Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guard chickens keef!!!
The kids are gone home and we’re home alone on this rainy day...how bout a movie, a doobie and a glass of something cold...or maybe just a nap...cheers old farts!
Bought some seeds, Zkittles and Lambs Bread...next run! Or maybe sooner if I can figure a new place to grow’m...I wanna find a place to clone so I can try to keep somethin goin...

1st U got to get past the goats !-- Been there !-- Snorting demon from he'll coming out the darkness ?-- U will want to be somewhere else !
25 lb angry CKNs with 3 inch spurs guarding they supply of fermented corn ?-- they not really guard CKNs -- they just gonna be there to eat the fermented grain and get smoker fat --
Before U ever decide to hit my place --What U got to ask yourself is -- Do U feel Lucky Punk ?-- It may not stop the determined but you'll have to work for it ! -- I can't stop U but I can probably get your licence plate number and come for a visit during the witching hour ?--- I do like game cams !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah RE we got to get U cloning !-- I still think a 6-8 ft long broken chest freezer could be stood up on end and turned into a grow cabinet pretty easy -- Shame U couldn't get one that still worked with a thermostat that would keep it in the 60s/70s -- U could put in lights duct fans and all --

Coming down fast and hard now. Six inches on the fire pit and the first town plow just rumbled by. Fun commute tomorrow
20191201_231107.jpg

Fortunately I’m below the usual snow line...we only occasionally get a bit of snow though it’s pretty common just 10 or 15 miles up the road...that works for me...I don’t envy those who have to drive in that stuff...

Good morning yall!
We got a little snow too but only about an inch.
I take my truck in today to repair the deer damage. A little over 3 grand out of my pocket. I believe Ill upgrade my insurance after this one. Ouch!

Good Morning Everyone....That is a hard lick gloman...these modern vehicles are so expensive...small hickey and they want $$$$$ to fix it. All that snow sure is pretty....but I know the down side to it as well....be careful on that commute SA....lonely feeling sitting in a ditch waiting on a tow. Keef you just gotta get some of that chicken and waffle flavor cannabis....I would like to grow it as well....move next to a KFC and who would ever know. So many strains and so little time! Cyber Monday....hmmmm...steady boy...you do not need to build a new computer...hands shaking as I type lol. Wishing all a pain and stress free day!

images.jpg

Morning OFC -- it was an electric blanket kinda night !-- It's cold -- I don't like it !
Someone said wasabi yesterday -- I been wanting sushi ever since !-- Dam U !-- Dogs trying to crowd me out the electric blanket -- It ain't happening !-- Coffee --caps and the pipe -- Far as I got on a plan today !-- Gloman sounds like U need a cage up front of that truck -- Kinda like a snow plow - Hit the deer and keep going !-
I ain't got time for this !- Coffee getting cold !-- Wake and Bake !

Good morning all. We went to the kids 9 months clean NA meeting last night. These kids are stars... they really have made an impression in this state. Good for them. I am proud of them. Started some seeds yesterday. yay. Hope you are all warm enough.. burry out there. just a skiff of snow.. I need more coffee and perhaps a puff.

Bout half way thru making this batch of caps !-- I might put some blues on and finish -- We started on another grow room yesterday -- Where we blooming just not big enough -Not enough head room --
I still might end up moving the whole grow to my new place-- The nephew is picking right up on growing but he deals -- Too many people be coming around to have a grow at the same place !-- So I view this new grow room as temporary -- He will find out growing and selling at the same place is a recipe for trouble !-- What I got in mind is I grow it he sell it and we split the take -Actually I want him ( or another dealer ) to run distribution and handle a team of street dealers --
I plan to insulate myself from the selling side --Give up some profit for security !---I can just grow more to make up for the loss -- That's just how it has to be down in the grow trenches of the prohibition states !-- One day we be free too but sadly that is not today !

Umbra -- U seemed to get a kick out my story of $200 clones -- I got an even better story !-- Every place is different - I don't even know how to set this up ?-- Anyway

Last week the nephew came in telling me the central computer thing on his truck was out and had to be replaced -- $500 for the part and $150 to have the dealership program it !-- He a wrench twister so he do his own work -
When U got a dealer around U can explore new markets and products -- I been tossing an idea around in my head and wondering -- So I did a market test -- They smoke a lot of that Mexican brick around here because it's cheap -- They call it Reggie !-- Uncle Keef rolled about 100- 150 joints ---I told him the story is -- The reason this comes prerolled is because it was a seed crop from breeding and the farmer tore it all to pieces digging out seed - So he just rolling it up so no one see it and selling bulk joints--
So I reinvented the dime bag if U will ?--but-- because of inflation it'll cost U a quarter ?-- A pack of 5 prerolled joints for $25 !-- I called it "Everyday Weed" !
Now me and U both know them joints was trim ?- $5 trim joints -Ain't that a hoot ?-They want more !--- It's not the market I'm after so it was a one shot thing --That's my medicine weed --I'm after a slice of the top end market --but I find it very funny !-- Truck part been ordered !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Sour Dubb in da pipe !-- Seems like a good day to get too high ?-- I'm working on it !- Still chilly out there -- got no new girls yet but Blackberry Banana and Candy Cane both look girlish to me but I been wrong before -- I get these 2 girls I'm pretty much done -- I got the colored group yet to sex but no hurry -- I got what I need for now -- Need to be looking at houses this week -- This travel trailer living is getting old !--

Good morning OFC

It rained all night and is still raining this morning.

I know an old friend who lives in the country about 30 miles from me. He has dogs, but they are not used to protect his grow. His grow is protected by geese around his grow area. They are very loud and very vicious. He has never been ripped off. Geese are very AGRESSIVE. Ask anyone who lives in the country. :)

Rose, there aren’t many like you...I wish there were more...
I totally agree with you 2 Red.

Stay dry and stoned today everyone.

Morning OFC!Rosebud Lambsbread sounds efficient! I'm gonna look into those. Keef, I did the same through high school. 200 for a QP. Turned into $5 half Gram doobie. We did alright with those. It's snow raining here. It's impossible to move in all this muck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back