in my shop if P.G. & E was not shutting power off for days at a time. I need to figure out what to do with those two. The good news is that the two Purple Punch that I grew are amazing. Great taste and potency. I wish I had grown all Purple Punch this year. Maybe next year I will. This is my new favorite strain to grow.

Sunny and clear here in the Sierra foothills today.

Enjoy this day my friends. Life is too short not to.

Here is a home system ready to use
https://www.electrolyzedwater.com/

umbra, what does this solution break-down into? in other words, what are the by products? before retirement as a professional geologist i dealt primarily with cleaning groundwater contamination (gasoline, diesel, MtBE, TCE, TCA, etc). i am wondering if this would work in a sparge system by not only removing the LNAPL volatiles but also the DNAPLs?

Last edited:
We all need a day off once in awhile -- I think if there were bad news about Rose we would be notified !-- She should be around again soon ?
After watching what happened in Kentucky and Virginia - I think I better get down with the grow !- If Texas follows suit the new controlling party will end prohibition 1st chance they get -- I got a grow to build ! - an expandable grow !--
Sunset Sherbert and Sundae Driver both with that Bunch of Grapes dad be ready to sex soon as they recover some from me pinching out the grow point to promote branching !-- Candy Cane too !

Edit !-- Black Star -x- Apricot Head--- got freak written all over it -- Wonder what dahell I got here ?

Speeding and possession !-- I told him the other day about this thing they got called a "cruise control"-- Buckle your seat belt --use your cruise control -- it will keep U outta jail !
They pull U over for speeding they gonna search your vehicle and what they gonna find ?
I don't think he was holding more than a few joints !-- He see the judge in the morning then we bail him out !-- So goes life in belly of the prohibition beast ! --

Edit :-- By the way ?--The grow is still there !

What's missing is a little Chevy S-10 with that 350 bored 40 over -- 3/4 cam with all that polished and balanced **** y'all do -- U got to have tunes ?--It also will need A.C. and cruise control along with a pretty purple metal flake paint job-- bigass tires
and a blower !

Edit :-- Making my Christmas list !

Keef my buddy has a Daughter that lives South of Houston...He received word Saturday the son in law had passed out knocking a pan of hot grease off the stove onto his lower body. He had 2nd degree burns over about 1/3 of his body...and he passed out due to a problem with his left ventricle. OK...Buddy tears out and goes to their house...spends night...seeing things will be OK with some time he has to head out and get back home for work Monday morning. Soon as he gets off 610 loop onto I10 he hammers down and fires up a J....you know it...DPS throws party lights on him and shuts him down. Trooper comes to passenger side of vehicle and leans into it to visit with him. Tells him to come on back to his vehicle for a warning ticket...he is 62 yo...trooper brings up cannabis smell and starts the questioning routine.My Friend is honest about everything....telling him about his fire arm...3 joints in console and the time he got caught with 6 lb of weed in TX lol. trooper searches car...including taking a couple panel off inside it...finds only the 3 J in console. Tell my friend to wait at the back of his vehicle...places his fire arm back on the dash of his car....comes to my friend and hands him the warning ticket for speeding...telling him to have a safe trip home.Still in the console is the 3 J ...he let him off completely...I'm liking TX more all the time!I think the Hemp Bill got him a free pass.

HP -- It's a hodge podge of rules about weed right now -- Harris county (Houston) is one the better ones-- They can give a ticket but back in the woods here Barney Fife don't play don't that !-- What the judge says tommorrow will mean a lot-- Hopefully he'll get off fairly light -- His work sent his keys home so I can take care of his dog-- They said tell him hurry up and get outta jail -- They short handed !

Long day in Healdsburg. Flow sensor was not working. Just replaced it 2 weeks ago. Brought another one just in case. It was a Cat 5 cable for data that runs from the PLC to the HMI( human/machine interface). Once it saw the water flowing the cell for the electrolysis of the sodium chloride turned on and making CLO2. Good thing, they were transferring wine and needed the CLO2 to sanitize the containers and the truck tanks. Hero again, lol.

I moved a plant under my old junker light today. It was crowded out by the SS and wasn't getting enough light where she was. This thing is old but I remember nurse Larry liked it a lot. Maybe along about Thanksgiving I'll be able to upgrade again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back