Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My school got rid of their punch cards around 1992 lol. i they traded for apple 2gs which at the time was already outdated. I remember there being a room with boxes and boxes of punch cards. When i had detention they made us clean out the room and throw the cards in a giant dumpster. The dumpster caught fire later on when a teacher threw in a cigarette butt lol. There was flames 20 feet high and the sheetmetal melted into the parking lot permanently. I took my kids by my old school 25 years later and the charr marks are still on the pavement.

The Honey Badger is alive and well! He's just been busy! :p
Weedhopper regardless of the personality disorder of the week. We will always know who you are and you will never be a member of the OFC. The OFC is a family and it is something you will never be a part of. Not now, not ever. You will never be liked by anyone here at the OFC. You will never be an equal or have anyone's respect. Regardless of the games you play, I am here. I will be here. And you will never be a part of the OFC. Not now, not ever.

Edited By Weedhopper.......That wasn't me Dumbass. You thought you knew everything and you didnt know shit. What an *******.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know your not welcome here. Go away. You will never be OFC
You know I've never said anything bad or mean spirited to anyone in this group. The one time I voiced an opinion about keeping politics off the page, you said something and I've abided by that. If I'm banned because I bounce between the two(not making comments about the other) so be it. I find it petty and childish. S.A., Hamster,Novitus, Rubrown, Hemp Goddess, Y'all have all given me valuable advice on the other forums regarding growing issues and I appreciate it. I hope that can continue

Do it at the misfits. You will never be OFC.
Umbra, I don't really care about you or what you say. The only reason I signed up with MP was for growing advice. You have never been any help anyway. I would like to think the other would look beyond this Bull*** and offer advice on other forums(not misfits). Because that's what this is all about. Goodbye and hope you have a great day

Then why play all the games? You are not welcome here. You never will be. The games only show how right I am about you and your friends

Then why play all the games? You are not welcome here. You never will be. The games only show how right I am about you and your friends
You know I wanted to walk away from this but you won’t let it. What games am I playing? I’m not talking about anyone else. What games do you think I’m playing?

You know I wanted to walk away from this but you won’t let it. What games am I playing? I’m not talking about anyone else. What games do you think I’m playing?
You are not OFC and never will be. GO AWAY

St1. Your words say you are behaving and want to walk away, but your actions make your words a lie. Why do you continue to ignore the mod rules?

You have your island and the entire rest of MJP. But still you have to break basic rules of getting along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back