Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran into that Ringo's Gift at Leafly - One the top 5 most popular high CBD for them !-- more I read though it sounds unstable - Sometimes instabity can be a good thing if U looking for something different -- I just want a high CBD plant for medicine -- A high CBD fast finishing Indica!

Good morning guys, Gloman, i keep meaning to tell you I am so happy you like the Franks Gift. Keef, there is your high cbd. it is 9 % cbd and 6 thc. Gloman loves it, Bud smokes it... think about it dooood.
Hp, if cilantro tastes like soap to you it is because you are allergic to it. Bud is. How is everyone else? I am on my third cup of coffee and 3 big roaches of BSHB, i believe. I loved taking the day off yesterday and feel much better for it. Brandi, the 35 year old recovery kid keeps telling me i am old. I don't know what the hell her point is LOLOLOL, does she want me to act more age appropriate? who acts like that while stoned? I got time to be old, starting at 80. What age is old to you guys?

Good morning “old” stoners...I’m 68. Sometimes my body feels old, but I’ll consider myself old when I no longer feel like having fun...I don’t mean playing young man games but just doing fun things...I live in a 55 and older community and believe me there are a lotta different stages of “old” so comparatively speaking I don’t feel so bad when I look around my neighborhood...lol...don’t take no $hit from a measly 35 year old Rose...your old enough to teach them a thing or three...

Black Berry Banana-x- Bunch of Grapes-- in the bag !- lady parts out loud and proud !- She be #9 -- Transplanted the last 4 to bigger pots -- It's my system -- U don't get a bigger pot until I see that U a girl !-- bigger pots are all confirmed girls whether clone or seed plant -- I made it in time - We finish filling up his bloom on the 8th !- won't be room to do much sexing after that-- When I do sex this last batch I should have my dirty dozen girls !--

Then we set up the Dank Diner Grow out at the Bat Cave !

Good morning OFC

Sunny and nice today. Low 70s. The ground is still wet from the rain last night. I opened the windows in my house it is so nice out right now.

the 35 year old recovery kid keeps telling me i am old. I don't know what the **** her point is LOLOLOL
I guess as long she does not call you "Boomer" it is not so bad being called old. When I was 30 I thought I was really old. ha ha

I always feel like I am a young man living in an old body. lol

Have a great day guys!

Thanks for the heads up Ms Rose...I do not experience any reaction other than a mild soapy taste...this is caused by a variation in the olfactory gene in people ...East Asia is highest percent of pop. having it. I am all Anglo Saxon decent and it is present in our group as well. People in areas where it is most popular as spice have the lowest occurrence. Youngsters calling me old school can get the adrenaline flowing ...I bought a gun safe at a local retailer and 2 young gentlemen came out with it to load it 350 pounds I think....they failed at putting it on the tail gate...2 of them!...I shooed them out of the way and set it on tail gate ....then grabbed other end and slid it in the truck...while one of them warned...don't hurt yourself old school...when they left one started messing with the other one about me out lifting the both of them...he proclaimed I was part caveman or something. I told them I am part Wookie and known for pulling arms out of sockets actually....they left rather quickly.

I'm a little guy --Got a bad neck so can't lift much ---I couldn't fight my way out a paper bag anymore--- but I'm old !-- I got No Problem using U for a speed bump !
Fight fair ?-- Why ?-- Fighting fair I can get hurt and I might lose !--Blow U up -- shoot U -- Run over U with a car ?-- Won't hurt me a bit !

Afternoon OFC! I don't like being called old school. Unless it comes from someone older than me lol. I got lots of grey so I do hear it often. When I was coming up that was kinda considered a respectful way of addressing an older outlaw type. I think it's lost that meaning over the years. Or maybe it's just Central to my area.
Anyway, ain't none of you "old". Old is. old. Like 90. When I was a kid I didn't think I'd make it past 18. Then 30. Now I hope to see old. I probably won't. Been smoking tobacco for twenty some years. Worked around some really bad stuff. HP, you put up that simple lung cancer test with the finger tips and the diamond right? My fingers make a pretty diamond. That's not very scientific but my old doctor use to check my fingertips every visit. He said it revealed lots about cardiovascular health. I'll be taking 90 grams in 30 days if I do.
I don't see being old as a bad thing. Life seems to get better the older I get. Pretty soon it should be ******* awesome.

Part wookie! I love it! Lol
Rose
Yes I Do Love that F.G.. Thank you So much!! Unfortunately I can't smoke it cuz of my COPD but it sure makes Excellent rso.
This time Ill stretch it out a little more. lol.
My motto used to be why use when you can abuse but having to buy it for a while has refocused my purpose. :)

Old? Who me? NEVER!!
My body may be tore up from the floor up but my mind is just as young as ever. With a little better sense.
Youth is wasted on the young!

My grow cabinet is starting to get a bit stinky!!! I sure do love that smell, hope the neighbors do too...my shed/shop has one of those whirling roof vents, it’s about 12’ off the ground so I think most of the smell goes out there and hopefully up...I don’t much notice it until I actually open the door and walk in...looks like snow in the Sierras over the weekend...hey burnin1, what is your elevation up there in the hills?

I’m planning for another grow space next to the current one...just a place that I can maybe take some clones after sexing and keep them for maybe a long slow clone/veg stage, while flowering is taking place in my current space...it’s gonna be small, like about 2’x2’...thinking of one of those spiderfarmer sf-1000 lights...it’s dimmable so I should be able to reduce power for cloning...just a place to root clones and keep them somewhat small while flowering is going on in the other cabinet...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back