Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only harvested 3 of the 6 " Banjo" I grew due to being out of town a lot this year. I cracked a jar and rolled a joint tonight. This has a great terp profile. Very earthy with a touch of fruit. It got me stoned as hell as well as being very tasty.

Lemongrass is one I am dying to grow as well as Magic Melon. Every year there are so many new strains I want to grow. ha ha
https://darkheartnursery.com/strains/lemongrass/

The flavor of the "Banjo" makes me want to bong some tonight. I may be up late enjoying this.

The stem on my bong wasn't very long so I put a piece of air line on it so it reach almost to the bottom !-- Bubble bubble toil and trouble !-- Then I put about a 3 foot extension air hose on the hitter !-- -- I sit it on the coffee table -- fire it up and sit back and relax !-- Still tend to take too big a toke and I know better -- Water cools the smoke so it is not as irritating so U take a bigger toke and it choke U up anyway !
I'm quit hitting that thing so hard !-- It's Other Keef's fault !-- I'm smoking for 2 here !-- He take way too many caps too !

Keef, if they see you eating it, they’ll want it for themselves...
I’m with you burnin, just too many flavors...for the little guy to wrap around...my son-in-law just bought about 3 acres on the top of a hill nearby with a great southern exposure and he wants me to help him set up a personal grow for his wife...he rarely partakes and usually only some kind of edible, she smokes and she and I were the ones sneaking off the most over the holiday...so we’re gonna give a go outdoor there this spring and see...

RE -- I don't know how many plants U have in mind but U can use what U got as a nursery -- Start sex and clone so they ready for outside after the last freeze !-- Do like the Gloman did and use a tractor to dig planting holes - Then I think he filled the holes with composted forest products -- if I remember right ?-- He the only pot farmer I know who use a tractor to grow weed !-- He grow Bigass Plants !-- I saw the pics !-- I think a 20 footer is well within his range !-- How many 20 footers do U want to grow ?-- I know where he got them seed !-- Some was Waldo's chillin's !---Chain saw weed !-- Timber !!-- Have U climbing it using a hatchet to chop off trichomes !

Last edited by a moderator:
Peach Mint !-- Throwing down the gauntlet !-- That's a challenge Umbra !-- I think it would be quite popular --
U could maybe name it after a president who got peached ?
Nixon ?-- No !-- Clinton ?-- No -- Got to be one around somewhere ? -- Wouldn't it be funny if we had a president with peach colored skin and some peach fuzz on his head ?
Back to Peach Mint !-- Come on Umbra !-- Peach Mint Cuz !-- Peach --- Mint !

Do like the Gloman did and use a tractor to grow weed !-- He grow Bigass Plants !-- I saw the pics !-- I think a 20 footer is well within his range !-- How many 20 footers do U want to grow ?-- I know where he got them seed !-- Some was Waldo's chillin's !---Chain saw weed !-- Timber !!-- Have U climbing it using a hatchet to chop off trichomes !
Lol, you gotta way wit words keef...”using a hatchet to chop off trichomes”...!

Good morning yall!
I have 2 that didn't bust thru the dirt yet so I'm germinating some ghost train haze #9 too to take their place.

Its HARD to control plant count when there's so many ya just gotta try! Got 13 now but after sexing I figure Ill lose about half to males.

Good Morning OFC...Nice cool morning here about 32* I believe...another week of the house staying comfortable with little heat or air-conditioning.....certainly cannot complain on that. Smoking on some Lemon Hashplant this morning...becoming a morning favorite as it cures...Lemon chiffon taste now...nice face throbbing buzz. 100 pounds is a terrible loss!...I only want to burn it in a bong. Growing out doors certainly has its risk. Off for a walk...Peace ya'll

74882972_2079679895520162_5779969195122884608_o.png

Good morning OFC. I woke to a flurry of texts about my death, lol. Guy on facebook contacting friends and family saying I'm seriously dying. I banned the guy 4 years ago because of this stuff. He thinks telling my sisters I'm dead is funny, my sisters don't think its too funny and neither do I.

Morning OFC !--
Umbra it was sad to hear of your passing !--
Writing it down Gloman !-- Report them as dead and cut they power !- U a sick man !-- I like it !
It's cold !-- Dogs hogging the electric blanket !
U had good intentions about sticking to the legal plant count !-- U tried !-- Now put it behind U and grow some weed !
I'm need more coffee !- I am not ready to start this day yet !

Morning OFC !--
Umbra it was sad to hear of your passing !--
Writing it down Gloman !-- Report them as dead and cut they power !- U a sick man !-- I like it !
It's cold !-- Dogs hogging the electric blanket !
U had good intentions about sticking to the legal plant count !-- U tried !-- Now put it behind U and grow some weed !
I'm need more coffee !- I am not ready to start this day yet !

There's a section in the anarchist cook book about turning the game on to somebody who by all rights needs to "go away".
Its WAY too easy to cause Real problems for ppl without getting your fingers dirty.

Talk about dogs being hogs......my 2 have pretty much run me out of my bed!
My back is bad so I sleep on the floor while my rotten dogs sleep in my bed! How messed up is That? lol

One day maybe I get me one those dab rigs -- I'm a little afraid though !-- Getting stoned and "F-ing" with a blow torch don't sound too healthy to me ?-- Caps must be kicking in ?-- More coffee !-- work on this bong some !-- I ain't ready for this day yet !--

This Sour Dubb is too sticky for joints -- This is bong weed !-- Time for a refill!
Just a warning ?-- I'm get real high today !-- I go check the grow later but that's about all the plans I got !-- Not moving very well yet anyway !-- Sunny day in the mud hole warming to low 60s -- I need to get in my grow boxes and find another working light -- U can get a lot little plants under one light but when they start growing they need more room and more lights -- U know when U got too many for the light -- Things rapidly getting outta hand with the grow !-- I'm after 2 more girls then we gotta get some **** outta veg and fill the other half of bloom on the 8th -- Might get the girls might not ?-- I'm about to run outta time !--
Looking forward to seeing how this blueberry chocolate turns out -- I've got 2 girls - maybe one be better than the other ?-- Who knows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back