Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC --Beat the dam cable guy in this morning - I did !-- I woke up and thought for a minute I was dead !-- Then realized I was still high and I was still in the mudhole --So no way inhell was I dead !- Everybody knows I ain't dying in this mudhole !-- So I bravely stood the 420 am watch alone !
Did I miss anything ?-- Last thing I remember is doing the crab walk and smelling garlic !-- Pretty sure I did 420 right ?-- I'm need some more coffee !- Here hold the pipe a minute another Keef ?

Uncle Keef we only got room for 4 plants in bloom once a month -- Why U keep so many kinds ?-- I said -- little girl I'm taking most dis **** with me when I leave but what U seeing now is only a snap shot in the quest for the best !-- U wanna be the one growing regular old run of the mill weed or the one known for growing that skull popping out of body experience weed ?- I'm on a mission !

Good Morning OFC...Keef you got the jump on me today!...Yogurts eyes are saying will ya get this dang garlic husk off my nose already? I hope everyone had a good 4:20...Keef did ! Nice day alert here...55* heading to 77* and Sunny all day. I noticed electric bills mentioned the other day...mine has been around $125.00 the last 3 months but will start easing up as the Summer heat advances...it can go up to around $200.00 bucks in the long Summer months. I was informed that I will be receiving some Shadow Tech Genetics gear soon( House of Umbra!)...I look forward to experiencing his touch in my grow room ...Thanks Umbra!...Keef done beat me twice and JimmyNuggs now lol....Peace ya'll

Old got no place to be at no particular time - Sleep when U sleepy wake up when U wake up !

Morning Jimmy my English friend !- Have I ever told U I have 2 English step brothers and 2 step sisters ?-- They grew up there - Had duel citizenship -- They came to the states at 18 -21 ?--Boys came 1st ---- Seems there was no rational explanation for a stack of stripped scooters ?- So U know ?- Time to be somewhere else ?

Got another real estate listing to check out !-- I'm not leaving this mudhole running with my tail between my legs !--Come up out here with my head held high and some dam dignity !- Better find me a dam Bat Cave!- I ain't playing !- I'm getting a little ragged here !

Good morning yall!
Whew!!! I woke up doing the "crabwalk"! lol
I took 6g of the CW X GDH and did a coconut oil extract. Recovered 10ml of butt stompin eye crossing "earl".
Well if ya got 10 ml ya gotta take 10ml. hehe.
That was all she wrote! :)

I can adapt to this new way of life !- I was concerned about getting around to the pawn shops looking for a bigass pressure cooker!- Would the places I could get a big coil of copper tubing even be open ?-- Then in a flash of brilliance I saw the answer to delmna !-- I'm old and I don't do computer stuff very well so it may not surprise some U young whipper snappers !- Did U know UPS and Amazon will bring U a pressure cooker -a soldering iron and even a big coil of copper tubing ?-- Everything but assemble the still ?- That's alright in my book !-- It'll be for hand sanitizer !- Just planning on doing my civic duty !

Hey Gloman !- Somebody got to do it ?
U told me one time weed didn't get U high anymore like it used to do ?- Earl don't play !

HP - I'm still new to East Texas - It should be a buyers market but with the virus and banking - Social distancing and all -- It is just next to impossible to do business like this !-- Texas governor gonna open some stuff up and I don't like being out there but hopefully I can find a place make an offer and and get the banking done and stay clean?-- That's my biggest concern right now !-- Then it'll take another month to close !- Truth is longer I wait bigger buyers market there will be but I gotta bust out this mudhole soon as I can !- It's taken a toll on me !- I count on the Bat Cave to buy me what I want !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back