Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Bud, sorry to hear that. I just popped 3 of the Lemon Tree beans, forbidden jelly, black cherry punch, and candy cane. Another beautiful morning in California. Lots to do
Man you got some really amazing stuff in this next run really can’t wait to see how everything turns out hope you’re having a good morning

20180520_100709.jpg
No store bought seed !--Had to make them myself-!--- Just the children of a lesser God !- ( B.B. King) !-- Got room for 4 seed of 4 crosses !-- Can't find -- King Louie--x-- B.B. -- but they around !

ness, hermies are little yellow bananas that poke out of the plant, they have pollen in them, not balls. If you have balls you have a male plant. Get rid of that boy.
Buds says thanks for the well wishes but get your shots, that the shingles are worse than one night of fever, that is what he says. lOL, i say, i think about getting the shot. but not now, he was pretty sick for 24 hours..

Mr Wilson, dog, is a model today for some groomer coming to town. I hope he doesn't look stupid when he gets home. lol i will take a pic.

Rose -- The hermies I kill have balls and pistols (white "V"s)-- Both sexes on same plant !-- kill them faster than I kill a cockroach !-- Never seen no nanner !

So I ended up crossing that B.B. King boy out the house of Umbra to 13 different girls !-- Somewhere in them seed is a couple highly desirable monsters -- My job be to find them and clone them !-- Which means they can't die till they been in the pipe!-- It's gonna get complicated !-- Somebody gonna have to smoke much weed to find them !-- I'll do what I can !

Keef I heave some deepchunk x grape ape x that strawberry boy seeds I can send you

Morning OFC Rose, wishing you a pleasant day with your company. And, hope Bud is recovered.

Gloman, Nick nice looking plants you have. Everyone has a beautiful crops a growing. (farmer's)

I have a hermaphrodite (OG Kush), I watched a few YouTube video's but still don't know what to do with this hermaphrodite. I pulled of the round balls on one branch and will look for more. Should, I dispose of my hermaphrodite? I'm thinking of putting it out in the woods. But, I don't know about the light change and what it will do with the way OG Kush will grow. I don't know.:confused:

Ness, I don't claim to know a Lot, but I HAVE found that a predominate female plant that herms out with some male flowers will produce ALL female seed if there is no other pollen doner.
It MAY be more inclined to have hermi babies bit it IS one way to make all fem seed.

Bud that sounds right up my alley !-- Send away when U get ready !-- U know I'm still lusting for some them UBC Chemo seed ?-- I know U might not have any but keep your eye open for me !-- I'll get that package out to U this week !-- I'm just still having some problems with my left arm so I'm laid up on the heat pack !--
Gloman U gotta quit doing that !-- Dam !-- I send U some more seed !-- I need to get some aqueous silver and learn to make proper feminized seed !-- We'll learn together !

Gloman U gotta quit doing that !-- Dam !-- I send U some more seed !-- I need to get some aqueous silver and learn to make proper feminized seed !-- We'll learn together ![/QUOTE]

Lol. Well I haven't had to work with inferior genetics since you gifted me good seed, but in the beginning I had to find ways to work the brick weed seeds to my best advantage. Great need with no resources breeds many inventive ideas.
I haven't worried about sex much these days cuz I found better and more plentiful genetics here. You know bro I have no money to work with so most everything I have is home made.
I sure have learned a lot here and we aren't plagued with a bunch of youngsters who think they know it all.
Not putting anybody down, but its nice to learn from Real Pros.

Bud I got my seed out !-- but I'm having trouble figuring out what to send ! -- I got seed from 3 breedings -- I used that Super stud BlackBerry Snow Lotus-- Then I used his son from a Mazar-i-Shariff mom on Barney's Farm " Nightshade " and on SR 91 !-- Then these B.B. King crosses !-- 2 or 3 from each be OK ? -- There are some hybrids !

When U get ready G ?-- There's some other stuff I want to send U !-- I think all those were from that BBSL dad !--

Rose
I put 2 of each of those seeds in to germ and today 5 of 6 have popped and been planted. Hoping the 6th one pops today too.
Soon Ill be able to make meds for Barney. Thank you very much!

The 4 I decided to start today !

(AK 48-x- BBSL )-x- BB King
(GDP- x- BPU)- x- BB King
(Purple Haze -X- BBSL)- X- B.B. King
'79 X-mas Bud IBL

Lol. Keef you gave me your collecting disease!
I won't plant again till next spring but that don't stop me from collecting now. lol
Any time you got some you want to send me go right ahead.
8 varieties seems to be about all I can handle growing at one time. That's in the greenhouse. My back 40 patch is more or less left to the hazards of the weather now.

I popped beans yesterday, lol. Today I'm taking cuts of some things I sexed and some moms.
sour punch, mimosa, sour secret, chiesel, apricot head, orange super skunk, orange dot, box of chocolate F2, sour dubb, sour dubb x BoC, emperor purple, hazelnut cream, skywalker og, skywalker og x BoC, black mamba, Heath Robinson's purple wreck, buckeye purple x gdp, peyote purple x deep chunk, (super lemon haze x sour bubble) x Oregon lemon), King Louis 13th og x Oregon lemon, (lemon larry og x lemon thai) x Oregon lemon and sour dubb x Oregon lemon.

They not wet yet I so might change my mind !-- Maybe -- King Louie 13th -x- B.B. -- I got Squish-x- Oregon Lemon - x- B.B. too !-
U people are a bad influence on me !-- I almost had my Variety Chasing Disease under control !-- Bunch dam enablers is what ya'll are !-- I don't have enough room to plants everything I want !-- Them things Bud's sending sounds tasty ! -- I'm a sick man !

420 ish !--
Momma was a classy lady from the west coast -- Daddy jumped the border from Canada -- They hooked up in Texas and gave me this girl !-- Umbra's ( Plush Berry-x Strawberry Desiel )- x Strawberry Rhino (from Bud )-- I just call it Strawberry! -- fresh dried !
20180520_150830.jpg

Dang Umbra!
How do you keep track of all those varieties at one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back