Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessing's, Peace, Love and good toking
depositphotos_9662355-cannabis-leaf-heart.jpg

I'm in !- Clouding up again in the Mudhole !-- Warmed up nice though !-- I'm working in my mind !- Got the change over tommorrow!- Need to organize it it my mind so I can get it done while the nephew is in to help !- plants come out bloom all of them -- remove the lights - tear that thing out so I can have some head room - Re install the lights !- Carry/ drag that White Indica mother to bloom - Get the aero box ready for bloom emptied and refilled with bloom nute water - Get the mid cycle plants back in - Then take the harvest down and trim !- Sounds like a plan but **** goes wrong round me sometimes ? - Need some dam headroom in bloom !- These plants in veg won't fit under the lights like this !- I resorted to bending them over on last cycle !
That ain't an option this time !-

I'll accept the blame Gloman !--

Hey Padre !-- How's those babies doing ? - They was bred on Padre Island Texas !- Padre shows up ? - I think it was a sign ? So I hooked him up with some OFC genetics !--

Gotta give a shout out to the band Dorothy- --Dark Nights -- No Church in the Wild and After Midnight !
Yes Other Keef I will have another toke !

Last edited by a moderator:
2 foot tall stocky plants in 2 inch aero baskets ?- - U reacon I'm have some trouble when they get top heavy with bud ?- Me too !

Gloman U know all that time U sitting around while U cooking a run ?- I invented weed got just such a time !- U start sampling the shine once in awhile - 1st thing U know U lit up !- Had to be a better way so I invented weed -- and papers - plus the pipe !

Fine Saturday afternoon here...South wind picked up taking us to about 65* and the return of high clouds. Got lucky on getting the tree down...the guy had a job close to here next week and will take mine down for $350.00...that is very cheap for a bucket truck. Umbra has the rib factory smoking...I am doing a flat iron steak with wilted spinach and roasted pine nut couscous.Life after the Super Bowl is not so bad...XFL is on...love the uniforms.

awesome-420-memes-pinterest-the-world-s-catalog-of-ideas-420-memes.jpg

Yep..lots of mistakes...but most of them are very young straight from college...NFL you get a more polished product after a couple years development...rare finds(MaHomes) transition first year. Fan base needs a cheaper ticket option...NFL outing for a couple with snacks/beer $200.00 easy. One game last week was a lot better offence...I am enjoying the speed of the game and less Zebra calls...strongly suspect of NFL controlling game out comes with Ref's/commercials...they love to give a winded defense a 3 minute rest during a drive.

I'm closing on them rapidly Nov !-- I told U those plants too big for those 2 inch aero baskets ?- I got a plan !- They are gonna get heavy with bud and get top heavy and wanna fall over!- That lid is recessed so I'm cut me some boards that go in between the plants on top the aero basket lip and hold them in place !-- Umbra that Mimosa with Double Purple Dojo dad be a monster !- Thick heavy stems hold a lot of bud - Leaves big as a dinner plate -- Now is she gonna give me purple bud ? -- I don't even care at this point !- She likes what I do !- I been spoilt on Umbra's quality so I know it will be dank !- I don't even have to wait on a pipe test !- This one them kind grow right for me ! - Got rooted clones too ! -- Triple Lemon ain't got nothing to be ashamed of either !- It likes what I do too !
Culled my cloner - Water need to be changed !-- Same with the box in bloom !- Smoking some White Indica off This coming crop -If I can find my lighter ?- Took a few lower buds and let them air dry couple days -- Where my pipe ?- We got quality control testing to do !-- U can call it an excuse to get high but getting high is my job !---I take my job seriously !- Where my dam lighter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back