Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see soma y’all got some nasty weather...most back East and North...though the southeast gonna get wet too...we just got drizzle today...I’m workin on the last gram of my purple haze...

I got 4 or so RE - I get a boy I told Rose I make some more PH seed !-- If I'm not mistaken U got seed to one her grandchildren on the way in (PH-x- BBSL)-x- (BPU-X-B.B. )
The BBSL carries some color and that "P" in BPU means Purple Chitrali so chances are U gonna find a purple/pink girl !- She gonna be different from the original PH !-- I did the same thing to Nurse Larry !
(NL-x- BBSL )-x- (BPU-X-B.B.)-- U might have some them too ?- U wanted berry - should be several variations on the theme !-- U a cloner now - cut U out a fine one and hang on to it !
I know for sure U got some blueberry chocolate coming but I can't tell U what to expect !-- BOC a wild card !-

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Cool RE - I thought I had about the last of the original seed !-- I'll still make some more seed if I get a boy - Told her I'd do the same with Nurse Larry and they sexing now !-- I'll get the boys cloned and marked !

Evening Folks. Had to venture out into the weather. Harley was running outta chow and if Harley ain't Happy there will be no peace. Picked up a couple of movies and coffee and stuff. So tell me. Why is whole bean coffee more expensive then ground? I am amazed at the craziness in our economy and the way people are getting rich off it. Unbleached coffee filters are more expensive then the bleached ones? And don't even ask about the ones from recycled paper. Umbra, in my area a house like I had in Richmond is about $180k. In Richmond it was $290k and in Ca. oh say San Bernadino or that area it would be over a mil. That's one of California's problems, $2k and up for a crappy appt. is another. Highest gas prices in the country and some of the worst pollution as well. Should I go on? I loved it out there but them people are greedy

My daddy was born in festus Missouri and some time during the depression joined the 3C’s who sent him to Wisconsin and then on to California where he learned to be a land surveyor...After WWII where like keef, he was an MP, he landed back in California and did use his land surveyor skills with the bureau of reclamation on most of the California water works...projects including the agricultural canal systems, dams&lakes that provide water for the farms...
That’s how I got to NCal, by birth...for the most part, I have lived all over rural Northern California...earliest memories are from a house we lived in in Winters Cali...followed by several years in the wilderness of Trinity County...My sister still lives there...I’d go back there myself but they have snow...I have never really been a city dweller though for a short time I did live in Long Beach, Ca and the south SF Bay Area...
I may have lost the point by now of this ramble...so if you need to go, go ahead...There are a ton of very pretty places to live out here, California is over 100 million acres and there are many unpopulated areas out and about...true we got a lotta people...they all came here from somewhere...I sometimes feel kinda stuck here cuz of family and such but I could do worse I suppose...well, I guess there may have been a point to this...what happens when you give a stoner a chance to blather...
G’night y’all...

Last edited:
Colorado is rapidly becoming the same. Property values are out of control and the mountains are becoming overwhelmed with homeless. Trash and fires are out of control. I do feel bad for the homeless. Most have some kind of mental problems and don't want or accept help with the rules that follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back