Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MP and the OFC cannagrammy, looks like your doin it right!!! Watcha got growing there?

That was a Laughing Buddha, and thank you guys, I'm hoping to learn a thing or 2 from ya'll!

Sorry, got real sick with Covid and disappeared for awhile, how is everyone?

New babies...

That hydro girl got harvested and produced a decent little amount. I can't wait to start training in hydro to increase the yield.

Looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on! 1867 more messages!

Attachments

• 20200429_080808.jpg
    20200429_080808.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200429_080747.jpg
    20200429_080747.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 7
Good News. Woke up this morning to read that the sumgun that ratted me out last year was arrested by the popo last night. $50k bail for him and another 50k for his wife. Got two of his kids too but just for misdemeanor possession. I hope they never again see the light of day.

So the Oxford vaccine is looking good in monkeys. I thought they were doing human testing but apparently not. Monkeys are a good start though!

There is a Brit group testing a vaccine on 12 human volunteers. There are also vaccines being manufactured as we write. Bill Gates is funding 12 simultaneous vaccines for manufacture. When one is finally approved, there won't be lag in ramping up manufacture, straight to shipping.

Gates is not doing it for profit.

Hope is still alive and fighting the good fight.

Last edited:
Today is my wife’s birthday and she wanted to go fishing of all things...it was Wednesday so we did our mow deliveries and ordered some Chinese takeout and went fishing...our idea of fishing is very laidback...we were going to a local lake but they have it blocked off and closed due to this virus...don’t quite seem right to me but what ever...we went to another small lake as were not really concerned with catching fish and we didn’t...but we sat in the sun, shared a joint and a couple beers and read books...all the while with a line in the water, “fishing”...and eating Chinese takeout...

Good Morning OFC...Happy B-day to 2RE wife...sounds like ya'll had a fine day out there. Nice cool morning...with a warm up for the weekend...Sunday will knock on 90*. Looking at replacing brakes on Ram today...rear is still OEM at 189,000 miles...certainly no complaints with that. Off for a walk...Peace ya'll

Good morning ofc.

I was up early and doing my check on plants. The bad news is that a saw some scale starting. I sprayed it with neem oil on the bottom and top. I need to make a good pre-treatment schedule and a find a dunk mix. I tried to get a source of special LEDs yesterday but am too early in the market schedule to get the new kind that I was looking for. My mission on building new LEDs is squelched for now.

SA reminded me how much I dislike Win10. I'll be changing an OS to some Linux disto on one. A virtual computer on the net could be useful.

Stay safe and wash often.

Last edited:
Good morning OFC
Today's hiking day. Veg tent is all moving out doors in light of recent events with cyber crimes being notified. Flower tents been shut down... Nothing to see here don't know what ur talking about...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back