Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even tell my family about my grow...my sisters think it’s evil, kids don’t seem to be interested, my daughter-in-law is a pothead and I’ll be helping her establish a grow at their new house...in fact they have so much space at their place and it is very remote at the end of a winding road in the woods and right on top of a hill...back yard faces south and down the hill...most excellent sun...only thing is an outdoor grow gonna have to be protected from the deer...come to think of it, I might just move my summer grow out there...I’ll be taking care of the grow anyway so I may as well grow my own there as well...we see...

Last edited:
Afternoon Everyone...Got done scratching in the gravel pit and came on home...grabbed some catfish for dinner...potato salad and baked beans. I am very quite about my hobby here...only 3 people I allow to know about it....my family is cannabis illiterate. One of those 3 grows himself...my buddy up North is old Vietnam Vet...you'd sooner tangle with a wounded tiger as to make him give up information....just not going to happen...and the ex Ms HP knows and still smokes from it..shes not telling either lol. 2RE go to local barber shop and ask for hair...put it in bags hang up...all so tie strips of cloth on tree limbs fence or anywhere it can make motion in the breeze....Only thing that worked here 100% is the electric fence.

Pee after eating asparagus, even the moles will run away. I would not use bloodmeal. It will draw other vermin. Rained all the way down to Fresno. Fixing electronics in the rain is not a great idea. The SDS for the chemicals is on the bulletin board in the EHS office at the wineries. But if there were a spill, or someone got some on them, the last thing they would want is to run to the EHS office to see what to do, lol. So putting SDS in waterproof containers that are marked as such at each skid. Ran out of plastic containers, so I went home. Raining way too much for this.

Rain moving in -- I give great advice about keeping the grow on the down low and I'm down here with a realtor
Looking for the Bat Cave -- She knows what I'm do with it too !
RE - U liked that Purple Haze ?-- U gonna have to test grow one her descendents for me !-- (Purple Haze - x-BBSL )- x- (BPU-X-B.B. )-- She'd look good up on that mountian !-
I haven't grown it but PH and BBSL bring some color-PH -x- BBSL was a soft purple almost lavender - BPU-X-B.B should add some blueberry but clashing with that terp dominate BBSL may throw something different - U may need some Blueberry Chocolate too ?--

Edit :-- I'm looking to kick the door open and get into legal weed when Texas rolls over -- Telling the realtor what I was gonna do was planned !-- I'm need some help - green wave coming - massive profits - U know the tale ?
Lots of Texas money sitting on the sidelines waiting -- Someone gonna end up with a Keef in they pocket !- Longer I run unassisted less help I'll want or need !

Risky yes but how else am I gonna get to the people I want ?-- I'm not gonna have $250,000 for some commercial grow licsense !--So I play to they greedy minds !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all talkin bout using pee to deter deer. Pee works pretty good on its own, however, if you want for Sure guaranteed deer repellant put that pee in a sealable jug and break an egg into it and shake it up. Let it sit in the sun a few days then pour it around the perimeter of your garden. I used this every year outside and never had any problem with them munching After the 1st application. Reapply after heavy rains.
Its the nastiest smelling thing ya ever smelled but it works every time.

Don't have much trouble with deer in my grow room !-- I'm too old to be trying to out run the cops at some outdoor grow !-- I thought about taking clones up the river this spring but everything is still in flux-- I'd grow outside weed for hash -- or when they let me maybe some sativas outside ?-- The hemp pollen gonna ruin outside weed except in some areas -- Don't matter so much for hash ?--

Edit :-- Lev?- What kinda name is that ?-- Boy was he singing !---Rudy !-Rudy !--Rudy!--It seems to be all unraveling ?--Must suck to be Moscow Mitch ?--He ain't got enough fingers to plug all the holes in the dike ?--His house of cards is crumbling !--

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the middle of moving my next round into the flower room. I'm re-potting as I go and I'm moving really slow so I might get done tonight, probably not. Had a delivery of 2x4's today, real ones not "store bought". Fresh milled 2x are heavy! They will dry over the winter and hopefully be ready by the time they are needed. When it is done I want to be able to say it was built almost entirely from locally sourced material.

Good Morning OFC...Nick my buddy has one of the band-saw sawmills...the cutter head moves back and forth not the log. He cuts full lumber...true 2"x 4" and so on...when your stacking it your arms know real quick it not the store bought kiln dried stuff. Good weather day for us here...more rain tomorrow and then a dry spell with cool temps...we will take it...river is above flood stage at the moment. Mississippi trying to be a red flag law State???...filed yesterday by a couple of politicians who do not like their jobs...not going to happen!...nuff said. Ms Rose I hope you get that grow going again...sometimes when things go wrong...a replant is about the only thing to fix it. I have a 5 foot fence with 2 hot wires at the top ,it stopped deer 100%...they have solar fence energizers for remote jobs. Phone was ringing yesterday so off for more adventures. Pain and Stress free is the way we roll!

82382161_2140770199411131_4057069066064494592_o.png

Good morning yall!
Well......its 19*F this morning. Supposed to Start snowing around lunch time.
The girlz are almost ready for cloning. If I can get 2 from each girl to root Ill be a happy camper! Just seeing the pre buds makes my mouth water!
Have a great day yall and stay warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back