Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20200325_182922.jpg

Geez you guys talk a lot, I said good morning here about 5 pages ago...delivered our meals, went shopping...still no TP or paper towels in two stores I went in...no flour or yeast either...got most everything I needed...was gonna make a loaf of bread but I was able to buy that and most stuff that I needed...
Years ago I visited my grandparents several times in Festus, Mo...now a suburb of st Louie...it was a dairy farm out in the boonies back then...over the kitchen sink was an old hand pump and a pitcher of water...pour that water in to prime it and pump like mad, first fill that pitcher back up for next time then get your water...the outhouse was out back, it was a two holler and had a Sears Roebuck catalog and some corn cobs...My dad used to say, used a couple reds cobs and then a white one to see if you needed more red cobs...glad to have tp now...
Hey Rose I’ll smoke that with ya...let’s do it!!!Pretty flowers there gman and keef, I don’t have any flowers right now but I did just switch my stuff to flower lighting so soon hopefully...
Cheers and all the best thoughts for all you guys!!!

Last edited:
Vodoo and Religion,, all complete bull****.;)
Ouch,,i feel like im getting stuck with pins. Okay who's got the doll and needle.:D

I'm sorry I missed the stimulating conversation but, Keef, those frosty buds look like they would be stimulating af to me! Political argument I can get from my brother-in-law .... YOU ... folks; Lefties and Righties alike ... are the 411 for info on all things my medicine and I appreciate ANY nod you all have given me. Thanks for holding my hand along the way with my first grow. Alla Ya'llz ALL, I 'preshate'che help.

Good Morning OFC...fine day taking shape here...may set a record high at 90*...CV-19...hows your ability to survive high temps?...guess we will find out. I have episodes 10 for Picard and 68 Whiskey...last ones till next season...saving them for the weekend maybe. Picard is great...but 68 Whiskey is a tad better I think...kind of a modern version of M*A*S*H. 2RE there were a few of those old pumps around when I was still a pup...some folks just would not rely on electricity back then and a outhouse or 2. They all quickly left in the 70's as modernization came about...plus we got city water and the individual water well went out of style.Pulled a Granny Skunk...herm for no good reason...still 4 of 6 females so I cannot complain. Lots of stuff going in the garden today after work ...if I can keep this July sun in check...if you grow outdoors...you best like challenges. The Moon is back to the Waxing phase...full on the 8th of next month...folks are stressed...noteworthy that they will stress more as the phase advances...IRS department...please do not send those checks out the day before a Full Moon!...No one will be safe! Enjoy your day...off for a walk.

images (13).jpg

Good morning OFC

Sears did a bunch of rebadged Italian motorcycles. Not crazy valuable, but collectable for sure.

The guy I bought this house from had a Sears motorcycle in his shop. I wanted it. No way is what he told me when I asked to buy it.

I hope everyone has an awesome day. Take care.

Good morning OFC.

We are well. Our daycare is starting up soon. With fragile immunities, the family unanimously decided that kids at daycare was too big a risk for bringing in disease so we are taking those duties over. Grand kids are coming at 8-9 to 5. Our kids can work remotely so that is good. Hope it can last.

Get well, Stay well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back