Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still beating my head against the wall on a high CBD fast finishing Indica-- There needs to be a field test to show CBD/THC content -- Isolating the highest CBD girl is gonna be hard not being able to test %-- Have to do it the way we always do ?-- Test on yourself !-- My only problem with that is dosage - A dose that works for me would melt others !--
Still don't have a plan !-- Easiest thing for me would be to smuggle in a cut of a tested high CBD plant !-- One day maybe Texas take they foot off my neck and let me work ?
I wasn't planning on MMJ but I keep getting pushed that way so why fight it !

I'm still looking at Ringo's Gift -- 24 to one CBD/THC but it is gonna vary -- I want 24 to one got dammit !-- That would work well with my high THC as an edible- oil or caps !--
Hey I been speaking to a realtor -- We bout to get this show on the road !-- I got my girls or most of them anyway -- This last group - the colored grow can wait to be sexed ! -- - The nephew got a functional continuous grow set up -- A 2 part rotation -- Once a month harvest starting 8 January - If he can keep it going -- Time to set myself back up !-- Still not sure if I'll go back to water pharming or stay in dirt ?--
What I do know is I got me a high class harem - I think there's 8 girls now !-- I always tbought the growing them up and sexing was the hard part - Once I got my girls I clone dahell out them !--

I'm going to put SSDD into paper towels tonight. Umbra did you selectively pollinate or was it a total orgy like the BoC? Light research reveals 3 pheno to hunt down. What's this butter cut? Am I looking for Buttered blueberry muffin smell?

I'm still looking at Ringo's Gift -- 24 to one CBD/THC but it is gonna vary -- I want 24 to one got dammit !-- That would work well with my high THC as an edible- oil or caps !--
Hey I been speaking to a realtor -- We bout to get this show on the road !-- I got my girls or most of them anyway -- This last group - the colored grow can wait to be sexed ! -- - The nephew got a functional continuous grow set up -- A 2 part rotation -- Once a month harvest starting 8 January - If he can keep it going -- Time to set myself back up !-- Still not sure if I'll go back to water pharming or stay in dirt ?--
What I do know is I got me a high class harem - I think there's 8 girls now !-- I always tbought the gdowing them up and sexing was the hard part - Once I got my girls I clone dahell out them !--
I like dirt these days but you did mention running a live res, didn't you? Organic is organic right?

Buttered blueberry muffins -- That's why I bred GDP-x-BPU to BPU-X-B.B. -- 2 different blueberries - both from Umbra and I figured go thru the seed looking for a blueberry with a twist ?-- I got 3 of them - blueberry girls -- I'd be perfectly happy with fresh blueberry !-- We be seeing what I got ?
2 Blueberry Chocolate girls too - I have no idea what to expect !--

Pat of butter at a diner ?-- Really Umbra ?-- Well It's the diner grow ?-- It fits in my book !--SSSH --- Super Silver ?? Haze ?--
Still need cookies and cake ?-- and that coffee /tobacco thing -- I been trying to find an angle to slide pine into a diner grow but alas I don't think it fits !-- grape --blueberry- lemon - Need a fine black berry ?-cherry -lime - This gonna be a big diner ain't it ?--

Edit :-- Not a sativa right ?-- I do fast finishing indicas and hybrids !- I don't got time for some 15 week sativa !

Last edited by a moderator:
Busted Umbra !- How could U tell I was high ?-- Sunshine Day Dream - I got any of that ?-- I know I got grape out the ying yang !- and blueberry -- 3 blueberry - 2 Blueberry Chocolate and that AK Thang - it had a BB dad !- I just want one -- with a hook !- Got to have a hook !
Why U go and accuse me of being high Umbra ?- That's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black ?-- Old Stoner !-- When was the last time U wasn't high ?- -

Good Morning OFC... Swilling coffee and Cherry Bomb this morning...now that is a jolt.....Even the old Jolt cola from the 80's cannot compare...Jolt had twice the sugar and caffeine of regular soda, I think it was fairly short lived...distant cousin of the modern Energy Drinks.This run is growing like crazy...I need to up-pot ahhh ginnn...these Led's are taking a week off veg and one off flower it seems. Well worth the money in my view. @ stevesgrow That Ardent Nova is a nice device to have...I purchased one from E-bay at a lower price...130.00 bucks I think...open box display item.Brand new still in plastic it was. Does a fine job...its pro's would be....efficiency(food oven for 1/4 oz decarb is a waste)...low odor (90% reduction in smell at least)...unattended operation (never over cook your product)...consistence results (food ovens are all a bit different). Cons would be....price....only does 1 ounce or less in a batch....Looks like over priced travel mug (lmao @ Umbra). They all so offer a silicone insert for infusion or decarbing rosin maybe. Necessary...heck no....but if you like high tech toys....heck yeah!...Off for a walk and star gazing Spica, Mars and Mercury are lined up right at dawn. Smoke it while you got it!

76651724_791236447990212_2774253332221394944_n.png

Good morning OFC. Steve's Grow, sorry about laughing at the arden. It does look like a coffee travel mug, and seems over priced for what it does.
I've been a single dad for a long time. When #2 son turned 5, I had a birthday party for him. I was in a rented townhouse, but invited 20 of my son's kindergarten class. I was surprised so many parents simply dropped their kid off. So I gave the kids Jolt soda and pixie stix. They had chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream. The sugar rush was kicking in, just as their parents were picking them up.

Morning OFC! They still sell Jolt Cola around here! Next time I'm out I'll pick some up. I don't know if it's still the same recipe or not but the can it's the same.
I can't wait for these seeds to pop. They gonna fast veg, get cloned and drop in flower. I mean it this time! Fast turnaround!

Good morning OFC. Steve's Grow, sorry about laughing at the arden. It does look like a coffee travel mug, and seems over priced for what it does.
I've been a single dad for a long time. When #2 son turned 5, I had a birthday party for him. I was in a rented townhouse, but invited 20 of my son's kindergarten class. I was surprised so many parents simply dropped their kid off. So I gave the kids Jolt soda and pixie stix. They had chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream. The sugar rush was kicking in, just as their parents were picking them up.
Now THATS funny!

Good morning yall!
I can't help myself! I peek in on my babies every time I'm in the room. Still have a few that didn't pop up yet but I suppose I have enough. None of the ghost train haze germinated. 2 fruity pebbles crosses popped up and stopped. However its only been 2 days. I need to leave them alone. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back