Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well whoever made it looks they they did a fine job !-- What's wrong with 185 ?

Let me see if I understand this ?-- U ferment your mash of choice then put it in the pressure cooker ?-- When it comes up to temp the alcohol vapor come out and go down that copper line to the doubler /thump keg / puke bucket -- Any water that came across gonna stay in that doubler (jar with them 2 copper lines )-- Then the purest vapor go out the other copper line to that Black bucket ?-- It got a worm (coil of copper line) in it and that line from the worm come out the bottom of that bucket that done got caulked or something around where the line come out the bucket ?-- What come out that line be moonshine as I know it !-- Did I 'splain it right Gloman ?

Gloman got me thinking and sometimes that ain't a good thing !-- Yo G -- I only know 2 ways to get the head with the nasties off -- If U know about how much to expect from a run U can just throw out the first heavy 10% -- Or U can cook it all off then rerun it after U see how much return U got and distill off 10 % of the total run on the 2nd time around !-- Which would work best on a small still like that ? -- I'd make sugar liqour with it !

Got the blues on and indulging my taste for ancient culture -- The Epic of Gilgamesh --The 12th Planet -- The Battle of the Eagle and the Serpent and even The Book of Enoch !-- I know I'm a freak and I'm O.K. with that !-- So much lost knowledge !-- How did they ?-- and that's the hook that gets me !

Who killed John Henry at the battle of sinners and saints -- Joe got it going on !

I saw something on TV today that made me say -- Oh hell No !-- It was a wood lathe that U have to peddle !-- God invented motors for a reason !-- My hands don't fit no brace and bit or a buck saw and an ax is beyond my professed ability !-- Splitting boards out of a log with a maul and wedges ?-- Oh hell No !

No!--No!--No !-- I don't do that stuff without no motor !--

Have I ever told the tale of drilling a water well with a hand turned post hole auger ?-- Worked me till my hands wouldn't work anymore !-- - Anyway we hit iron ore water 35 feet down !-- What a waste !-- Motors is where it's at !

Matt riot seeds is having 30 or 35% off for their 420 sale I know he’s definitely got a few things I want

How’s it going Keef i’m thinking about crossing some cali orange female with an orange velvet male try and get me some super orange How’s things going in your world

Matt riot seeds is having 30 or 35% off for their 420 sale I know he’s definitely got a few things I want

I've grown many of his strains. I have at least 25 yet to pop. I have never been disappointed. When I ran his clockwork orange, that was some the best weed I have ever smoked or grown. His stuff is not cheap, by any means, but worth every penny imo.

Let me see if I understand this ?-- U ferment your mash of choice then put it in the pressure cooker ?-- When it comes up to temp the alcohol vapor come out and go down that copper line to the doubler /thump keg / puke bucket -- Any water that came across gonna stay in that doubler (jar with them 2 copper lines )-- Then the purest vapor go out the other copper line to that Black bucket ?-- It got a worm (coil of copper line) in it and that line from the worm come out the bottom of that bucket that done got caulked or something around where the line come out the bucket ?-- What come out that line be moonshine as I know it !-- Did I 'splain it right Gloman ?

Yes sir! You got it on the money brother. I fill the worm bucket with water then freeze it with the worm in it so I can do a run without any running water.

Morning everybody! I think we are heading into spring now. Supposed to be above freezing at nights now. AT LAST!
Rose, I sent you a P.M.
Made myself some infused olive oil out of Nirvana's Ice. Had to use a lot cuz it wasn't very potent but 2 table spoons full puts the fog right where it belongs. lol.

Morning O.F.C.!-- We headed for 85 today at the beach and gonna get down to a frosty 70 degrees tonight !--
What up Bud !-- I'm just hanging out being the best Keef I can !-- Ya'll start talking about the different seed breeders I'm lost !-- Only way I can be sure anything is worthwhile is to grow it and find out !-- Prohibition kinda cramps my style !-- I'm very lucky to have access to the genetics U guys have shared with me !-- I sling a little pollen sometimes but mostly it's just a learning experience !
Umbra -- I saw those seed and I hate U so very , very much !-- I'm jealous !-- Truth is In got more to work with than I need but I got that variety chasing disease !-- I'm working on sorting this stuff out and U gotta bring up that dam Clockwork Orange and Bud with his UBC Chemo ?-- Ya'll pushing me back toward genetic doubling !-- I done had a taste of it and that sheet be hard O.K. !-- I sling the pollen because I'm need me a sheet load of feminized seed and I have never made them before !
I still got everything I need but the seed and a devoted work station !-- All these high class breeder might be reaching the limit with regular diploid weed !-- Ain't but one place to discover undiscovered
Potential of the plant and that is polyploidy !-- Last time I looked seedfinders had over 13,000 varieties listed !-- I'd like to find out exactly how many genetically doubled tetraploids there are out there !-- Probably way less than one dozen ?-- That's the Frontier !-- We don't even know what might be there !
That's gonna be my hunting ground !-- The being in the trenches and growing right now is important to me cause my grow skills got to be spot on !-- I'll be lucky to get one outta a 1,000 -- and it'll be at deaths door so I gotta get good at growing 1st !-- That being said I would love to see Bud's UBC Chemo crossed on Umbra's Clock Work Orange !-- No idea what would come out that tetraploid cross !
Time to reload the pipe !-- I feel them caps in my belly !

morning OFC ,,,its a great day to alive ,,,,brisk down here low 50's,,,gonna play hookie from school and go to the beach should make it into the low 80's ,,,,,grand parents hate when I play hookie with him but I don't care ,,,,breakfast at micky dee's then the beach ,,,,peace,love,,rastafari

Good Morning OFC. No hot water, ugh. Plumber be here by 12 with new hot water heater.

Do it Rasta Girl !-- All things in moderation even skipping school !--Like most I don't know much about the Rasta religion but if they were to allow Rastafarian to use weed as a religous sacrament ?-- I would convert today !--

Umbra my hot water heater works fine but sometimes it trips the switch so if I want to make sure I got hot water I need to go see if it flipped switch ! -- It works so I see no need to replace it yet but it's on the list ! -- I'd like to have one of those on demand water heaters that got no big as* tank !

I can't imagine not being able to see root development like dirt farmers have to do ! --I love it when they start that fishboning on the roots !-- This one has rooted well and about to start kicking it !

I'm getting proficient at this cloning thang !-- That would be Umbra's Snow Desiel with a Black Berry Snow Lotus dad I got from Giggy !-- She dank !- That's the one I was gonna call Black Snow -- but she make Pink Bud !-- I'm a little Snow Lotus heavy it seems !

View attachment 20180418_085252.jpg

Good Morning Keef, OFC. Beautiful day here. I feel like I'm in limbo can't seem to get anything done. Well, I not going to fight it. Time for a bowl:bong2:

Keef you sure got the routine down. Good looking w**d. Smoking on some brick w**d. Cough Cough. yek yek. Oh, ya Keef I been meaning to ask you what kind of car are you driving these days? Coffee cups empty. Time for a fill up and outdoor I go. Have a good day OFC.:tokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back