Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The long list of techie contractor specialized etc potheads keeps growing.
BuT iT's A gAtEwAy DrUg!
Bahhh humbug there's a lot of us who need the weed just to lockout/tagout our brains for minimum 5 hours a night lol
Edit: think the people with better health insurance get to call it ADHD?
Good night friends

OGC.ec27c56a7722d71f6e62144435dc40f4

Good night OFC

Good Morning OFC... No frost...43*...slipped by the Easter snap...was sweating it with all the fuzzy leaf plants in the garden. Now I need to get some do not spray signs up in front of house...county will come by spraying herbicide on a 20kt wind day...I do not mind sharing, but get hostile when they let herbicide drift go to my garden. My Cx today had placed his order last Friday...I did not return his call over weekend...it is an upgrade that has been available for 2 years and 2 months...he called back on Monday huffy that no one had called him...and has a long list of things he wants done for free no doubt...we'll see how this ones goes for Mr. no crisis ...might just snip his wire and drive off. Enjoy your day amigo's!

images (4).jpg

Oh !- It Hurts when I do this !-- Wonder how long COVID live in a car out it the sun -- Smells a little like fire and brimstone -- Evil been in my car !- I need to exercise it !

Edit - I find myself not sure what to do!-- I tend to do my excerising with buckshot - explosives -- flare pistols and the like ?-

Good morning peeps. Stinky, you go girl. I went to the dispensary yesterday morning at 8 am, reserved for senior citizens. Boy, have they upped their game, Plexiglass everywhere now. I hope they have done that at my daughter's work. Stand behind the blue tape, don't touch the counter... I used to hang on that counter. lol They only let one person in at a time.. very surreal. Good for them.
Bud and planted stuff yesterday. HP, got some Better Boy maters, our fave. Looks like this isolation is going to go all summer. or 2022. sheesh. A nice man that bud worked with died from covid yesterday. bud's age. This stuff getting real.
big hugs.

Good morning yall!
Snow on the ground. Ack!
Brought my aunt home from the hospital yesterday. They discharged her because she wouldn't cooperate with therapists or eat except junk food. I think I'm gonna have my hands full untill she gives in.
I may need to smoke Pot!
This too shall pass I suppose.
I have 2 girlz left to harvest.
BOC and Oregon Lemons.
OL isn't ready for another couple weeks I'm sure. BOC should be ready in a few days.
As of now I only have 8qts. of buds curing but I'm sure it will be plenty to get me through to next harvest.
Umbra
Rose
Keef
Thank you SO very much for sharing seeds with me. I'm VERY grateful!

Good morning boys and girls. Its dreary out and cool but the end is in sight. I went from having enough smoke to choke an army to "Hope that plant finishes this week" Covid 19 is doing wonders for the smoke business in my area. Rosebud, I'm sorry to hear about Buds working buddy. This sheet is getting real. Lets do a doob.

Last edited:
Good morning OFC. MiL in nursing home is sick. My mother may be sick. She's in isolation through her care facility now too. State health board is denying tests. There's probably no saving them anyhow. I'm just going to sit and cry for a while.

Novi, i am sorry, i hope they will be ok. Can you talk with them on the phone? It is depressing out. I stopped my car and said hi to some dudes smoking cigs on the sidewalk yesterday, they were people, I miss people. The God Blessed me, so win win. It is hard not to be depressed. Spring is the helping me, but i realize i am weird that way. Our daughter still not back at work. They won't let her come back until her cough is gone. it is 5 weeks. And she is lucky to have people that will support her till she gets a pay check, most people don't.
I am sorry. I will try to be more up next post.

The kids here don't keep up with the news and have pretty much ignored what's happening -- I'm an a-hole for trying to keep my distance - - Longer I stay in the mudhole bigger my chances of them bringing it in to me !-- Texas being a red state most seem to think nothing of it !-- Chances of me making it outta here without catching dis **** probably less than 50/50 -- I just got caught in between by this thing and having problems protecting myself from the bug !

As president I have total power to do what I want !-- I fight that long as I have breath !-- He's not my King !

Did a serious cleaning in tent room yesterday. Decided to pop some more beans. Currently doing a sour plum seed run in breeder box, but wanted something else to play with. Decided to revisit some stuff and incorporate some new stuff.
BPU F2
London Bridge F2
BoC F2 x London Bridge
(Buckeye Purple x GDP) x London Bridge
GDP x BPU F2
pinkman
sour tangie
fruity pebbles x fruity pebbles og
mazar i sharif x purple kush
triple grape x ( magnum pie x London bridge)
runtz x ( magnum pie x London bridge)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry too! It's so hard right now. You can't even crack jokes. You make em then shit really happens. I really hope your daughter and son keep getting better Rose!
We've got video visits and I just dropped new hard drives in for video storage. I'll record them all. New data cables arrived this morning.

Whenever I think I can't take more, there's always more and I take it. At some point, I'm not going to be able to take it any more? What's going to happen then? Spin the wheel, let's hope it's something good.

good afternoon OFC,,,,,hope all is well,,or as well as it can be right now ,,, ,,,,,I have a ??? a buddy is telling me to switch from 5 gal, buckets to 10 gallon buckets ,,,would I see a big difference in yields,,,,, room is not an issues nor is light coverage as always thank you ziggggy

Hiya Zig! When you dump out your root balls after harvest, how bound up are they? That's how I'd judge it- if they're super overstuffed in there, go bigger and yeah, it'll help. If not, don't sweat it.
Side vent holes on pots aren't bad to help speed up oxygen diffusion into the root zone either. That alone can help even if you're not certain you need more space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back