Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon OFC members, hope all are healthy, wealthy and wise. On my present grow I down sized my pots from 5 gallon to 4 gallon because my rootballs are on the small size. The only real difference i've found is that they require more frequent watering. I believe the root balls are small because of my method of growing. My buds are as potent as anybodys.

It's all about 2 things -- Nature and Nurture -- Nature be what the genetics are capable of -- Nurture be the environment they grow in -- I give genetics 50 points and environment 50 points -- for a total of 100 to a perfect grow -I grow fine weed and I bet I'm not even hitting 85 % of what's possible !--

I'm curious if anybody has addressed the MONEY with this virus? Money trades hands so fast and far I wouldn't be a bit surprised if ITS what is spreading this bug.
Wash our money? Hmmm
Another way to influence a "cashless" society. Take your mark!

Keep expecting the food banks and government sources to start asking for your GOP membership card before they serve U !-- Got to have the number of the beast in your hand or head ?
They doing it with ventilators already -' Red state get them blue states beg and grovel for help !

Gloman money is totally gross!!! I have heard of some businesses insisting customers pay plastic. I definitely get a little skeeved out touching my change at the gas station. Ahhh remember the good ol days when the worst contaminant you had to worry about on your bills was a little blow lol

Afternoon All...Keef you may not be far off on your prediction...when they have the anti-body test available they are talking about issuing cards to those who have had the virus and built up anti-bodies as being able to return to the work force...not much on the ideal of needing a Guvment card to work. S Korea has issued arm bracelets for those who do not stay at home so they can monitor them...let's see what Russia comes up with now it has hit them hard. Money is and has been a contamination source...it has been suggested to use electronic transactions...they have been working on eliminating cash for a while...this could be the head shot to it. Lots of things to keep an eye on these days!...Which makes it time to get loaded.....stop, drop and burn a bowl time ya'll!

Good day everybody I actually started smoking flowers again and I've noticed with my COPD I can actually breathe a little bit better after I hit the bowl I have just been doing edibles and vape pens when I can find them...... lately no one has them everyone's lockdown my son brought me some bud last week I've been hitting it in moderation and I can actually breathe better go figure

Hey Meet !-- I try to take a edible dose 2-3 times a day -- I've noticed with the cannacaps or coconut oil extract -- I smoke when I want but I sure seem to smoke a lot less ! - toke or 2 snd I'm good for awhile !-- I have some trouble with my broke face from the weather but I know it would be much worse without my medicine --

Wear a face mask ?-- Those Islamic Burka or whatever that vale the women wear would work ?--long as U stay 3 steps behind your man ?-- Used to be U wear a mask into a 7/11 they think U coming to rob them which was mostly true ?-- Now they gonna make U put one on --
Yeah I'm the crazy one in this world ?-- This The Twilight Zone now !- I know this place!-- What's real today be something else tommorrow !

HI Mr Fist, my asthma doc told me to keep smoking pot. go figure. Just no cigs. I can do that. Nice to see you here again. do hang with us. Gman, was it you talking about dirty money, literally? Before B got sick she started using hand sanitizer on all the cash she was given at the store.... nasty money i guess. Keef, you deserve that check.
We all do. There is a dust storm here today, i have pot stuff to do but still kinda crippled from yesterdays escapades in the garden.

Zigggy, I don't know if you would double your harvest, that's a good question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back