Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw they took Harvey's Wienstien's wheels away from him today and put a nice pair of bracelets on him !- 5-25 years for rape !-- If I was the Molester in Chief ?- This would concern me ?-This ain't the good old boys of the 1950s anymore !-- The women coming for U fat boy !--

And he still has to face the music in LA. The higher they rise, the bigger the grease splat is on the pavement when they fall from grace.

Oooh foxtails drive me nuts. Of the 3 sweet Cindy phenos I'm still keeping mothers of, there's one definite keeper for flavor and two potentials for frost and color... One of them grows flat topped buds with a crown of foxtails. Ugh. No thanks. Bye Felicia.

Well this has turned out to be a bit of a stressful afternoon.
Rain like all y'all and then Barny got hurt. Don't know what he was doing cuz he was in another room but he has spinal damage.
Extreem pain and he can't control his back legs. He has to spend the night at the vets so they can give him IV drugs. :(
I missed 420. 515 will have to do!

This is the 2nd time he's had spinal damage. Wiener dogs are prone to spinal problems.
Probably gonna have to kennel him again for 6-8 weeks. I carry him outside 5-6 times a day to do his biz. If he dont heal up he will go to U.I. vet hospital for possible surgery.

I was a little premature about that hermie PH !-- He ain't got nary a pistol on him at all !-- He all boy !-How did U let this happen Other Keef ?-- I also got a healthy 100 % PH girl off in some dirt over there !- Yes Rose he lives in 2 separate clones !- Got his Clone back hanging with Leroy's clone !-- Name for a Purple Haze boy ?-- Seems obvious to me ?-- Jimi !-- Looks like a Hendrix to me anyway ?- - He got purple balls !-- He in Veg way away from bloom ! -- I was wanting a handsome Purple boy !- Didn't know they made purple balls though !- Maybe introduce him to Big Pink ?-( Snow Desiel -x- BBSL )-- Leroy's sister !-- We think about it awhile ?

Last edited by a moderator:
We just said goodbye to mr Finnian...we had him for almost a year...last year we were Repainting our kitchen and my wife came in and said, “I’ll be back shortly”...about an hour later here she came with a little dog that was 2 1/2 lbs and had no teeth, looking very shaggy, but we got him up to almost 4 lbs...he was in the pound and no one had claimed him...he became our dog and we fell in love with him...took him to last year strawberry music festival and they gave him a pass as he only just sat in our laps the whole time...he started getting weaker about a month ago and in the last week he hadn’t eaten anything...tests didn’t reveal much but they think it was pancreatic cancer...anyway he was so week that we had no choice but let him go...
RIP Finnian
E6078721-511D-43DB-929B-FC61453617BD.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope it is not as bad as it seems with Barney Gman.

I am sorry to hear about Mr Finnian 2Redeyes. Your Wife saved him from the pound and you two made his short life awesome. I am sure your kindness was re-payed with much love and affection. My heart goes out to you guys.

Bzzzzz !-- That's the magic spell to protect OFC pets !- **** come in threes !-
Leave the pets alone dammit !- Don't make me come after U !-- I got CKN bones and I know how to use them !- I'll eat what's left of your unclean soul !-- Check around !- I'll smoke a demon like a cheap cigar !

OK !- Where was I ?
So I got a little bitty bit of PH pollen !-- I got some powder puff girls over there ready to breed !-- PH -x-BBSL-- Purple Mimosa ?- Haven't even smoked that PM yet - Take a shot in the dark ?- I guess I could breed myself a Mudhole Purple ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The effects of this coming Caronavirus epidemic would be alot easier on people if we had a functional government and a real president instead of a-- what's in it for me --Gritter and his merry band of racist thugs!
U live in a red state U might get some help ?-- Blue State ? --Ya screwed !---Ask Puerto Rico how that goes ?-- Only party members are real Americans !-- U don't count !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back