Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
download (9).jpeg

Bark? You mean bunghole buffer?

Hi peeps, yep, this is getting old now. our daughter still fighting this virus from home. So glad her hubby is there with her as I sure wouldn't want to be.
It is a cold week here in Wa state. burr.
So, I started some impatience seeds, as i told you, well they are all up and I realized they like shade.. HA. how they gonna get shade under an LED... to be continued.
Hey RE, lets smoke some pot, how bout? All ya all. it is time.
Umbra, how are you feeling?
I am sorry i said something political, believe it or not I try really really hard not to. Hatred is something I am not used to. I am glad.

Who was that liked that Mudhole weed pic ?-- I used to do that !-- I need to do it more often -- Dig some weed out a jar and put it in the lid and take a pic - Label it breakfast or whatever and tell what it is !-- I got some drying - See if I can get a better pic later ?--Still working on building up some excess for the jar !-- Right now I'm having more coffee and smoking my pipe !-- Doing my best Honey Badger impression !-- Honey Badger don't care !

MMJ ?-- Nobody messes with the roots ?- My roots be extra clean since they never knew dirt -- The Romans made a balm for old injuries /sore joints and gout !- They boiled the roots then strained them and reduced the liquid by boiling it off - I've done some experimenting -- Black sticky paste !--
So ?-- I'd like to reflux the roots in ethenol but I'd also like to keep living !-- I don't like to be there when things go BOOM !-- I got to figure out if the terp and active compounds are in the water portion or the oil soluable portion !-- So there must be a smart brother or sister who could teach Uncle Keef ?-- How do U go about separating this from that ?-- or-- Maybe already know what those compounds are and how I can extract them ? -- That Roman Balm might work but stains everything black ! - Like a thick black paint !
I needs to know my MMJ for when Texas rolls over and this is part of it ?-- Research say that Roman Cannibis Root Balm was effective!- What's in it and how I get it out and into a usable form ? -- I think thier patent has expired ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Way I see it I'm a guest in the MP house -- Thier house -- thier rules -- I don't like the rules I can leave-- They can also ask me to leave for any reason or no reason at all !-- It's got nothing to do with freedom of speech-- Fairness or Rights --- It's house rules and how they choose to enforce them !-- U / Me / all of us are just guests in thier house !

As I said in my post I agreed to the rules and will live by them but I don't have to like them.

They decide nothing for me; I'm not catholic and the reason maybe obvious...
You don't have to be Catholic. When the Black Plague hit Europe, so many people died that they knowledge died with them. Books were hand written by monks and they decided who learned to read and write and who had access to those books. So they controlled knowledge and therefore what anyone saw or read. That's changed some in the last 50 years, but still shaping what we see and read.

MMJ ?-- Nobody messes with the roots ?- My roots be extra clean since they never knew dirt -- The Romans made a balm for old injuries /sore joints and gout !- They boiled the roots then strained them and reduced the liquid by boiling it off - I've done some experimenting -- Black sticky paste !--
So ?-- I'd like to reflux the roots in ethenol but I'd also like to keep living !-- I don't like to be there when things go BOOM !-- I got to figure out if the terp and active compounds are in the water portion or the oil soluable portion !-- So there must be a smart brother or sister who could teach Uncle Keef ?-- How do U go about separating this from that ?-- or-- Maybe already know what those compounds are and how I can extract them ? -- That Roman Balm might work but stains everything black ! - Like a thick black paint !
I needs to know my MMJ for when Texas rolls over and this is part of it ?-- Research say that Roman Cannibis Root Balm was effective!- What's in it and how I get it out and into a usable form ? -- I think thier patent has expired ?

Clean dried roots can be ground up and extracted with ethanol same as buds. I Don't remember which compounds the roots contain but it can be worked up same as rso.
If I recall, Bill from the 1st OFC posted info on the subject about the time he posted his muscle balm.

I don't do religion they all full of **** so it's not my fight !
Should I have been keeping up with MP stuff outside the OFC ?-- I usually piss somebody off when I wonder out ?
I've got my mind on what's gonna happen between here and the 1st of the year when Texas congress meet again !- I don't think the GOP can stop MMJ this time !- I kinda got a chip on my shoulder bout that !- They stopped a vote on each on the last 4 sessions - 8 years they denied us !--Makes me a little prejudice-- No more !-- I want to be positioned to take advantage when that happens !-- I wanted the Bat Cave up and running by then !-- I still got time to get where I wanna be but it'll be close ?

Edit :-- Looking Good Gloman !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back