Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farm-Safety-Sign-NHE-29190_300.gif
19-photos-of-goose-attacks-that-will-make-you-fee-2-31442-1477094557-2_dblbig.jpg

Last edited:
saw an add this morning for a $50 half ounce..not pre-rolled but pre-ground...you know it’s shake...inside a fancy nice looking little ziplock pouch is a small pack of rolling papers and even included some little filter/crutch....and of course a half oz of shake...

saw an add this morning for a $50 half ounce..not pre-rolled but pre-ground...you know it’s shake...inside a fancy nice looking little ziplock pouch is a small pack of rolling papers and even included some little filter/crutch....and of course a half oz of shake...

I saw some cones on sale at a dispensary for 5 bucks. I checked out the label and it said made with sugar leaves. I guess you get what you pay for. It used to be they only sold shake to make edibles with. The bags would say shake, not sugar leaves.

Smoked Goose ?-- I could do that !-- Instead of a CKN pen I also put some geese and a couple turkeys in it - guinea hens ?-- - No Peacocks !-- U can't ignore that scream -- I don't like it !-- Some bigass CKNs I be fine !-- Just need something to eat fermented corn !-- That I can eat !- and plenty Eggs !---Can I get fertile pheasant eggs ?---Smoked Keef and Smoked Pheasant ?-- I could work with that ?-- Maybe some quail ?-- I'm thinking cinder block smokehouse ?-

Afternoon Folks... Guinea make good alarm systems as well...they are not aggressive as geese but make plenty noise when sounding the alarm over intruders. Splendid day here...hit about 50* a bit of high haze but other wise clear. Went for a new prescription at Optometrist....basically same prescription as first one in 1976..eyes have not changed...charged me $80.00 bucks and blinded me with lights. I am used to the dilation...but he hit me with a second set of drops and woo hoo...light sensitivity supreme! Thinking on a online purchase this time for new glasses. I burned up a pair burning leaves the other day is what brought all this on lol.

U know what U get when U cross an auto with a roderalis ?-- It's a joke but I haven't figured out the punch line yet !- Why would someone do such a thing ?-- I gotta admit there are things about weed don't make a lick of sense to me -- Roderalis?-- Give me a break !-- Why has it not been wiped from the face of the earth ?

I have that apricot cross in bean form , can't wait to see for myself. New sweatshop LED came today, cheap little $65 thing, white daylight, foldable... perfect for a breeder box. Just gonna toss it in the attic veg room for extra light for now while I clean out a closet on the second floor.

I see an indica -- on steroids !-- Gonna make fat dinner plate sized leaves !-- Known for the heavy bud breaking limbs ?-- She look like she could hold the weight ?-- clones be popping roots any day -- I see a whole run of it in my future !-- Might sling her back into bloom next week ?-- I got my cuts -- let's see what she got -- how long she take to finish and such ? --
I'm need new and better lights !-- I gotta say this dam dirt is much more forgiving than water ?-- I'm still thinking 4 low angled recirculating drip and drain tables with 4 grow spots each - maybe coco coir or maybe just baked clay balls ?-- Only thing I don't like about dirt is humidity control -- Almost need a dehumidifier with inside dirt ?-- I told the nephew my aero cloners got 34 grow holes each -- I got 2 out -- I said Cuz -- Any idea where we could put 68 White Indica clones outside ?-- Should I get out a couple more cloners ?-- Take cuts at the 1st of the year and take them outside in spring !-- Told him if I root a bunch of clones they not for U to sell OK ?-- I could do a hundred ?-- She got that many cuts on her right now --No !- That would be over the legal plant count and U know I'm stickler about stuff like that !--

Edit :-- White Indica (WI-X-BBSL)-- Way I count that's one plant !-- U can only have 5 or 6 plants in a free state ?-- That ain't right !--

Last edited by a moderator:
U see I be wanting one those little 2 seater bush planes -- They won't trade for weed so U have to turn weed into money to give them !-- Nick when I get it reved up -- at my signal !-- Cut me loose !--
Get me one those Tree Top Flyers !
The government taught me and they taught me right !-Stay down below the trees and U just might just be alright !

The Army taught Keef how to fly a helicopter !- - Back in the day when we flew -- "Nap of the Earth "--100 mph - 3 feet off the ground -- no wheels !- So maybe I used to be an adrenalin junky ?- Theme park thrill ride got nothing for me !
What kind of flawed system would let somebody like me slip thru they ridgid application system ?

- I gotta admit there are things about weed don't make a lick of sense to me -- Roderalis?-- Give me a break !-- Why has it not been wiped from the face of the earth ?[/QUOTE]

lol
Cuz some of us poor shlubs live in a place that has too much mold to control.
An early flowering crop like an auto can be the difference of having and not having if you have to grow outdoors here.
I prefer a photo but here you just can't get them to mature without getting the dreaded mold. (Unless you use chemicals)

I know Gloman - Being a cloner and growing inside they just no good to me !-
Got myself a new girl for the harem - I watch her a couple more days to see if she hermie but she probably won't !
She be -- SR91-X ( MZR-x-BBSL)
Mom was --Sangarara Reserve times 91 Dragons --a high class Indica outta Peru --
For the dad - I used Mazar -i- Shariff of Lebonese Blond Hash fame as the mom - She a giant indica !--and BBSL as his dad !-He post to upgrade anything he touch - He did !--Then bred a boy from that to SR 91 !--
Cuz I found another straw of NS-x- BBSL seed -- I be bringing it in if I don't get what I want from this one !

Still trying to work out a low sodium-- low protien food for my boys -- Right now I'm thinking CKN and rice with only a little CKN and maybe add a can of low sodium mixed veggies ?-- Stew it up good - A little research into what they use in the hospital when low sodium low protein diet is needed for people and go from there ?-- I still sneak my biggest boy Jake a piece of CKN jerky when I can -- The vets recommendation was feed them the special diet can food !-and buy that expensive **** from her !--- Doctors ?- Make me wanna slap them around !-- OK so I have to figure it out on my own ?-- Low sodium and low protein just like for people and make it into something they'll eat ?

Getting cold again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back