Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a sad world we live in !-- I had to tell a lady - Yes-- I can stop your mom's dementia and maybe reverse it but if I get caught -- I go to jail -- That's some messed up **** right there !
There's legal and illegal and There's right and wrong -- In this case the right thing to do is illegal -- I don't have to tell U what I'm gonna do ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning OFC - It's dark -- Coffee and a pipe on the menu !
So the master of the benzene ring used to do some street chemistry ?-- I do not even know what that means !--

Nov it never hurts to add another skill to your tool box !--Brewing is like growing -- So simple to be so complicated !
Yeast eat sugar - ethanol is most of the waste product they produce -( sugar liqour - most moonshine-- is made with sugar water and yeast)- When the yeast eat all the sugar the mash/must is put in a sealed still - when It's heated up to 190 alcohol starts vaporizing but the head (the nasties) -- the **** that will blind U or kill U becomes vapor 1st -- The vapor rises and leaves the still thru copper tubing and travels to the Thump Keg -- A sealed container that has an in and an out line -- vapor comes into thump keg drops any moisture that may have got in the copper line from the still -- It's sometimes called a doubler or a puke bucket -- vapor passes thru thump keg and on to the Worm-- A worm is a condenser -- a coil of copper line passing thru a container of water - The vapor condenses back into alcohol and liquid alcohol runs out the end of the copper tubing -- The 1st 10 % is the head -- contains the poisons like acetone and methanol-- U throw it out -- Then U hit the heart of the run -- The ethanol- when the alcohol is mostly evaporated the alcohol content coming out the Worm starts dropping -- U can use a tester but most just taste it on occasion as it gets close -- When the alcohol is mostly gone U have got the tail of the run and U done --
There are several ways to remove the head -- Some start putting it in jars that they number as ot comes out and identify the head and how much and which jars to throw out with the head in them by the number -- Gloman has a good way of getting rid of the head -- He cook it off until he hits the tail -- Then empty and clean the still then put the liqour back in it -- He knows how much he puts into the still so 1st 10% that cooks off gets trashed and then nothing but good liqour is left -- Double distilled ! -- 180 -190 proof is possible with double distilling--

Wake and Bake !-- let's do this day !

Well, there it is! Now I ain't got no excuses. I was just gonna watch a season or two of moonshiners. I was pretty tired last night lol. Where does the weed go?? Damn silly, try in the alcohol over the heat? I think I'll go with Umbra's set up. Now that I'm not exhausted it looks pretty easy lol but I'm still confused about what's capable with what equipment. You could brew small batches of grain alcohol in there too, right? I'm not awake awake yet.... Gonna try smoking some of this dog poo weed the good brother in law brought me last night. Gotta run out and get smokes too. Usually the girl at the corner store is my "how high am I" barometer. She's a trip in the morning.

Oh, good morning OFC!
Yeah HP, man, they are raking in the cash here. In the beginning the quality was terrible, terrible. Like triple whammy bad. And they had the nerve to put it on shelves. They had a few recalls over processing. Things are looking better a year later. Prices are starting to come down. If you want a half g of rosin it'll cost you 72 bucks and you supposed to get 30 some doses out of a half g?? Ummmmm I ain't that good with a wax tool? Imma get like 5 good tokes out of it?
Meh.... It's leaps and bounds ahead of the past. Everything takes time, I get it. But dang are they proud of their stuff. Wish I had that nerve lol!

Last edited:
Wakey wakey Nov !-- Where does the weed go ?-lots of it around here go up in smoke!-- Cuz U do the quick wash with frozen weed and alcohol that been in the freezer bout 24 hours -- Then U can put that in a bowl in the still and cook it off - recover the alcohol and have RSO left in your bowl !-- Rose got her machine do pretty much that and Gloman's Power Tower or what ever that old school thing is called do pretty much that!-- U wash the frozen weed with frozen sub zero alcohol to reduce the amount of water soluable compounds in your RSO - Umbra got a lab vacuum pump and proper filters - Most just filter it thru a coffee filter !--

Umbra In a vape pen ?-- Let me do some math ?-- 30 grams of oil fill up 30 one gram carts -- each one got-- I never been able to keep count of tokes---70% THC in it makes me way too high !-- Sticky **** -- The trick is learning to get it into the cartridge -- there is a learning curve !-- and I hear it makes good gummies too !-- A gram make bout 100 gummies at about 7 mg THC each ?--

You all are a Godsend, I tell ya.
Nov
I make my shine for duel purpose. I use it for RSO and on the blue moons I even take a sip or two. I'm trying to find a safe outlet for a little now and then to help finance a larger copper still.
After I have my shine made I extract the rso from my weed then recover my alcohol in my flower tower rig. I think Roses system for recovery is the easiest but I used to play with ghetto lab equipment a lot and still like the science but I only work with cannabis now. Most things created in clandestine labs are......not so good for you, but Weed Is!
Have a great green day yall!

