Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, I'm still cracking up about your imevitable bathroom grow, too bad the plants don't know when to just accept Destiny .
Keef I'm cleaning out the fridge this weekend while Bestie is out of town. I'm seeing some sort of soup in my crystal ball... or maybe a puttanesca. If i can find enough cornmeal to make polenta, its ON!!! Wholesale club sized jar of olives is taking up a lot of real estate in there... hmmm decisions!

Good morning old farts...momma got bored and decided to go back to work 1 day of the week(hair), so today is my day off...I get to crank up the stereo or my guitar amp and make noise...gotta find a place for these seedlings too...

PH --Lemon clones and I took a walk !- Lost them girls somewhere along the way !-- Purple Patch be thriving over there !- There's now 4 of them !- Outside by mid febuary ?- They was runts but they gonna get big by Croptober y'all !- If they make it that long !- I be gone I swing by and check on them sometimes !- Put off taking down those White Indica clones until tommorrow !- Another toke then ?
Maybe some coffee and another toke ?

One toke leads to another !- I was gonna have coffee and a toke and maybe do something ?- Can't think of a thing that can't be put off ?- Maybe another toke Other Keef ?
I never grew plants this big in my aero boxes before flipping them before !- I might have a plan but I don't know ?--- Sometimes I gotta do it rodeo style !- Open the Chute !

What up yall?
I been turning my girlz under the lights and clipping off large leaves that cover small branches trying to peek out. They drinking a Lot! Ill need to water again tomorrow.

Keef
I'm running All the wine I made thru the still. Grape, peach and pear combined. Then I'm going to run All the shine I have on hand again. Hopefully have around a gallon of tasty high proof.

Gloman -U never know when U gonna stumble onto something ?- Double or triple distilled should be nice !
Don't forget that wine will have some head on it !- Take it off !- Maybe distill all U got !- Then put the run back in the still and cook off 10 % ?-- U won't have to cook off the whole run just the head then let the still cool down and get your liqour out ?- but U can ! - Maybe chop the tail a little closer ?-- We talking high test here !-- Gallon of that make almost 2 gallons drinking whiskey ?

Tossed the 1st half pint.
Collecting now at 160pr!
Out of 5gal I'm expecting about 1/2 gal. after tossing heads.
Tasted a sip.......ohhhh myyyyy is it Hot! Got some nice fruit flavor after all the alcohol has evaporated out of my mouth. :)
Should be real nice for RSO!

U wanna get fancy ?-- U know where U goose neck coming out the still down to the thump keg on your copper tubing ?-- Put U a coil of copper tubing between the top of the still and the goose neck!-Not much !- 3-4 coils around !-- It'll up your proof !

Got no room to add on to this still.
I AM gonna Make one out of copper. About 25gal. so I can run it inside the garage during winter. Ill put all the bells and whistles on it so I got more sittin n grinnin time!

Man don't mind me I'm just a sponge absorbing as much knowledge as possible while filtering out the parts that do not apply. Past couple days I have been getting my ass kicked on THCFARMER forum. Waiting to get a 60x magnifier to get a better look at the girls from Amazon. Should be here Tuesday

You Know keef.......all this liquor makin over here is All your fault!
I was a happy little learner trying my best just to grow weed when you started all that makin booze talk. lol. Ok, so I'm the one who picked up the ball and run with it but I still gonna blame you!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back