Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veg - bloom - triches
20200415_170141.jpg
20200415_170025.jpg
20200415_165957.jpg

I just planted a bunch of veggie seeds into my veg tent with recycled soil... I can buy food, I can't buy weed. We'll test that soil on veggies lol.
Zig I like cloth pots better than the plastic grow bags. The air helps them a lot, like others mentioned. They grab the soil but don't get crazy bound. As for size I have only a bit of experience. Logic says bigger pot, bigger plant, more maintenance. I'm also in the process of upscaling pots. 7, 10 and I'm going to try a 35. I think the genetics may play into it. Play around and find out? Be nice to have a control room and an experimentation room wouldn't it?

That’s what I’d do too zigggy...good luck!!!gman, I’ve had 2 bucks in my wallet for about 2 or 3 months...I can’t find much to spend it on...don’t do much in cash anymore I guess and there isn’t much around unless I go to the dollar store but then I need more than 2 things...my project coming up is rearranging my shop/shed...it is 8’ wide and 14’ long...space is at a premium so I’ve spent most of the morning on YouTube checking out other small work spaces...problem is I need to go to the home store and they are only allowing a few in at a time and the line has been long and I ain’t standing in no line to get in a store...it’ll just have to wait I guess...6 out 8 seeds are up and I’m still holding out hope for the other 2...I got an idea, let’s all grow some pot... beers ya’ll...meant ta say cheers ya’ll but beer too...

Last edited:
Zig, I dunno what kind of genetics ya got but I will say that if your plants are rootbound when you pull them you need a bigger pot. Personally I grow in 11 gallon totes. I found that by nature thee plants prefer to spread their wings so to speak and in my totes the plants that I grow can veg for six weeks and not become root bound before finishing. Better yield and better buds too. Umbras hybrids seem to respond to the bigger containers very well by the way.

Makes sense that more roots can support more of the chemistry needed in the plant to make more better bud -- The roots absorb water and nutrients - stalk transports them up to the leaves where the photons and some more chemistry turn it all into dank when the time is right !-- The leaves may be the engine of the plant but the roots are the gas tank !

Nov -- Lady can't find the dam listing anymore for that river house and I'd lose myass if it wasn't attached !-- So I don't have it !- We looking !-- Just really put her on the job yesterday --
Watching these kids interact with others like there's no Tommorrow scares me !-- How long until it gets me with them acting this way ?-- It'll take a month to close on a place after I find one -- I just don't like my chances for that long !- I know how to socially isolate - I was doing it before it was cool !-- I don't like this !- I'm not against the occasional bet but when It's my life that is on the line I don't want to gamble !-- I feel I'm running outta chances !-- All I gotta do is be wrong once !

Edit -- Death toll tops 28,000 !-- Do U feel lucky punk ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Over 32,000 deaths --my mistake !-- U know to put those people on a ventilator U got to put in a breathing tube !- An Endotracheal Tube -- U do know I've done this quite a few times ?-- I got one rule I never broke though -- An ambu breathing bag is never too far away -- I am not giving U mouth to mouth !-- U will not be puking in my mouth !

Keef, if the listing hasnt been pulled, you have a search history record of it in your browser.
In the meantime, you get some do rags and coffee filters and rubber bands to make a mask if you ain't got none. Stephen Colbert show you how it's done. I find the video. I'm positive you probably already know, just don't remember.
So, you have ends now, what about getting yourself a hotel room? Sit somewhere by yourself and let them run that grow?? Take your cuts in one box and one light? Don't forget the em1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back