Thanks! I'm over the clandestine lab phase of my experimentation. None of that stuff any more lol. Maybe just some good ol natural extracts tho! I have a theory about shiitake id like to test. And some other fungus too.... What's that called? Dragon piss? Christmas is around the corner lol!

Left arm was starting to participate -- I helped the junk man load an old riding mower -- Not the best idea I had lately !-- This is gonna hurt !-
I can control the pain with THC only but It's gonna melt me -- Some high CBD would be the ticket right about now -- Too late !-- I'm Melting !

Edit -- A Hershey bar got plenty oil in it to take THC from the belly to the blood !-- Wanna see me shoot far out my finger tips ?--

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov -- That's the Gloman's concoction -- He scary be carefull !-- Moonshine with RSO and Golden Teacher extract in it !--Shaman **** it is !
Make U eat **** and howl at the moon --Don't go to the light !--

Lmao!
Keef you crack me up!
I have a half dose left from that last batch of dragon piss. I'm gonna enjoy it on new years eve.

D&C --- All along the watch tower the princess kept a view -- Just listening to that Umbra !-- U gonna enjoy the show !-- Just don't get too high - it's easy to do !-- Got up to make a cup of coffee -- that didn't go well -- works better if U put your cup under it !-- I make Other Keef clean it up later !
Dam !- Still want some coffee -- Shall we attempt this again ?-- That standing up was a rush that's for sure !--

Good morning OFC

It rained last night and the sky is partly cloudy this morning. I love the smell of the countryside after a rain.
I am smoking some Blue Dream and sipping some Columbian coffee right now. Mmm mmm good!

I love the smell and taste of Blue Dream. It is the only weed that when I smell the smoke from it I can tell it is Blue Dream. I have walked into friends houses and noticed they have smoked Blue Dream just by the smell a few times.

I dunno what's going on with me lately. I am listening to a lot of music from my youth and enjoying it like I did back in the day. It must be all the herb I am smoking. ha ha

Enjoy this day friends.

Good morning ofc, hope your all well and high...
Got bored yesterday and built me a cloner rig...just a bucket with a pump in the bottom and a sprayer up by the roots...I added a humidity cover and I’m just awaiting soma those nice neoprene biscuits before I make holes in the top of the bucket and I’ll give cloning a try...not sure I’ve got anything in my grow that I want to clone this run but we’ll see...I got some lambsbread seeds but I’m very suspect about the seedbank and I think they are probably just junk seeds but I’ll give’m a go and see what happens...I also bought some zkittles and I think they are probably junk as well...I’ve ordered seeds from them one other time and all the seeds look exactly the same, and smaller than they should be...the web site is pacificseedbank.com...very glossy pretty website but...
D@mn, got high and left my coffee in the grow shed...I’ll be back...

A7662E86-21B2-4D65-B362-54AD80AD928D.jpeg

RE -- nice work it will serve U well -- If I may suggest U get some of the 2" aero baskets -- The neoprene collars fit loosely in a 2 inch hole --alone they are tricky and can fall thru if U not careful -- The baskets fit perfectly into a 2 inch door knob drill hole - They have a lip that prevents them from falling into your res. -- I stick the cutting in the neoprene collar and then stick the collar into a basket which holds it firmly -- drop the basket into a hole and done -- U can clone in tap water -I use a timer on my pumps - 15 on 15 off --- Gonna be an easy skill to pick up !

I be glad when I get outta here -- get me on thosee wifi spots or something so I can post picks again -- I got a mess of cuts popping out some pretty white roots right now -- Got too many !-- Some need to come out the cloner soon and some gonna stay -- If U gonna transplant them It's best to get them out that aero basket and collar before the roots get entangled with the slots in the aero basket -- I'll probably go from 2 inch baskets into 4 inch baskets and collars with baked clay balls in it for weight then a drip ring like RE uses - long low angled tables with holes for baskets-- pump nute solution to the rings let it drip thru and run down hill to a res for another trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back