Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone say bong hit ?

mav barrel recycler.JPG

Looks scary !-- I'd hit it !-- If I could figure out where the kick starter is ?-- OK !-- I confess !-- I break a lot of glass smoking de-vices !-- What cha gonna do?-- I can't go back to a metal pipe !-- and a joint ? -- I'd be smoking on it all day !-- I just need a glass pipe with a little bowl !--
My head is starting to tingle !-- U think if I wrapped duct tape around and round it --That it would keep it from exploding ?-- That can happen U know ?-- I saw it happen once on a cartoon !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I miss the swamp but I'm not as quick as I once was !-- I'm the one that lost a gunfight with an alligator and he didn't even have a gun !-- I'm too old for that rematch !-- I thought I was catching him then I thought he was catching me !-- I shot everything in the swamp but him but I was kinda in a hurry !-- Chased me up on top that hot as* car and I had on cut off jeans !-- The life lesson from that experience was keep extra ammo on your body !-- There was my speed loader -- right there-- by my keys --in the tackle box-- by the gator !-- Maybe I better stay out the swamp ?

I've got a glass fetish, clean spotless borosilicate hand blown lab glass...nothing like it. I like recyclers best, bubblers are great for hash...easy pull & smooth are the sign of quality engineering and function.
glass1.JPG

I know more than 1 person who went to Wheaton Glass Works apprentice program. Premier school for fine art glass blowing in South Jersey

Morning O.F.C. !-- Somebody got kinda high last night ?-- I been up long enough to get my swerve on !-- Glass ?-- Bout all I know of lab glass I learned chasing them cute little twins around the hospital lab back in the day !-- They taught me a little too !-- I got a lab !-- A pickle jar lab !-- I'm just not working it right now because I need a coffee can full of top shelf feminized seed and I haven't even tried feminizing yet !-- I spent a year working on duplicating the work that led to the genetically doubled UBC Chemo !-- I treat sprouts with a hot dilute weed killer solution -- The goal being to prevent this "curtain " from forming on the cellular level so that the DNA from what would have been a mother and daughter cell end up in the same cell doubling it's genetics turning it from a normal (2n) diploid plant to a polyploidy designated as a (4n)- "tetraploid "-- Look up something called "terminator seed"-- They made by breeding a (4n) tetraploid to a (2n) diploid to produce a (3n) triploid that can't be bred to anything !--
It ain't something I'll accomplish tommorrow but I've seen enough already to know I can't quit now !-- It's a long term project !
OK I been listening to CSNY -- together and separately this morning !-- Let's do this day !

Good morning peeps,
Packing up for a trip North, need to get the boat out of dry dock and set in the water this weekend...leave early in the am. Engine maintenance, filter changes, and filling the pantry shelves is the agenda...then relax for hits & beer.

I'm on a roll Umbra !-- These Indicas stand up and fight back !-- Whoa !-- I like it !
I'm still kinda stretched out mentally but I think I be better today !--
U know yesterday I said the mind bender doctors said I seen too much ?-- It wasn't all bad !-- I got to see things few ever will !-- I used to make babies for a living !-( I moonlighted some at a fertility clinic back in the day )-- Anyway -- I got to watch conception take place under a microscope - Then we implanted the egg back into mom's uterus -- A year later -- mom brought the baby in to meet the crew !-- That ain't something many will see ? There just wasn't enough of stuff like that and way too much blood guts and death for one lifetime !
Off to the pharm it cloning day !

UPS has been a lifesaver for me the last couple of years. FEDEX on the other hand, not so much. I had to send a msg. to amazon not to use them for me any more. So far so good. If you use gps to find my house it sends you to 5 miles the other side of town. My friends have a heckuva time finding my house.

Been another school shooter over by Houston -- Don't know how many killed and injured yet !-- I think I might need to shut down for the day ?-- Not sure I'm up to being social !

UPS has been a lifesaver for me the last couple of years. FEDEX on the other hand, not so much. I had to send a msg. to amazon not to use them for me any more. So far so good. If you use gps to find my house it sends you to 5 miles the other side of town. My friends have a heckuva time finding my house.

Sounds like a perfect location st_nick!
My closest neighbor is about a half mile away.
If they can't find you they can't stick their noses up where they don't belong.

Good morning ofc...I think I actually have a day off...this retirement crap is working me to death...I got the place trimmed up yesterday though and today I’ll go take a leisurely walk with some shelter dogs...they really appreciate the effort...cheers!

Good morning friends, we sure have a nice group here. So i took two plants down, 5 more to go, no hurry, only 9 weeks today, right? I am going to have company for a few days on sunday,they bring their airstream, but i still have to shine up the dump and cook some stuff.
RE, give the dogs a squeeze from me. That is cool you do that. Nice to see each of you!

Whoo Hoo!
Green Santa brought me 3 strains of high cbd seeds! Thanks Rose! Frank's gift x V, cbd indica x V and pennywise x valentine.
I put 2 of each into the germ chamber and with any luck I can get them in the ground within 2 weeks and have a high cbd crop for Barney.
Had a little rain this morn. But now its time to pull weeds again.
Sometimes herbicide starts to look good but I guess Id rather have slightly smaller crops than have chems on my food.
Hope y'all having a great day!

Which way to that place they call "Too High "?-- I got to be getting close !-- I got some Texas bluesman loaded up and we intend to find it !-- SRV -- ZZ Top - Gary Clark Jr. ?-- There 's more room !--
Gloman I have only run the CBD crew''s Indica -x- Valentine thru a whole cycle !-- Stuff frost up like regular weed but round here that's eating weed right there !-- I got a couple the Pennywise crosses up and be ready to sex in a couple weeks !-- I kept a boy from that Indica so I got a breeding pair !-- These is new to me !-- I do like my steamroller Indicas but they tend to get me too high so I need the CBDS !
Where my pipe ?-- There was some place I was headed ?

I went outside !-- It's like a thousand degrees so so bright I still can't see !-- I ain't doing that again for awhile !-- WOW !-- That standing up thing was bad enough !-- Too many caps !-- and that Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus that make pink bud ?-- Yo Gloman --U got some don't U ?-- I don't know if they all gonna make pink bud so let me know what happens ?-- Don't matter really she hard to handle !
Not hard to smoke but she just keeping coming at U in waves !--

Keef, the snow desiel is the one I didn't get to sample but I have 3 outside. 1 of them in the greenhouse so with luck Ill have some pretty pink buds too.
All the ones you sent me have been very good even tho they didn't get to finish all the way.
This will be a Good year!

I been making dirt and potting plants all day today. I wound up with 3 distinct variations of BOC. I have a dozen clones of some odds and ends repotted and I still have 8 cbd crosses to go. As you know, I don't Really make the dirt, I just mix up my blend of nutes and let 'em run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back