Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I implemented the "each to his own rule" back when all this started. Got a guy who comes by once in a while, he's all pissed off because I won't share a joint with him. I do the same with anyone who comes to see me. Pass them the tray and tell 'em to role their own. Jbird is getting a free buzz anyways and trust me that's all he's after. Gots the nerve to git pissed 'cause I won't share MY joint with him. Some idjits just don't get it.

No problem Nov !- 20 years in the OR - I found a box of gloves and masks -- I stay in my trailer most the time they around !-- They think I'm being a jerk but I don't care !-- Texas made the top 10 in number of cases - Louisiana right there and they catchinghell !-- I got the skill set to know how to protect myself and get out here alive -- Don't write me off just yet !-- I don't always lose !
Just like Nick - I'm not sharing a joint with U or anyone else !-- There is not enough testing being done - Everyone is suspect of being a carrier !-- My plan is just to stay dahell away from everyone !- Any suspect contact - gets soap and water or hand sanitizer ! -- I think the girl is trying to get a job at a nursing home -- Petri dish with a direct line to Keef ! -- I'm working on it !- Believe me I find a way out and can only get out with my dogs and my seed box ?-- "F" a grow !- I built this one I can build another and planned to anyway !
Just didn't want to start from scratch but I will if I have to !
**** Ain't that important to me !- Living is !-- I just understand the danger I'm in and don't like it !

Hey Umbra. Remember that 120 microns sifter you put me on to? I can't get dry ice right now but it still sifts pretty good
20200415_232700.jpg

Looks like Lebonese Blond kief to me ?-- Maybe freeze the weed and some BBs - Shake dat **** some ?-- They didn't have dry ice or even water ice to make hash long time ago and they got it done !-- Bubble and dry ice are new ways to make hash !

I cleaned roughly 3 lbs of glue in the same clear tote. After it wass all cleaned and I separated the wheat from the chaff, I was left with about a half oz. of this down in the bottom. Run it through the sifter and its pretty much full melt.

Good Morning OFC...Chilly morning here...37* they saying...checked for frost but none can be found. Easter tornado reports from NWS are in....the big storm was a EF4...175 mph winds and was at least 2 miles wide...the largest ever in the State and one of the largest ever in the USA..death toll stands at 12 in the State... it left bare slabs on brick homes...a check made out to CASH in 1978 was found 60 miles from it origin point...it was dry even...so weird what these storms do. A Lady stopped out in town Tuesday at the local quick lube for a oil change....when the Tech raised the hood they find a 8 ft. Timber rattler in there riding along(maybe there was a rattle under the hood?)...lets say Mr Timber rattler had no problems with social distancing...they called animal control and "Tim" came and removed the snake...he was let loose in the National Forrest for a happy ending...well the Tech may need new underwear. This run is so delicious on smell...promise some pics as soon as I can slow down a moment. Have a safe day !

92966751_10157405726863095_918337370221182976_o.jpg

Last edited:
That snake is just like, awwww maaaan, I was just having the BEST nap of all time in my warm cave, why you gotta throw me back in the woods?!
Between a venomous snake and a family of chipmunks I'd take the snake any day. They have no appetite for wiring harness components lol.
Light snow last night, spring is being hesitant this year.
Everyone have a peaceful day.

Morning OFC !-- That's the kinda thing get me in trouble - I shoot the snake and kill a dam car !-- Big one too !-- It's cold in the mudhole !-- Got my little space heater. Humming and my 'lectric blanket on !-- Not freezing I just get a chill easy since my head injury !
HP - I would talk bad about your Senator Kennedy saying we gonna have to sacrifice the elderly to get the economy reeopenned !-- I got Ted Cruz so ain't much I can say !- "Wheels" Abbot Texas governor ready to open Texas cause political name said to and our cases still climbing !-- Can these gius think gor themselves or is the thought of a twitter whooping by political name just too much to take ? - We got a nice slow roll going here inTexas - It would suck to be one those seniors they talking about sacrificing ?-- Wait ?-- Naw!-Naw -Naw !-- - I ain't a sacrificial offering to your God of money !-- I guess what they really mean is we gonna protect our family but U poor old people got to die ? -- That's the pro-life people ?- The ones that say a fetus is a child but when it comes to sending an extra $500 for that pregnant woman - It don't count ?-- U know they setting up to kill off lots of people for that almighty dollar ?
Back to the pipe the ignorance make me crazy !--

Your so funny. :D
Everybody i know and work around has been working. Funny how we are okay from the bad bad virus.
It still hasnt killed near as many as the Flu does every year. Guess people forgot how to do math.
And yes there are flu vaccines,,but they only work 40 to 50% of the time. Many of our elderly die every year from the flu and we dont shut down the Country.
China did exactly what they set out to do to our dumb asses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a good or bad thing. Hope a good thing.
Yeah my plant is loving the Sun.
Been cold at night but i bring it in at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back