Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Army wilderness survival training !- Search each other make sure no one is hiding a lighter or matches !- OK - 1st (however many)- That brings me fire gets a hot steak right off the grill !- U know I ain't passing up no steak ?-- Of course I cheated !- I didn't have to but I was in a hurry !
Tasty for army steak !-- Anybody that would boil a prime rib can't be all there ?
U don't have to be a chef to know that ain't right ?
U ain't lived until you've eat stuff like army rehydrated hamburger patties or powdered eggs !

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone uses kelp4less, coupon code GREENTHUMB will get you 10% off. I kinda complained to them that start up costs were a bit steep for their grow and bloom systems plus additional ‘stuff’ do they sent me that code. Still seems steep to me(~$190 for me as a very small grower but it should last about 4 grows)...

Wanna get high and listen to some blues ?- I think I do ?
I am...look t that disgusting dirty bong...that’s my garden bong...
ED4AAF49-FDB9-47C3-8B2B-F7FFDAD3686F.jpeg

Hi guys, smoking some sunset sherbert. I gotta say it is one of my faves. We smoke it every night at 5, before the news so we don't have strokes. The sun was out for half the day. I need it to be spring. How bout you guys. I have a rich gf that sends me money every christmas. I ordered more flowers for the yard with it. I seem to have a floral problem. Good night

Good evening everyone. No sleep last night so needed nap after work. Fungi is legal in city of Denver and decriminalized in Oakland. CA has it on ballot for decrim state wide. There is very real medicine there. Especially PTSD treatment. Fed dogs now a cup of coffee

Morning Umbra !-- I know !- How's the back Cuz ?

Edit - some Lynyrd Zynyrd ?
The Ballad of Curtis Loew

When I listen to southern music I have to throw something else in that always fits for me !- It's music about the south ?--
Neil Young
" Southern Man"

Good evening OFC I might have heard some false news but I think Seattle and Portland also decided to decrim or legalize boomers.
The K program called me today. 1100$ x 12 and 4 hour btreatments out of pocket for depression and PTSD. 550 x 6 for pain and two hour treatments also not covered.
Stuck making some jars of GT again. I wish we could discuss here. I get it tho.

Hey Nov !- Sometimes U just have to follow the path laid out for U and find your own cure or medicine !- This kinda thing is stuck between medicine and myth !- Taboo !- but some are making headway behind the scenes anyway !-
Watch !- I can make streamers in the air with my hand !
U know sometimes I gotta correct what I was taught was history !-- The settlement of man in the Americas was supposed to have happened bout 12,000 years ago when we came down thru Alaska into north America !- 1st Americans ?- There's sites in central and South American 30,000 years old !- I ain't the best at math but that don't work out ?-- The Sumerians writing talk of one of The Anunaki named Thoth leaving the southern part of Egypt and going across the sea to a new land of gold !-lower part of Egypt is Nubia !-The land of the black skinned people known for thier gold smithing !- They got them big stone heads in Central America from a people called the Olmecs --with definite African features !- and there's the gold !-- I feel I was maybe was misled in school ?
North America I can see people staying dahell out of !- That reason would be the short faced bear !- They could chase down a horse and eat it !- How U supposed to settle round something like that ?- Ask the Clovis people !-- Ice age ended when a big old space rock that was mostly ice came in over Canada and exploded -bout 12,000 years ago --bears died out !-all the big **** died out --the few inhabitants like the Clovis people were also wiped out -- Later people came in over Alsaka ?- Yeah we the 1st Americans !--
This has been your Stoned History lesson !

I'm impressed by the Clovis points !- I know about Thor's trips !- Sumerians say they flew there on Thoth's bird !- Thus the legend of the Feathered Serpent ! -- It would also explain them cocaine mummies in Egypt ?-

Ra ?- Pure bred off worlder --Son of Enki - Brother of Thoth Also called Marduk by The Egyptians !- "God" of Babylon !- Says it was him that built the tower of Babel !- U know the basic story ! - He was once sentenced to death for killing one of his own and locked in the great pyramid- Says they built the 2 biggest pyramids to mark the glide path in to land thier land thier shuttles !

Good Morning OFC...Gman I was just looking at those low temps...down right frozen up that way...we have a mild cool snap that will be leaving fast by tomorrow...we usually hit an 80* day this month...when it happens the trees and plants will put out leaves quick like...one week you can see 100 yd's in the woods...2 weeks pass and you can see 25 yd's maybe. I just want to get a garden going...my seed potatoes are just setting in there growing eyes and looking sad....they want soil! Had to drag a pair of compression socks out...20 trips up and down the steps yesterday dragging lots of weight has caused a Metatarsalgia flair...hips were barking last night as well...going to load up with Keefs Coconut Caps today...was reading about the Coconut oil benefits...good stuff....(not to mention the other active ingredients). Good to see you drop in and keep us straight Ms. Rose! Enjoy your day amigo's!

85040085_2650177118527164_1102244317897949184_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back