Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate U Umbra !--

Gloman in a month a third of everyone might be sick !- Postal workers too !- That shuts **** down !-- We might better talk bout that ?--

Good night RU !

Edit -- music-- Delta Rae -- Bottom of the River

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal Cuz !-- Many clones to U !-- Problem for me was I started adding nutes to the water and just kept growing them in the boxes !- and building new boxes and getting high -- OK so maybe I got bout 12 of them complete box / light/ pump combo units ?-- It's allowed !- I'm brain damaged !- Least that's what I heard !

Happy avocado season toots!this is what gets me over the February hump : ) avocadoes and artificial lighting. Was almost 50 here today. Snow in the forecast but the birds are starting to sing. 20200223_172109.jpg

Happy avocado season toots!this is what gets me over the February hump : ) avocadoes and artificial lighting. Was almost 50 here today. Snow in the forecast but the birds are starting to sing.View attachment 259156
One musts avoid that wicked temptress, carbohydrates
Happy avocado season toots!this is what gets me over the February hump : ) avocadoes and artificial lighting. Was almost 50 here today. Snow in the forecast but the birds are starting to sing.View attachment 259156
If you ever lose your dam mind and come to florida for some reason, you are so hired!
Ps i probably cant afford a personal chef.
laziness

I put avocado on everything including in my moisturizer lol. And eat avocadoes at my desk with a spoon right out of the skin. My favorite fruit! I have no sweet tooth, gimme that green plant lard!
Lesso if I ended up in Florida id get arrested for poaching gators off the golf courses under cover of darkness. Gimme that scaly varmint-fed land scallops! I want buffalo fried gator tail like, now. : / texture of seafood, flavor of mild chicken, goes great with ranch dressing. Mmmm

In Corpus Avacado and Citrus were plentiful --lots of people had them in thier yards !- I could grow them here !- I'm far enough south !-- Lots of blueberries - blackberries -- the wild Muscatine grapes - Best in jellies/jams !-- watermelon - I see wine everywhere I look !- I'm a sick man ! -- I don't even drink anymore but I think I can make that right there taste good ?- It's satisfying !- Wonder if I could make some of that Orange Liqour ?-- Probably ?-- Key Lime Wine ?
Pow !

Spicy but not too spicy Fried Boneless Alligator Wings !- With some cold homemade Buttermilk Ranch !- Yes I speak that language !

Edit -- New Orleans Ladies - Take it away Tab Benoit !

Edit --edit-- Could I get an order of those fried crawfish tails and some that Roumalade dressing like y'all got ?-
U want some of those Fried Coconut Shrimp with Pina Colado tartar Sauce ?- They crusted with shredded coconut before they fry them U know?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate U Umbra !--

Gloman in a month a third of everyone might be sick !- Postal workers too !- That shuts **** down !-- We might better talk bout that ?--

Good night RU !

Edit -- music-- Delta Rae -- Bottom of the River

Sent you a link bro.
Read up. When you ready let me know.

I put avocado on everything including in my moisturizer lol. And eat avocadoes at my desk with a spoon right out of the skin. My favorite fruit! I have no sweet tooth, gimme that green plant lard!
Lesso if I ended up in Florida id get arrested for poaching gators off the golf courses under cover of darkness. Gimme that scaly varmint-fed land scallops! I want buffalo fried gator tail like, now. : / texture of seafood, flavor of mild chicken, goes great with ranch dressing. Mmmm
Poaching alligators is required by law here....the alligator is our state bird, afterall.

RE - I'm glad your back feels better !- Now get some breakfast then get out on the side the mountain and start digging some holes !- A tractor would be easier - that's how Gloman do !- Fill U some holes with good black compost dirt !- To get a place ready for the plants !- Gloman used the tractor to dig a hole where his green house was gonna be and had them bring a dump truck load of compost out and dump it in the hole !- Shoulda built a higher greenhouse Cuz !

His ground is extremely rocky, I’m talkin from pebbles to boulders and all sizes in between and lots of them...first order of biz is to get a good sized portion fence and then any gardening we do will be above ground...this is red clay and rocks here in this part of NCal...any dirt relocation will need equipment other than shovels and backs...

Hey Lesso what other positions ya hiring for? Lol I can do basic Harry Homeowner level property maintenance work , including but not limited to minor electrical and plumbing, finish woodwork, hard floor installs, occasional jackhammering, and i trim like a Tasmanian devil. You provide bottomless margaritas that didn't come from a mix, and we may have 20190827_090445.jpg 20190827_102110.jpg 20190827_120443.jpg 20190812_194147.jpg a deal til it gets hot. Then im OUT. Or if this ever happens again. Public service announcement: hydro gear is good to have in the house for sewer backups caused by poor Victorian plumbing retrofit design. End of message/resumé lol

Good Morning Everyone....Nice morning here...warm at 56*...no rain yet and 6 to 7 days of sunny weather afterwards...looking a lot better now...may even get some garden work in this week. "Mad" Mike Hughes was killed Saturday in one of his home made rockets...now Mike and I do not share the same ideals...but you have to admire someone who believes strongly enough to put his body at risk to prove his point....no matter how far fetched it may have been...RIP Mike. Alligators get run over around here crawling across the highway....you would think a fool could see a 400 pound gator in the road ...all so had a 500 pound Black Bear total a car out recently...he was huge for that Species...been grazing in someones corn field no doubt. SA I hope you did not miss out on National Margarita day Saturday! Off for a walk..Peace ya'll

04022020001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back