Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...Got a warm morning here... about 65* or so and humid...OK its humid here all the time lol....except when dry Arctic air comes to visit and it does not stay long....The Gulf of Mexico is the biggest bully on the block here. That is a heck of a seed collect Keef...I wish we could rent 40 acres and get busy on dropping those this year.I sometimes get embarrassed when I open my seed box...got stuff in there a few years old and never opened...I know...I need to quit hoarding seed lol. It comes from being a farmer at heart...no seeds ...no job. Wishing all a pain and stress free day!

82072019_10221847223154997_415952172274941952_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
14*F. this morning. My bones need some hot sun light!
Gonna be another long day taking my aunt to her doctor appointments. lol.
I'm fighting low humidity again. Even with my vaporizer running on full I only get up around 35%RH.
My nutes are a little hot for 2 of my girlz as the leaf tips are showing a little burn. Ill give them plain water for the next couple waterings.
Have a great day yall!

Morning OFC
Damp and warm in the mudhole -- I don't have seed to anything left that I bought -- I run pretty much OFC genetics from U guys or stuff I bred from it --
Catfish ?-- I caught one once - slosh water up on both banks everytime he bat his eyes !
Wake and Bake !-- Do your duty OFC !

About seed - I'm see if I can carve out a Nurse Larry and Purple Haze boy so I can breed some more of those seed --
I never can leave well enough alone - I'll breed some other girls to them too -- In breeding I believe in happy accidents -- so I make plenty accidents -- Truth be though when U breeding with this kinda quality it's hard to go wrong !-- Just hunting different terps !- I also like growing colored weed but I wouldn't grow it just cause it's pretty !- Got to have a kick and preferably a trick !
From the farm training me and HP had with the FFA ( and what I've seen )-- I'm pretty sure I want to grow F-1 seed for hybrid vigor - I'm not out to breed some famous variety - I'm not even trying to produce my own varieties -- It's all about the one plant not a variety !

Last edited by a moderator:
More coffee and another toke or 2 then I'm be real !-- On this breeding thing -- there's this thing might have a name but I forget -- Anyway -- U breed 2 unrelated plants or cows -- U get hybrid vigor - the capability to surpass thier parents in quality !-- 25%/50%/25%-- let's say cross an Indica and a Sativa -- 25% of plants from those seed will lean Indica-- 50% will exhibit blending of the 2 -- the other 25 % will lean Sativa - - So if I want a fast finishing Indica leaning plant from the cross -- It will be there the challenge be in finding it !-- The chances of finding a fast finishing indica with a trippy sativa buzz in such a cross are low but with enough seed and time it can be found !-- Full sister's from opposite ends of those possibilities may be nothing alike --almost like different varieties !-- The trick is not in the breeding but in the finding of " The One" !
I know we buy some seed and chunk them in the dirt but **** like this be good to know !
Another toke ?

Yo Keef!
If you have extra NL X BBSL still I would like to have that one back in my stock. Seems everything BBSL touched is Very high in THC. NL x BBSL had a Nice relaxing quality to it for me.

I'm gonna pick up bubble stones and tubing today! Its bubble cloner time.
lol
I can see where this could get out of control very easily.
Just in growing my Own, I've accumulated SO much weed related equiptment I need a small store room to keep it all in.

I should have Gloman - I'll have to check !-- Yeah Waldo did me right !-He made some potent babies --but he dominates on terps- - the effects will vary but they all got that same wet forest after a rain - hash-- kush type thing-- That's why I bred some those crosses to Umbra's blueberry -- Trying to add some diversity to the taste !
NL -x-BBSL -Relaxing ?---She will melt U !--- I like your taste !

Black Star -x- Apricot Head -- Umbra it got burnt a little early so not the best example but Cuz !- What have U done here ?- This I can work with !-- I wanna fold it into my hammers - I keep it pure too !--I have the White Indica in mind !-- She a heavy producer and got that Umbra frost - I don't know where she would put it if it "bulked her up" ?
Maybe I have to find out ?

Good morning all. we had a nice quiet anniversary, never left the house as it was 18 degrees yesterday. My plants still look horrible... i may pull them. Lots of genetics up in here. Thank you Umbra for your generosity to us. You the backbone of ofc seeds.
I think 2020 is going to be a good year. Keef, Rachel rocks, huh? tune in for part 2.
What are you guys cooking lately? I made clam chowder last night as it was all i could find to put together. I think we might venture out to the store today.. woo hoo. we are old farts, but happy old farts.

Good morning

Happy belated anniversary Rose!
Nice looking Buds SA.
My seed collection is long gone. Now that I am older and more impatient I buy clones One month in veg indoors then 12/12. Always girls. No sexing. :)
Sunny and partly cloudy this morning. 45 degrees eight now.
I am puffing on some Blue Dream, sipping coffee and planning my day. The coffee is tasty and so is the herb.
Have an awesome day friends.

Gloman - No more NL-x- BBSL seed -- Only got (NL-X-BBSL) with a BOC dad or a BPU-X-B.B. dad !
Feels like rain moving in !
Burnin1 - Just buy clones ?-- I hate U Cuz !-- My time comes !--U know I'm jealous ?--
I would just like to grow without being hunted for it!

Morning O.F.C snow has passed by left around a foot but it is melting fast..
Yes, Happy Belated Anniversary Rose!!!!
Heating up the garage ....

Attachments

• 1579194436401997839800.jpg
    1579194436401997839800.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 11
I don't do snow stay warm Cane !
Having another cup of coffee - Left arm is mostly cooperating today - need to get to the grow and finish ripping those things outta dirt and get them in some water !
Made a giant mess so far - Mostly gonna lay up and take it easy today let my neck settle down some -- I'm repot that big White Indica momma and bloom her - She in my way !
Got a clone I can run with her too !- I been having trouble with my boxes -- Got 2 kinds but the lids aren't interchangable - and they packed with my grow stuff --Got to find the right lid for the right box --
Still haven't moved those seed plants to bloom to sex --
Moving a little better today but I could hurt myself again easy --

Gloman - No more NL-x- BBSL seed -- Only got (NL-X-BBSL) with a BOC dad or a BPU-X-B.B. dad !
Feels like rain moving in !
Burnin1 - Just buy clones ?-- I hate U Cuz !-- My time comes !--U know I'm jealous ?--
I would just like to grow without being hunted for it!
Dang the bad luck!
I Did like that one. I have other versions of it in seed you gave me but That one I really enjoy'd.
I've got at least a dozen crosses of yours that I haven't even tried yet.
Legal now so I'm be running more varieties. Ill pay the fine if I get caught with too many. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back