Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. I am pleasantly stone this morning. I just gain a week. Now, I going to be watching for UPS. He's got my nerves up. Hope I don't have a melt down. (bolt)

It's Monday ?-- O.K. !-- Storm pushed thru last night -- We up to 4 inches of rain for the year so far !-- Like a rain forest !-- Except there is no forest and hardly any rain !
Ness -- U might might have to show that man what --Bat Sheet Crazy -- looks like !--
Still overcast and humid --We headed for mid 90s today !
I need to make some caps --

good morning, my thyroid is too high and i am a little nuts. lost 5 pounds in 5 days. that is nice, but. Hope you are all well and stoned. My company is coming in.

Rose need to load up on some indica edibles !-Slow her down to a crawl !-- I ain't saying nothing about them hypo- thyroid pills !-- but -- If your day is done and U wanna rock on ?

Tried to convince the doctor that I had Attention Deficit Disorder after my fall and would need some Ritalin to go with my morphine but he wouldn't buy it !--I always wanted to be good !-- I just seem to lack that skill !

Dam bugs tore the grow up pretty good !-- but it'll be back !- Life and timing don't always work out right !-- This would be the perfect time to move the grow but ain't got a place to move it to yet !-- I'm ready to set up a real grow !-- I got my genetics pretty much ready !-- The longer they wait the better I'm be- but -- Change is happening in the prohibition thing and weed grow slow --Time to get serious about the grow !

Good mornin ofc, just home from having an ultrasound, they took some pics of my aorta... checking for the aortic embolism or some such....I think this was brought on by the hunt for my peripheral neuropathy issue...more d*mn doctor bills...

What up everybody?
M.D. next week? Boy do I feel stupid! lol. ( or stoned ) That's cool tho cuz I wasn't prepared to do any grilling and I have no beer yet. Still got fireworks tho. Even after blowing my hand off I still gotta have rockets. lol

Rose I hope you enjoy your time with your company and that your thyroid settles down.

I have 2 pennywise x Valentine up m reaching for the lights! Ya!

Good afternoon ofc peeps...
My morning project today...yes I know I’m missing one block...I did a re-design after I got back home from the brick store...
Also I see that I have this thing set up backwards...I was gonna use the right side for the finished compost but I see that I’ll get a little hotter cook if I move the rough compost over to the right where it’ll get more sun...the work is never done...
View attachment 248939

I would place cinder blocks along the fence as well....other wise it will rot away....just saying

Fence boards are cheaper than cinder blocks...and I don’t need it any smaller than it is...

Guys,, my Wife brought home some strawberries today that was the size of small apples,,i kid you not. What the heck,,,i never seen nothing like it. My dog thanks he is in heaven. Our maker is awesome.

Last edited:
It's what I do Umbra !--
Weedman -- U saw me talk about Polyploidy ?-- The genetic doubling from a (2n) diploid to (4n) tetraploid ?-- Those strawberries are (8n) --Seedless watermelons are (3n) Triploids -- They get the seed by breeding a (4n) tetraploid to a normal (2n) diploid!-- Nothing in nature can fertilize it !-- I just say that because U praising the maker who is some lab guy somewhere was just funny to me !

Me and Da Gloman need to get busy learning to feminized seed so I can get back to it !--I got the genetics --the chemicals and a year's worth of zeroing in on making my own brand new tetraploid !-- That don't mean I ain't scheming on a way to get Bud's UBC Chemo to hook up with Umbra's Clock Work Orange so I can get me some tetraploid seed !-- I'm tricky like that!

Filled the pipe up with some Nurse Larry -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus-- Here smell my fingers !-- That's some serious sheet right there !-- Momma was nice and polite and had that little "What's that taste?" thing going on !-- I am amazed at how different momma and daughter can be !-- I would never guess this was any relation to the Nurse !-- Where my lighter ?

It's what I do Umbra !--
Weedman -- U saw me talk about Polyploidy ?-- The genetic doubling from a (2n) diploid to (4n) tetraploid ?-- Those strawberries are (8n) --Seedless watermelons are (3n) Triploids -- They get the seed by breeding a (4n) tetraploid to a normal (2n) diploid!-- Nothing in nature can fertilize it !-- I just say that because U praising the maker who is some lab guy somewhere was just funny to me !
Huh?? Oh,,i get it,,sorry i shouldn't have said that part. I promise i wont bring up a religious thing or saying again. My Bad. I do respect your believe or lack there off. I didnt mean it in a bad way.
And no im afraid i missed the diploid thingy. I smoke to much weed i guess. Lol

I'm the rude one Weedman !-- This NL-x- BBSL I got in this pipe ?-- I'm press some oil one day from this and put it in hash oil cartridges !-- Ready made religious experience right there ! --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back