Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High 30s here too !-- Too cold for me !-- Just made another cup of coffee and rolled up another reason not to do anything ! --
Nov - changing oil in the snow ?-- U hard core !-- I am not !-- I don't do **** like that !-- Just because U can do a thing don't mean U should -- I am unwilling to pay the price in pain for something like that !

All U can do is wait !-- It can't be rushed -- With my big ole cloners I drop stuff in a grow spot and forget about it --
Some have already rooted some not -- Nothing written down -- It's weak but there is nutes in my cloner -- One I'm using like a grower -- Got my colored grow in it of unsexed plants -- I've cloned in nute water and tap water - they don't seem to care -- Most root !--
U got this RE !-- Just wait for it to happen !
I got a bunch with roots all wrapped up in the aero baskets - They Ain't coming out until harvest !--

Breakfast for dinner. Fried eggs with simmered n seared corned beef slabs, and cheddar bagel chips to dip in the yolks : )
Check out this crazy pan shaped like a contact lens. Flea market find and never seen another. Wobbles on flat surfaces but fine on grates. Fried eggs set in perfect circles whether it's one or a half dozen cracked together!

Attachments

• 20191217_182934.jpg
    20191217_182934.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20191217_182840.jpg
    20191217_182840.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20191217_182531.jpg
    20191217_182531.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 19
What a stoner moment!!!
I'm sitting on the couch with the dogs. Eyes bleeding and staring at the wall when all of a Sudden............I remember Ice Cream Sandwiches in the freezer! Yah Hoo! I suppose I don't need to tell you what happened to That box. lol.

I like ice cream sandwiches !-- One big as a bed ?-- I don't think I could eat it in one sitting even if I was stoned ?-- needs more layers too !--Besides where would I put the left overs !-- Freezer Ain't that big ?-- That's one them things from a nightmare !!-- a stoner nightmare ! -- and no spoon ?-- insert scream here !-- Come on Other Keef !-- Be a man use your hand !-- We know how to get down and dirty !

I like ice cream sandwiches !-- One big as a bed ?-- I don't think I could eat it in one sitting even if I was stoned ?-- needs more layers too !--Besides where would I put the left overs !-- Freezer Ain't that big ?-- That's one them things from a nightmare !!-- a stoner nightmare ! -- and no spoon ?-- insert scream here !-- Come on Other Keef !-- Be a man use your hand !-- We know how to get down and dirty !

Leftovers are for quitters!

My Grandson, graduated hi school last spring and off to the army he goes...he’s home now for Christmas having completed a good part of his training...he gonna go jump outa some airplanes for a bit then on to adventures in Afghanistan...I hope he stays safe...he’s in army intelligence, does that make any sense...he is smart though...now I’m blabberin....

Good Morning OFC....Nice nippy morning here today...clear skies and about 30* right now....heading to 50* today.Looks like a few days of 50's and 30's clear skies....hard to beat that! This run is looking great today....after I gave it a suntan! .....lesson learned...do NOT under estimate the power of modern LED's. My friend made it down yesterday.....when you see someone smoke who has not smoked in a few months it is rewarding....all though he could only do 1 bowl .... he was tore up. I think he may get his house built now lol. Enjoy this day the cannabis way.

78329031_10157783063230903_4444861130644389888_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
It's HUMP day! 3 more days and I get to pick up some Christmas buds! Living on a tight budget makes you really appreciate the extras. :)
I'm hoping my "free sample" of CBD gummies shows up today.
Sure could use some relief.
They say free but in the end it still costs 7 bucks for shipping. lol.
Y'all have a great day and Try to stay warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back