Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning toots! Feeling some holiday cheer! Came in this morning to .... a bag of turkey stew on my desk?! The engineering manager and I have a years long food swap going on and I always look forward to this soup after thanksgiving
20191218_070642.jpg
In other news, a little bird sent me some more beans, including Exodus Cheese backups to replace my prized mother I thought was lost for good. Feelin' the love this morning! Everyone have a cheery day!

Good morning OFC. Cleaned the pool yesterday and found 2 dead rats. 1 floating and the other in the filter basket. Still have baited traps setup. Traffic has gotten very bad around here with the holiday shopping. But … it's starting to look a lot like Christmas

Good morning friends. Cold and grey/gray here. The tree is up, our new girl did all the decorating. I hope she takes it down too. Our daughter isn't coming home for the first time in years. She started a new job this month. I guess we have our "spare kids" so it will be ok. I got her stuff mailed yesterday so i am feeling pretty successful. ha.
This little Annie girl is a treat. She is starting to act like a puppy and runs on her cast like it is nothing. She goes for a check up this morning. I have one papaya, one tangie, 2 haze cbd, and 2 mimosa.. woo hoo, time to re-pot to one gallons i guess. I hope you are all well and well stoned.

RE, good on your grandson, i wish him safety. SA, turkey stew? sounds good. Umbra, yuck on the rats.

I'm not a grinch about the holidays but I did 20 years in the hospital -- The hospital don't close for the holidays - one or both of us would or could work any holiday -- Kind a hard to build any kind of holiday tradition -- Over time holidays have just became just another day-- We tried to do Thanksgiving but that usually got screwed up too -- Building a new life and not having to work holidays I'll have to learn how to get back into some kind of holidays spirit ---- This year I want the holidays to pass as soon as possible so we can get to searching for the Bat Cave !-- I got a dam grow to set up -- move it along here !

I don’t mind the holidays but after about the 20th or so, I’m wishing it would move along...I ordered me a new light. Ona these spider farmer little guys. The sf-1000...gonna build about a 2x2 cloning/veg closet next to my current veg/flower closet...it’s not big but hopefully with the two spaces I’ll have a perpetual kinda thing goin...
Haven’t checked to see if I got roots yet but I’m pretty sure I will eventually...this little run of clones is just practice so we’ll see...

RE - with the cloning it's not something U make happen -- U put a cutting in the right environment and let it root !-- U gonna be comfortable cloning by spring -- I got a question for ya though -- Bloom cycle take a couple months -- cuts root in probably under 2 weeks-- Then what ?-- put them in dirt and move your cloner out and put the plants there ?--
I'm just saying prepare for things to get outta hand !--
Like they say in the army -- the battle plan goes out the window when the 1st shot of the battle is fired !-- I'm sure U got some kind of plan but be ready to change on the fly !

Here's my little babys!
Oregon lemons
Frank's gift
Apricot head
Night shade x blackberry snow lotus

Next group has:
Jock horror x black jack
BOC
Cheech wizard X GDH

Don't tell anybody cuz its not legal till Jan.1! :)

Its still gonna be a couple months but I WILL bounce back.

Attachments

• 1218190606a.jpg
    1218190606a.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 16
Hi ofc! 22 frickin degrees! I was outside for about 15 minutes and came in to grab a can of pop. I thought the pop was warm like the fridge broke. Nope, just I'm colder than it lol!
RE, congrats to you and your grandson. Cloning is a lot of patience in my opinion. Some strains are super easy and some are more finicky. I think the thing that helped me the most with taking lots of clones was keeping tools clean.
Hey, in case no one's said it yet, Merry Christmas!

RE - Like they say in the army -- the battle plan goes out the window when the 1st shot of the battle is fired !-- I'm sure U got some kind of plan but be ready to change on the fly !

I be flexible...won’t be till after the current flower is harvested...gonna try one of of8’s pollen slingin tries...mimosa x Mendo cookies...and some I got a couple seeds that are labeled “lambsbread” though I doubt they are genuine and probably just some generic pot seed...

Last edited:
Hahaha.
So Strawberry Fields is 35-45% Coco. I'm gonna be semi hydroponic in some pots soon?
Question for our worm castings users, straight into soil or make tea?

Attachments

• 20191218_151905.jpg
    20191218_151905.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20191218_151858.jpg
    20191218_151858.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 9
Well that was my last stop in town till after Xmas...at least late in the day....they are getting pushy out there and crowding up. Wrapped a couple gifts and had to stop for a Keefs coconut Kap....$1.50 per roll wrapping paper should be outlawed...you blink an eye and it tears....the struggle is real...I am no gift wrapper...cheap paper and a roll of scotch tape is dangerous in my hands lol. Now I need some Gelato as well!

xdvzgmjprv5wchxwmbww.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back