Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of U smart brothers - or sisters hook a brother up with some 411 so he won't have to go find out for himself the hard way ?-- So them M-80s or what ever they call those bigass firecrackers ?-- Do U think a fellow could pull the fuse out and insert one those electric matches for model rocketry ?- Set it off electrically ?-- Make boom when I say make boom ?--
no the fuse is sealed for under water use, but you could still do a remote trigger. Incandescent bulb filament wrapped around the fuse connected to a battery

Them electric matches are the bomb - That's confusing ?- I am comfortable with them !- I have used them in the rocket motor as an initiator with speaker wire and a battery !-- Flip a switch for current to a button like a horn button that's to make sure U don't set it off accidentally --Push the button and off she goes accelerant make big boom and everything burn !

A can of black powder with wires to an electric match and rocket motor coming out -- don't water proof it and stick it into a 5 gallon bucket of wet concrete and let it dry !-- U don't want to be anywhere near when it goes off !

Edit -- I can make big boom but I was looking for a smaller electric thing -little boom - for things like spooking an intruder thru a fish hook curtian so we can talk awhile !

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be able to set it up and wire it and have it just stay there until I need it !- I might be all blow this and that up today but there's a very good chance **** about to get real bad !-- They may resort to curfews to keep people off the streets and public areas to keep Carona Virus from spreading -- I saw after Katrina what desperate people will do !-- Some the strong will take what they want from the weak ! - It's not pretty !

So when AC guy was over and we were cleaning everything, I get spray bottle of HOCL hypochlorous acid and spray everything. Build up gunk from 5 years of not cleaning the condenser coils washed away. AC guy was like, what is that stuff? Tell him its water and kosher salt in electrolysis for 10 minutes. Going to start using it more

I don't believe in it yet Umbra !-- I'll have to make some and see for myself !-Not saying I don't believe U - I just gotta do it from start to finish myself ---- Might have to try another salt !- I don't believe blessing some salt gonna make it any different !- I got some coarse salt ?- maybe some rock salt ?

I'm a hit today in the Fox news comments section on You-tube!-- That's confusing ?-- I'm not really a hit !- They just want to hit me !- That's different !

I almost dived in.........lol but yall ain't gonna get me That easy!
Start talkin bout mixin this n that and things that go boom.
Ohhhhh but I almost shared something I shouldn't. hehehe

Keef
Txt me if ya want a nifty little idea on something that goes pop.

Gloman -- If I think I might need it I will !- Right now ?-- I'm in the mudhole for at least another month if we sold the house today !- The Caronavirus is loose !- Italy quarantined whole towns !- The ruler of Cambodia and the American ambassador met the Carona plague ship "Westham"?- Went on board with no protective gear and hugged and greeted each of the passengers - Then let the ones that weren't " sick" get on a plane and go home !--There is no stopping it now that virus is loose !-- Goods are stuck in ports !- International trade is grinding to a halt !-- The onslaught of sick will clog the hospitals - The healthcare system will be paralized !--We don't feel it yet but the impact is gonna be bad and it can't be stopped anymore !-- So looks like I'll be stuck in the mudhole for a pandemic !-- The future after that ?- Who knows ?--

Not one of U should " Like" this post !-

Nov --
U doing any better ?- There's a bad strain of just the regular flu going around this year !- Seems the flu shot missed again?
The Gloman is a retired master of manipulating the benzene ring ?-- Is that vague enough G ?

That's good Nov - I was playing catch up yesterday in the grow -- Pretty much caught up !-
U know Israel closed It's borders and shut down incoming international flights ?-- Japan and South Korea in the midst of an epidemic !- Shutting public places and urging people to stay home !- That's fine until U run out of supplies !- They closing off whole big cities !- Like Gloman said it's gonna get bad in the cities !-- I got a **** load of plants I can put outside and if the po-po gonna be sick or doing other work ?-- If the Carona don't kill me ?- This fall I'll have a surplus of weed and Muscatine Wine !-- Where dat big piggy and her brood comes around sometimes ? - I'm need seasonings and spices !-- Tweaker down the street got some CKNs ?-- I need to get to storage and find my bullet bag !-- Who's gonna buy a beach house in the middle of a plaque ?- I survive it I might have only what I got between my ears !- I'll do just fine !- I was trained by Uncle Sam about how to survive !- I feel bad for some U guys !-- I grew up hunting and fishing too - Ole Kripple Keef will do better than most !- If he can survive the Carona ?
I shoulda got me a couple spore prints and got some instructions !

Nov --
U doing any better ?- There's a bad strain of just the regular flu going around this year !- Seems the flu shot missed again?
The Gloman is a retired master of manipulating the benzene ring ?-- Is that vague enough G ?

Lol
Yes I think that gets the message across without actually saying it.
Breaking Bad? Been there done that. And I Survived!
Long time ago in a land far away.
No worries brother......there's PLENTY of spores available any time you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back