Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy buckaroos. Dispensary was advertising 50% off sale. I had a list, lol. 2 were gone already. It's alright another dispensary has them for 30% off. On top of the 50% I got 8% off for being a medical patient and another 5% for being a new patient. 2 free prerolls encrusted in kief and shatter.Orange creamsicle and peanut butter breath. Got some Durban poison, grease monkey, MAC, widowmaker, and vanilla frosting.

Keef, they were saying try this black triangle, it's sooo good. I said I have a cut. Oh, try this mimosa. I said I have a cut. I have what most dispensaries have. Main reason I don't buy much weed. I asked budtender if there was anything ultra super special, lol. She said you either bought it, or you have a cut of it.

I don't remember which grower here has the MAC but Ill bet yours is better. What I tried was Potent and very nice looking but harsh as fan leaves.
Im being told Revolution is the only grower in Illinois making ANY effort to produce quality buds. (just in case anybody in Illinois is reading this)

20200117_153247.jpg

Black Triangle ? -- I was looking at Bohdi seed cause I'm still stalking the Tranquil Elephantizer and right there on the page it say - Black Triangle want to come to Texas -- I can't argue with that ?-- Dank Sinatra wanna catch a ride- sure come on down !--Y'all can swing by and pick up Mimosa ?---Soon my chickadees soon !

Jack and Coke was what I drank. In the summer when it was hot is drink Jack with ice tea.
I don't think I've ever heard of Coke flavored weed.... Maybe we gonna have to build that first.
Tissue culture is the next study on the list. I'm not sure I'm clean enough for it.
Nice score Umbra! MAC is some good smoke.

Nov - One the seed U got coming is step sister to your Bourbon -- Blueberry Chocolate -- Probably gonna be some interesting twists- You'll have enough to explore them for terp profile - She a heavy producer too - I've only ran it the once and it's still hanging -- Might want to try several girls and find U something special -- I'm not expecting a chocolate blueberry flavor -- Ever since I took her I been wondering about that BOC - I'm expecting something outta left field and U pretty much confirmed that with bourbon out of a BOC !

MAC -- ?? Alien Cookies ?

yes miracle alien cookies. Terps are nice, dank but not like something to compare it to. You were talking earlier about Padre. I was going to ask him what the 9 sects of priests and I could only remember 4, lol. Franciscan, Jesuit, Dominican, and Benedictine were the only ones I remember. There are some very obscure ones on the list, I can't remember.

I don't know nothing bout sects and stuff !-- I just had to check and he has some problems that edibles would help !
It's just medicine to me I don't care what God U believe in or don't !-- I'm sharpening my mmj skills since I'm convinced after the 1st of the next year Texas gonna bust a move - Probably some kind of medical only law !- I can live with that !-- Many will use the mmj system to get smoking weed for they bunions or such !-- I'm more interested in true medical problems that can be fixed or treated with weed !-- Medical system threw me away as a broken and useless man !- I got an ax to grind !

hi guys. our internet has been off. Cold and snowy but sun is shining so i can live with that. Have a chicken in the instant pot. I use that thing all the time. Thanks for asking bout the grow HP. it is still sucking. I think i have he nutrition figured out now but i think you may be right, they are kinda stunted. I give um a few weeks. With the humidifier running it is only 4 %.
Annie is the sweetest girl ever. She likes a good nap. me too.
Keef, pot has saved your brain and your life. It is a horrible disservice to you that you don't have a card. I know you don't need one, but it would be good if you could grow outdoor some time and get a huge stash built up for medicine for you and others. Your gifted in making something outta nothing. That is for sure.

Prohibition is all I've ever known Rose !-- Yes weed saved my life and my brain !-- I learned to treat myself for the traumatic brain injury - PTSD - Pain - and stabilize my brain chemistry -all while under threat of jail if caught ! Anyone could do it but try it under the jack boot of prohibition - Who better to teach these Bozo doctors how to use it than me ?

Good Morning OFC...Warm this morning...cool front is coming by sometimes today and then a nice cool down...and best of all....5-7 days of dry weather...we need this to tame Mr River before the Spring melt! Everyone was going back to work yesterday and money was flowing...the rain shut down the outside work right when Xmas bills hit them. I sometimes wonder the actual percentage of folks who spend their money before they make it...I estimate 70% or so in this region. Keef...get ready...rain and winter coming to see ya...I think you need a couple of these Tuna Kush for the diner....I mean a diner with out a tuna salad sandwich?? Let me know if that needs to be on the menu and we can make it happen. Off for a couple jobs and playing beat the rain. Peace ya"ll

cc5fc200e1d4bb65ead8f7624949f4c6--cannabis-growing-medical-marijuana.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back