Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya Put - I had to shut down for a divorce - Just took my first harvest here -- reserves were depleted-- so It's good to have my own weed again !- Got to build up some inventory !-- I feel ya about the old bones too -- I take a dose of edibles 3 times a day usually cannacaps or coconut oil from extraction !-- Try a regular dose - it helps !

Saw them in Houston - One of my favorite concerts !--
Still raining in the Mudhole!-- I'm Comfortably Numb !
All is well in my world ! - Be better when I can get to the grow !- Got some hanging ready to come off the vine and into a jar ! -- Wasn't a big harvest - half dozen of my midgets -- a few ounces !- Got some bulky White Indica be ready maybe mid Febuary ?

I saw them In Wichita in the early 70's. Great light show but I don't remember much. Pretty stoned. Black Oak Arkansas opened for them. Concerts were fun back then. Lit up a number passed it and never saw it again. No worries though another was being passed to you from somebody else.

Anybody here go to Woodstock? Unfortunately I didn't. That was the summer I first started smoking marijuana. August of 69 if my memory serves me right. Between my sophomore and jr year in college. Dropped out of college then as well. Then Uncle Sam called.

Didn't get outta high school until 1973 -- I knew I'd get that letter so I volunteered for the draft !- Smoked my 1st joint in Military Police school - never quit for long and never because I wanted !-- So I was a little young for Woodstock !
I pretty much knew my fate !-I was gonna be sent to the jungle so screw some homework !-- I got passed thru high school because I would go into the black water and bring back they dead for the local volunteer fire department's - Rescue and recovery unit ! -Did a lot of recovery and not much rescuing - 30 feet down in the pitch black water -- No one can hear U scream !-- U on your own and U blind !

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef what Jungle? Nam was pretty much done in 73? Were you there mopping up or was there still fighting going on then? Some how I remember the 60's better than the 70's. I do remember that was the year I moved back to Colorado. Been here ever since. The green rush came to me I didn't follow it. Remember Our state song is....."Rocky Mountain High". Was high when I got here and you can roll me up and smoke me when I'm gone.

1st concert was in '69 but not Woodstock. 1 of my friends in high school went. His dad was a photographer for Teen Beat magazine and they sent him. He took his family with him. I was at Watkins Glen in '73.

They were gearing down but didn't come out until 1975 after I got discharged --when the last left by helicopter from the embassy as the VC moved in !-- All but 2 of my MP class were sent to the jungle - Another guy and I were sent to Korea !-- They sent him to guard nukes and sent me up to the mountains of the NK/SK border in the 2nd Inf. Div. --
I got out in '75 --I coulda sent to work for any cop shop in the nation but I was thru with cop **** !- I went back to working steel !-- If they got U on the witness stand and U make a grab for one the lawyers-- The judge he get really mad !-- I was a cop !- I caught the lawyer later !

KFC --3 piece all dark for lunch - been missing my fast food !

Good day everybody. Harley is under the weather for some reason, I guess his "treats" are too rich. At least I hope that's what it is. Finally above freezing for the 1st time in days. I feel like its time for me to think about my hydro experiment again. All I need is a good water pump for inline use in a six pot system. Any suggestions?

I dropped out of college in '73 and enlisted 3 months later. They were coming out of the jungle by the plane load while I was in training. While I was between schools I volunteered to be useful and spent 6 weeks loading planes with refugees who were promised a ride out. After that I spent 22 years seeing the world at youse guys expense. Thanks for the opportunity

My pumps won't work Nick ?--they can be adapted for inline use -but --396 gph -- is alot !--I use them because they the smallest I could find with a filter !- Mine just shoot straight up thru a microsprayer in a PVC manifold and fall back down !
I reenlisted in 1980 and did 5 more years in the OR - And a year of flight school ! -- Without the army I'm not sure what would have become of me ! -- Being army trained and on staff of the open heart team at Brook Army Medical Center made me a very desirable surgical assistant !-- I knew my **** !- but I got broken and was of no further use !

Edit :-- I took those EMT course too so I could work the ER and ride the ambulance-- I wanted to drive the ambulance but they never would let me !-
My place was in back working the patient -

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably transitioning over to a recirculating drip and drain system at the new place - Still working it all out -- Probably keep cloning and vegging in boxes - I'm stuck on something though -- I use those 2 inch aero baskets - roots get all wrapped up in them -- I want to go from 2 inch to 4 inch baskets with baked clay balls -- getting them out the 2 inch baskets without tearing the roots up some is tricky !--
Might just leave them on and move the whole thing into a 4 inch basket ? - Get them settled into the 4 inch baskets before drip and drain bloom !

Afternoon All....Diet Coke and cookie break here....well nutri grain bar at least. It has clouded up here and a report or 2 of sleet pellets... cold air up high causing that...way too warm at the surface. Pink Floyd...11-18-1987 Houston Astrodome...I was there...great show it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back