Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like that...back home with bong in hand...everyone who is NOT stoned raise their hand....hmmm I thought so...bad Keef you had 2 hands up?? I have 3 variety's out for the evening...Lemon Hash plant...Black Betty and PK...all so have the bean bowl out looking at next grow options...all most 6 weeks into current run so it is about time to re-up...this is an exciting day indeed!

Yogurt has been scampering around for 20200420_193041.jpg the last hour with a piece of garlic peel stuck to his snoot. Should I tell him?

The breeder box. It was an old shipping container that I turned into a space to grow. 1/3 of the space is for veg. It used a T5 4 light setup and a 400w HPS for flowering. I don't use the veg space at all and replaced the 400w HPS with a home made Samsung LED setup. I lined the inside with white coil stock. They use it to make seamless gutters. Easy to clean and maintain.

Gotcha Umbra. I'm interested in everything to do with that bshb. Correct me where I'm wrong please, but that be the holy infamous surfer weed?
I hadn't planned on ordering seed anytime soon but maybe I should and spend my normal budget in one strain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back