Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my Kuerig !-- one cup at a time -- Newman's Own - special blend -- I like it sweet but no creamer -- Goes good with a toke or 2 --
I know about that limited grow room thing -- If U got more room U put more weed in it !-- What I'm looking for is simple - a secluded 3 bedroom house - 2 grow areas and a place to sleep -- I'm thinking about something out back I can use used nute water to grow - I did the aero experiment and have grown veggies in it -- I plan to pump the used nute water to a holding tank to be used on something ?--
Probably something I can ferment !- blueberries / strawberries - maybe fruit trees ?- Have them somewhere that don't take up weed growing space !--

U stick the cutting into a pop bottle and flatten it down some -- Put the lid back on the bottle -- vacuum seal in a bag - maybe 2 --
Package it and send it overnight !-- Just a thought ?--

The mimosa boy I took out of the grow as soon as he exposed his self about a week ago... ? For you pollen slingers...is this guy too late or sill ok...should I just cut him down and hang him in a bag or some such? I would like to try pollinating one of my girls say just a single branch...
B24736E0-A331-4538-8831-CDC2B00A022A.jpeg

Time for some Saturday night blues ?--
My dream blues guitar duo -- Gary Clark Jr. And Otis Taylor

Maybe start with Lana Del Ray -- Doin Time ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would get him out the grow-- I collect pollen in a paper bag -- Stuff what U can of him into a paper bag lean him over much as U can and slap him around -- U can do that a couple times a day -- Then U can take your bag of pollen and a little paint brush and pollinate what U want -- If he in the area blooming U gonna have some seed -- If he making pollen already he already got to the girls some !

Love that blues beat RE !

He’s outa the grow in the back yard...hope non of my neighbors are growin out this late...don’t think so...
So I bagged (plastic zip) him, bent him over and slapped him around a bit and I don’t see nothin in the bag...
Maybe too soon? I’ll try again tomorrow

Maybe the girls are safe for now ?-- When he starts to open flowers you'll see pollen -- Water kills pollen so keep it dry maybe put some tissue in with the pollen to absorb any moisture -- I don't know how long it will keep but I would put the pollen bag in the fridge --

GG4, Blueberry Muffin, Lemmon grass & Vanilla Frosting...woohoo!!! none of my locals seem to ever have clones...
Hey guys how’s it going.... new grower here and was reading your convo just thought I’d ask why you seem to prefer clones is there an advantage to getting clones as opposed to starting out with seeds? Just curious trying to learn thx!!

Danny Welcome to MP and the OFC !-Being new I don't know what U know and don't so let me start like this -
Seed or clones ?--
Only the female plant makes bud so that's what we after with regular seed -- They also make seeds that are feminized - everyone will be a girl !--
I'm in a prohibition state so my reasons may not be everyone's reason -- I have to start from seed but once I have sexed a plant and found my girl - I start rooting cuttings !-- I once ran a White Widow plant cloning from clones for about 4 and a half years -- The bugs finally took her from me or I would probably still be running it -- I been busy building me a harem -- A group of known female plants so I know every cutting will be female -- instead of having one plant I can have as many copies of it as I want !- and they will all be exactly like the original !
We don't like boys getting to our girls unless we choose - So we mostly kill boys and hermaphrodite soon as we find them -- No boys ?- No seed !

Some strains are only available as clones...also seeds can give multiple phenotypes that are not all the top of the strain....so some seeds might be better than others in a particular desirable way than another seed from the same strain so they only way to insure that you keep that desirable trait is to clone it...or at least that’s how I see it...

With seeds it's a gamble. You might end up with half males, then a third boring or difficult females, then you might get lucky and have a female or two that are great! Pretty and user friendly and with the taste and effect you wanted from that strain. That's when you save the cuttings/clones you took from those females before you took them into flower, and turn them into mothers, and keep them as clone donors so you always have plants you know you will enjoy : )

It's not about a variety !-- It all comes down to a single plant !
Stinky -- I perfer my clones taken about 3 weeks into bloom when they have started packing those leaves close together -- The clone will be a natural bush !-- I can root cuts right up to harvest if I have to do it -- I have never kept mother plants -- I just take cuts from cuts --but -- I got a mother right now !- Umbra's The White -x- Nepal Indica then I bred it to Waldo my Black Berry Snow Lotus male -- It's a revegg!-- She too big to fit into that bloom area - not enough head room -- I know this girl -- She a work horse and do everything easy and that white part ?-- Oh do she get white !-- So far all the girls from it have been almost identical in most ways -- Same terp profile and looks !- Anyway I'm just not sure what to do with her yet ?-- I got all the clones I need -- Some of them are bloom ready -- Need to do something with that revegg ?- If I could I would run me a warehouse full of dat **** !--
She a hard hitting almost pure Indica and she will glue U to the couch and melt U thru it !-- She real good for pain as an edible too - She also got some badass step sisters -- I lined up a mess of girls from different varieties and turnt Waldo loose on them !-- All his chillins have That earthy - forest after a rainfall profile that says quite clearly -- If U mess with me ?-- I'm gonna "F" U up !-- and she will !

Last edited by a moderator:
B1, I see Dark Heart dropped some clones at Medallion

Thank you Umbra. I have bought Dark Heart clones from Medallion in Modesto in years past. I bought my Purple Punch clones from Dark Heart in Sonora this year. I will pop into Medallion next week I think to take a look.
https://darkheartnursery.com/
I am getting to old and impatient to sex out seeds anymore. ha ha

Rose said don't make RSO out of Sunset Sherbert cause it will make U halucinate !-- I got one or 2 in bloom sexing right now that had that Bunch of Grapes dad -- When I run enough --U do know what I'll be doing with it ?- Making RSO to see for myself !-- Wouldn't be the 1st time I seen **** that wasn't real !-- Grow me some shaman weed and learn to stalk the net ?--

Too High !-- That's what the sign says !-- If it's really a sign ?-- Some nights I'm more sensitive to the currents and waves of the ether -- This is one of those nights !-- It's the interpreting what U see/feel that is the hard part !- Maybe you've had precognitive episodes ? - Kinda like Dejavu all over again ?-- The tarot cards ( The Book of Thoth ) used to be my crutch but I find I use the cards less and less !-- I picked up the skill of reading them long time ago --Yes from a swamp witch !-- My lesson from that was don't overestimate your power--- She did !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back