Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sunshine up here...the leaves on this tree are takin their time falling and the dogs don’t like to p00p in the leaves...picky little bastids....so I mow and rake...that’s Finnian by the gate...
8E745B82-B760-40A1-91C5-B144A7D66B15.jpeg

Last edited:
Riding the storms out here....no damage at my place but heavy damage scattered all about from tornadoes in other places. One was up and down for 63 miles from Deridder LA to Alexandria LA...at least one fatality so far....judging form the building I saw damaged it was a high F2 or low F3 possibly. The cold air is fast approaching and is the safe line from the storms.....Me and the Cats.....well we are cooking dinner early in case of power failures lol.... flat iron steak pan seared....broccoli/cauliflower medley baked in oven....baked beans.

I had one of those days. After fixing the water leak, I was cleaning up. Then I took a break and got high. Spent 2 hours looking for my glasses and they were in my shirt pocket the whole time. So I decided I was better off just getting high and forget everything else. Netflix marathon

Fat rock hard bud !-- They bulking up and getting frosty !--
Blueberry and Blueberry Chocolate had the same mom -
She was a heavy producer-- BC smell different - way to early to identify - The blueberry come out strong with a little time in the jar -- month behind the blueberry run is some White Indica and some Umbra's grape crosses -

Looks a lot like Bruno cept Bruno bigger and all black !-- My little bastids got an appointment Wednesday with the groomer -- Nails are bad and need trimming so I asked to be sure they would do it !-- I am not trimming Jet's nails !-- it's not worth bleeding over cause he will bite U !-- He was swinging on the window curtain this morning - had his nails hung in it ! --Nothing gets by that window without him knowing it !-- He tried to bust a move and go run with the big dogs again today - Gotta give him credit -- He don't quit ! ---I tell him to do something he thinks of it as a suggestion ---

Can confirm. Tried to rehab an ex fighting cane corso/bluenose. Amazing animal, bonded hard to me and his new sister, but Ptsd hits them hard, they're very empathetic animals, not so much smart as wise. They are thinkers and when they go sideways it's tragic and terrifying all at once. Zero to killing machine in less than a second. I'd get another in a heartbeat, but as a pup.
In good news, Yoda has cute toes now and is farting copious and potentially hazardous levels of peanut gas while contemplating his existential place in the universe.
20191216_202237.jpg

Good Morning OFC....Arctic air woo hoo!....Shame the storms were so destructive bringing it in...18 Tornadoes in MS yesterday....amazingly no deaths in this State.Still lots of power outages but most roads are open again. My friend that is building a new house...at age 71...is riding down today for a visit....he has had a ruff summer....behind schedule on construction....storm knocked trees down on property last month...and he is just feeling over whelmed. Soooo....we will sample as many flavors as possible and I will send him home with a couple OZ and a pocket full of Cannabis caps....he has never tried the caps....he is in for a surprise on Arthritis control. Pain and Stress free is the way to be!

f4c4ef362264ac61a5a207a5c140bf38.jpg

Good morning yall!
18*F. 6" of snow on the ground.
Sciatic nerve is singing AND I got in trouble for cleaning the snow off an elderly woman's walkway.
lol. No good deed goes unpunished.
So much for good deeds!
Sometimes its hard to figure out why we keep going.
Anyway.........the day is young and like Keef says......the weed won't smoke itself. Lets do our duty and burn up all that devils lettuce! Lol
Have a great day yall!

Last edited:
Morning OFC !-- Oh !-- U remember how we hurt that Other Keef ?--- U a Dumass !-- Now U paying for it !-- Good attitude - but got some serious aches and pains!-- Cold in the mudhole !-- I don't like it !-- Coffee - caps and the pipe is how I fight back !-- Sometimes when U young U zig when U shoulda zagged -- U heal up and think that's the end of that -- Then U start to get old and your body starts talking to U !-- Remember this Injury ?-- What about that one !-- I never expected to live this long --I wasn't worried about getting old --I figured I'd be dead long before this !-- Oh !- Moving slow and making grandpa noises !

Gonna have to be some weed education going on when Texas ends prohibition -- Many probably the same in other states think medical marijuana means smoking a joint --
Sure a toke or 2 may help your PTSD or other problem in the short term but the long term medical is in regular doses of edibles - How U go about educating people ?-- Coming from medicine I see all sorts of medical applications !

I'm sure this generic dirt will be fine for growing weed - says "Organic" right on the label ?-- I need to be in my own place and back in water !--

Edit :--- U can lead a horse to water but U can't make him drink !

Afternoon OFC! Slept in a bit and still got the oil changed before noon. Of course today is the day it starts snowing and sticking. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Hey TOA! I think there's 8 or 9 active ofc members right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back