Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet some hemp come up over there in the spring -- I hear birds sometimes drop seed and poof it's like spontaneous pot patch !-- Musta been a bunch of birds?-- Carrying fine genetics too !-- Somebody better come kill the males next fall ?-- Reverted back to my very 1st lesson on how to grow weed !-- Cuz said throw your seeds out the back door and don't mow !-- That was the entire lesson !-- It turnt out to be a little harder than that !-- So simple It's complicated !
I need some fulvic acid !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody. I got my azomite and humic/fulvic. There's expiration dates. Ain't this stuff ancient? Like dinosaur era? Now it's gonna expire? Hmmm....
In about two hours lights turn on. What I'm wondering is, top dress this stuff, Spike or both? Am I remembering right that the top roots feed the flowering nutes?

Ok. I'm gonna back up then. I'll add the humic to watering. When I go to up pot the clones I'll do a mix with everything. I'm pretty sure we got white hairs on there now. I don't want to kill anything lol. Or stress em out in flower.

Work it Nov !--
Mac and Cheese with Ham -- comfort food -- and a dose of caps ---I need to start back on vitamins I don't eat enough veggies -- I try to have some V-8 regularly but it's not enough -- Flu season coming -- healthier U are better U can handle it !-- I haven't had a flu shot !-- Except for the broken parts and not getting enough veggies I'm healthy enough !-- Need to build up some muscle mass but I do too much it puts me back down !--
Dirt ?-- I guess I need a bag of bat **** !

I bet some hemp come up over there in the spring -- I hear birds sometimes drop seed and poof it's like spontaneous pot patch !-- Musta been a bunch of birds?-- Carrying fine genetics too !-- Somebody better come kill the males next fall ?-- Reverted back to my very 1st lesson on how to grow weed !-- Cuz said throw your seeds out the back door and don't mow !-- That was the entire lesson !-- It turnt out to be a little harder than that !-- So simple It's complicated !
I need some fulvic acid !

I'm betting there's gonna be a Lot of hemp patches show up around here with the hemp farm so close. We got lots of birds pooping seeds! Super Rich 1.
They claim consistent 21%CBD.
Field tested in several states including mine.
Since I am legal now I can send in samples to be tested once I get it extracted.

Ugh. I'm not going to be able to smoke again until these plants come down. I just can not afford it. It's way to expensive through our dispensary system. It's going to be a long three months.

He buy a hundred pounds of yeast and some copper line -- Everybody knew that we made moonshine !

Gloman what we gonna ferment this year ?-- I been eyeing that little stove top still U got !-- I'm looking for a bigass pressure cooker at the pawn shops -- I know about making sugar liqour and wine so I need to expand my skill set !--
Maybe make some corn liqour -- It be OK if I use Libby's cream style sweet corn in a can ?-- -- Save me the trouble of cooking it ?- It'll be a little still !

Edit;-- Strictly to make RSO !--

Edit - Edit :-- maybe not ALL of it ?

Nov
I feel ya brother! They get WAY too much for me to buy much.
60 bucks an eighth of what they call prime buds. 75 for a 1/4oz of popcorn bud which is exactly the same as they sell for prime.
Keef
You Know I got a vac seal. lol
I'm gonna do my part and if that hemp Does put out that much CBD Ill make a bunch of female seed to share.
Shine?
Best I've made so far was my attempt at Geo. Washington Rhy.
It didn't turn out the same but it sure was drinkable. Smoother than store bought vodka for Sure. Next time Ill run corn, barley and rhy.
I don't know about using canned corn. I say give it a go. Ya never know untill ya try.

I think the triple Lemon may be a dude. Let's hope he's a stud. Tight nodes, Totem pole style. Everything else including the BoC is producing flower. This is gonna be a messed up grow. Good thing I have clones waiting. The extras are gonna slide into flower too!

Gloman that's how they doin us here too. We don't even get the full eighth tho. We get a tenth. They trim the shit outta the bud too. Only twice out of ten+ growers have I seen full on nug. They're probably trimming out seed and mold. I've had a couple of strains from other sources, dealers, Michigan dispensaries and they all like normal.

Ok rant over before I get kicked out. I'm not a happy camper tonight!

I have that same problem with Texas dispensaries !--

Gloman that cream corn comes in gallon cans---- Sounds about right for a 5 gallon fermenter ?-- I just been doing the wine and concentrating it by freezing -- Got the urge to do some distilling-- sugar liqour would work fine for RSO but we got to experiment ?-- Libby's peaches in heavy syrup make a nice wine -- Spring coming I'm in Texas so I think the law is I gotta make Texas Berry wine -- That would be a mix of Blueberry and BlackBerry !- Don't want to break the law !-- Soon as I get my RO system hooked back up I'll get back too it !
Texas Berry Wine ?-- They ain't never had it the way I do !-- Texas Berry Brandy might be closer to the truth !-- Then the age old question bubbly or flat ?
Texas Berry Merlot ?--
Berry Bounce ?

Whatever you choose to use for mash will work but remember Flavors follow along with what you distill. Clear brandys! Best use for concentrated wine is to distill it so the nasties are removed.

G -- I found that if I heat the finished concentrated wine up to about 190 by the time it cools most of the nasties will cook off -I can sweeten it dome and add a little more yeast to get it bubbly or leave it flat -- The acetone and other nasties all have a lower vapor temp than ethenol which is why they come off 1st when U distill but U right about the flavor coming over with the vapor -- U know I'll have to try it !-- Concentrate by freezing then into a still --
Should give me a decent return ?-- by freezing off half the water ice I should be about to get what started as 10 gallons of wine into a 5 gallon pressure cooker -- prime the thump keg with some wine too --- Got me thinking about spring !

Gloman -- Hold da bus !--High CBD - HEMP ?---I pass !- -I don't do sativa and all hemp is sativa - I thought U had a fast finishing high CBD indica - I don't need no hemp seed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back