Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RE !-- I think I said something about this one time and couldn't find it !
photo0.jpg

I can't see that ignorant man making it to November but I kinda hope he does ! -- Kicking him and his Klan to the curb would so much sweeter than letting him just walk !
I catch ya'll tommorrow!--
Keef out !

Goodnight Keef, goodnight Weed, still light out west and I ain’t ready for bed just yet, I will have a bowl though...

Morning peeps,,,im going to have some breakfast and mow my yard.
Hope everybody has a good or better day.

Good morning OFC (farmer's) RE, Nick beautiful gardening going. Keef, your buds are looking fabulous, frosty.

It's been overcast and rainy these past few days. More today. Still waiting on Fed Ex and UPS guys. Can anyone tell me if they run on Sat.'s?

Pipe be filled, coffee cup to.:cool: Getting ready to check on my garden. I got spider mites. My order of Mighty Wash would of been here if it wasn't for UPS. It's at the post office. I got to caught the guy.

Goooood Saturday morning y'all!
Beautiful day here on central Illinois.
Was out fussin over my girlz in the greenhouse and pulling weeds. I just LOVE this stage. You can see the daily growth and just feel the ambition in them. They WANT to give me good things. :D
Guess I'm gonna have to replant my corn. Not one stalk showing yet. Maybe the critters got the seed.
Well, a couple bongs and back at it.
Y'all have a great day!

Morning O.F.C. !-- Got no grip in my left hand today !-- Can't trust it !-- Pick something up and think I have a firm grip and it just slides out !-- Gets a little frustrating !-- Not really hurting today except normal old people aches and pains !-- Got something decarbing for some caps --
Ness U and the Gloman both got sister seed to lots of these !-- Make it happen !-- I got my first couple vine ripe Tomatos out my container plants out back !-- celery- onion -Garlic Basil -Oragano-- sweet baby bell peppers !-- I reacon if I had to I could grow some weed in dirt but I like my water pharming !

Goes well with some old forgotten jams like CSN -- "Dark Star " and thier version of "Dear Mr. Fantasy" -- Another cup of coffee and keep working this pipe !-- I'm not ready to be real yet !

Good Morning OFC. Can't normally do wake n bake because of work, but its Saturday. Doing a mixed joint of Allen wrench and Devil's tit. Another beautiful day in the neighborhood. Tons to do. Mimosa is looking stellar and need transplanting.

Dam !-- Bloom look like sheet !-- 8 box aero system and it got a few few little girls in on box be finished soon !-- I got what I need in veg so I may do like ya'll and fill it up change my lights in bloom to 18/6 and veg the whole room up a ways then flip the whole room instead of the rotation I been doing !--
What up Umbra ?-- I want to know about what U breeding back there ?-- Spill da beans !-- U been messing with that Devils Tit again ain't U ? -- Mimosa ?-- I gotta look it up !-- I be back !

Good morning peeps! I hired a guy to mow my yard every week. I pay him well and provide all the equipment for him to work with all he has to do is show up. Well, this week I am trying to ge it done myself. He has been a no show & I like my lawn to look nice so I been trying to do it myself. I ain't cut out for this. I'm gonna give keef's caps a go. Can't say I'm real fond of coconut oil though.
caps.jpg

Over 13,000 varieties listed at seedfinders but no Mimosa !- I didn't expect to find it but I had to look !-- Umbra got access to genetics me and U don't even know exist !-- He breed them trich factories too !--

The THC and CBDS need an oil to bind with so they can cross from your belly to the blood stream easier !-- Don't have to be coconut oil !-- bacon fat or some bacon and eggs work fine !
I forgot to warm up the oven so I haven't been decarbing for some caps after all !-- I start over except with the oven on this time !

mimosa = clementine x purple punch. She sweet and delicious and leave you dazed and confused. Seriously excellent weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back