Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Growers...Heck its close enough to 4:20 for me....load the bong and pass it along. We had 1/2 inch of rain this morning and quite since...but still warm...drumming fingers waiting on the cool air.Grabbed some nice shrimp from the market...big fat ones...will grill them up...along with mixed veggies...fettuccine with garlic butter sauce.

I don't think we got that much here HP !-- Except for the cleaning up part I think I got the grow caught up --Broke a limb off my White Indica up potting it - It's clones now -- got another grower box up and running -- Starting to look like the way I grow up in here ?-- Got a box of Blueberry and blueberry chocolate now !--
Got some empty holes in the cloner !-- Can't have that !--
Candy Cane -x- Bunch of Grapes and Black Berry Banana-x- BOG --
Need more cuts !
Umbra you've out done yourself --- SS-x- BOG and SD-x- BOG -- Sexed them but haven't run them yet !-- but Dam !--

HP - won't take long to get to 2 inches of rain if it keeps this up - That's serious rain right there !- Glad I'm done outside !-- Raining on my new strawberry patch - Can't grow weed in that dirt might as well use it for something else ?--

Rain is coming and its only gonna get worse. S'posed to get down in the 20's tonight and then the rain turns to snow. Went out and got supplies, stopped in to visit a buddy and smoked enough doobies to make my eyesight fuzzy. Came back home and Harley been reading me the riot act.

So, I was thanking all for the warm welcome and the text turned green and said waiting on moderator approval. I was giving a brief explanation on where I came from and why I am here. Thinking I said something wrong I edited the post and it still says I need mod approval. Hope I'm not in trouble!!! I should probably go back and read the rule book here.
Honest, I'm not a troll or here to cause trouble....just want to smoke dope and tell jokes.

I probably should go into the general forms and introduce myself but actually I only want to be on this thread. Don't need help or post pics anymore or slightly interested in starting a grow thread. Just want to hang with the old folks that have been there done that already.

Afternoon old people...Met me wife downtown for a drink this afternoon...I’m gonna have to find a smoke spot before we eat dinner...
Hey there P, how come it took so long to find us...we all old here but it’s ok...

When I showed up here I had just been banned for life from another place !-- I guess U be on super secret double probation like I was ?-- Hang out-- mind yourself and give it some time - Pot farmers are paranoid ?-- Surely not ?-- but if U here for unseemly reasons someone will find out !-- U set off some alarms coming straight here -- We had some problems in the past !
I ain't recovered fully from my last trip across the curtian !- I ain't up to it yet !--
Still raining in the mudhole !-- I need to find another air pump for my new box -- It's in there somewhere ?-- I need to find a pen too !-- Need to address some stuff and can't find a writing device !-

Hey other keef, here’s somethin for ya...Toyota has supposedly offered up 3mil in startup funds for them...you might be flying before ya know it...they are lookin to hire some brainy peoples too...
https://www.jobyaviation.com/
8EE07FBB-0E67-4134-A1B6-62EA8C6238BC.jpeg

Last edited:
I could fly it - but I'm not looking for a job !-- I'm pot farmer - I be fine in an ultralight -- just wish they made a 2 seater !-- I don't know ?--Most would probably be afraid to fly with me ?-- Been awhile but if I could crank it I can probably fly it ! -- I wasn't taught to fly very high - we be down in the treetops !--
The government taught me and they taught me right !- Stay down below the tree line and U just might be alright !
I like it RE !-- just be too expensive for someone like me !-- not so for the ultralight !--
OK Nov thanks for telling me I don't check them enough!

I learnt to fly in the TH -55 !- Known in the civilian world as the Hughes 300 - if I remember right ?--They used to give me the keys and tell me to be back in 3 hours !--I get back I have to pull the tree limbs out the skids -- The Huey was something else I only got about 50 hours in it !-- Scared me when I got to flight school !-- How did they find all them people like me ?-- Bunch friggin adrenaline junkies is what they was !-- I'm better now !-- They told us when I got there that if there was 100 of us and we were told only one would come back -- Everyone of U would be convinced it would be U !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back