Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning beautiful and cold with no humidity. Juncos are still here and the robins have not come yet. Found a huge roach in the ashtray, whatever it was is lovely. I am betting it is bshb. Don't usually smoke a roach but this was half a joint. Need to make a hemp tincture for a boy in alabama. Thc is the devil there i guess. ignorance is maddening. HP, that sucks about your road, it looks a mess and i bet it looked worse.
My plants might be speaking to me again after the added humidity. 2 of them running all night and it is 24%. better than 2. I have enjoyed this whole last week of sunshine, but burrrrr,
Stinky, what is on your plate today?

Afternoon Growers...Yogurt and cannabis break here...limb truck came this morning...Mr C took the tree down in 1 hour 25 minutes flat...he is a Master Craftsman in his profession! 62 years young and handled those saws and limbs like a 25 yo..anyone who scoffs at the term tree surgeon...needs to watch him in action...you'll understand. Oh...he only has 1 leg as well and you will never know it. Now the clean up is on me...been at it 5 hours and needed a break...my back reminds me I'm not a pup anymore. Thanks for the concern on our road everyone...it is a dead end road...one way in...one way out...if they had to...the neighbor would let them have some land to move the road over...he is a nice guy like that.

IMG_20200222_090231348_HDR_26.jpg IMG_20200222_095723341_20.jpg

Hauled a bunch of water around in 5 gallon buckets today to get everything caught up !- Can't turn my head much now !- I got-r-done though !-- I would like to say my aero skills have really improved in the mudhole !- The plants look like I have -- but I haven't changed much -- It's not me or my skills !- It's the water !- I had to use RO to make that poison tap water usable for growing weed at the beach !-- RO system in storage -- no RO water means no cal/mag -- Running bareback on well water -- nute concentrate and EM1 !- The plants dig it !-- If I will keep the boxes topped with nute water ?-- Even with these wore out old pink lights - I shouldn't be able to grow like this but I am !-- It's taking longer but I got this !- Until I get a real place to grow !-
When I leave the mudhole do I get like a combat pot farmer badge or certificate ? --I deserve one !
U might not want to be sneaking around the Bat Cave !- I'm what might be called "A Fisher of Men" !-- I'm dangerous with nothing but some dam fish hooks !-I'd be bad to the bone if I geared up properly ?-- - Stay dahell out the mudhole !

Edit--- I don't use those sissy hooks without no barb either !- Catfish hooks and some of them may be dirty !--They gonna have to cut them out of U too !-

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just hitch hiking !- I don't even know these people ! - I got something in the oven --officer can I go now ?
I'm Practicing !

Edit -- Next time U see a high visitor count - hit the members online bar and select guest -- See what they looking at !

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I joined a group, I checked it out. I was a lurking guest for quite a while. Some other forums, I visited to get info in one area and then moved on. I am only telling open forum people of my state. One in multi-millions chance unless I didn't quite tell the whole truth.

Last edited:
Can U call 3:30 in the AM morning ?- Well here I am doing the wake and bake !
Dax-- I wasn't trying to scare anyone I just set out to find out what was going on when the visitor count shot up like it does sometimes !- My profile wouldn't help anyone find me right now but I'm usually the bait !- If LEO wanted to take down one of us they would probably come after me !--I'm like a peacock down here strutting my stuff boldly stating that I'm a grower in Texas -- I'm not even sure where I'm at half the time though ?- Most of y'all are legal so I don't understand the profile thing but I'm not finished bird dogging whatever It's about yet !-- Might save someone's life !-- U come at some of these old farts they make U look like swiss cheese or a jig saw puzzle with a couple missing pieces !
Umbra that would have to be tasty -I'd smoke it ! - Terps ?--I bet that would be off in the unknown ?-- U know how to dance with the devil when it comes to doing them mystery terps !-- When's it gonna be ready ?--
Still stiff in the neck some but I'll live !- My face say this weather not over yet !-- I was under my electric blanket and forgot to turn my little heater on last night !- Woke up and it was kinda chilly in here !-- Warming up now ! --
More coffee more tokes !- I take a nap later!

Good morning OFCs.
I am not happy with my clone bucket design and want to switch to aero mist or spray for cloning. That's my job for today. I'll be in the new guy corner again. It's going to be a warmer day. I expect most of the snow that's left to melt. The voices in my head says that I need to spray the mud off the vehicles today. The voices sound a lot like my smarter half when she's had too much coffee.

Fire one up for me. Later.

Dax- Sounds cold !- I don't like cold ! -- My aerocloners are kinda big but they work well and cost about $50 to make !--35 gallon black and yellow tote -- 396 gph filtered pump glued to a ceramic tile for stability !-- micro sprayers in a Square figure 8 spray manifold goes on top the pump with included adapter !- the 360 degree microsprayers work best !-

Good Morning OFC...Another fine morning here 43* and some high clouds...got a shot of rain for tomorrow...just.5 inch or less....then....5 days of Sunshine...at least...yeaaaa! I would not worry so much about the guest count...most of that is spiders gather marketing info...they visit profiles to gather more personalized info to better spam you with. I noticed a side bar offer for Corona virus preparedness when it was first mentioned here...just more marketing schemes...if the local law wanted you they would have had you years ago. We OFC's with our health requirements are not big money makers for them. C. Virus will school the World in the next month...it has hit the Mid-East now and with the hygiene practices over there...no telling how it will end up. It keeps starting up in new areas with no known source point...sources say the USA is prepping for high numbers of quarantines. Off for resupply mission and then back on that limb pile...Peace ya'll

87047097_2052767461522392_8278657279604031488_n.jpg

HP - There's worse out there than being caught by the cops !- U know I can be kinda vocal about some things ?- I've always been a little too free about who and where I am !-- Once at the beach the Republican bikers that were here came down to put the fear of God in me and to shut me up !- They missed !-- I ain't shut up either !-- Balls in my court now !- They don't know where I am but I know where they are !- I coulda waited awhile then went after them but It's not worth it !- U got to be a little paranoid to be a pot farmer !-- I'm not paranoid enough !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back