Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz there's 34 grow spots in this box -
20180520_162316.jpg
- I don't know how Umbra does it but the tag GOT to stay with the plant !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon ofc peeps...
My morning project today...yes I know I’m missing one block...I did a re-design after I got back home from the brick store...
Also I see that I have this thing set up backwards...I was gonna use the right side for the finished compost but I see that I’ll get a little hotter cook if I move the rough compost over to the right where it’ll get more sun...the work is never done...
758C097A-4ECB-4EE6-B82C-D7E61528138D.jpeg

So it looks Keef, like your done with them white flies huh? Yay!!!
83722584-4DBB-466D-A534-DCA418BA93D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Had to go change it RE !-- 7 rows of 5 one for utility --34 !-- The reason for that is that the lid is laid out in a checkerboard pattern with that many squares !-- find the center of each and drilled a 2 inch hole thru it with a 2 inch door knob bit !-- Didn't need to drill them all but I was high -- They was there so seemed like the thing to do ?-- I get all three of them cloners fired up I can make a clone or 2 !-- I hear rooted clones even have value ?--

I double coon dog dare them to blow the whistle and give me any kinda wiggle room !-- I'm come up out the belly of the beast driving a team of fire breathing monsters !

exactly. When I take cuts, I use rockwool. I label the row. Then when they go from bare rockwool to a 16 0z plastic cup I use masking tape and a marker. When they go into 1 gal or 7 gal grow bags, I write it on the bag with a paint pen.

I don't have to transplant as long as I flip them small -- the plant with it's neopreme collar and aero basket are moved as needed -- I used a piece of milk jug plastic --write on it with a magic marker -- It goes between the neopreme collar and basket -- When I take the plant I punch a hole thru the label with a hole push and attach it to the plant while it dries --label goes in each jar !--

The way I look at it is --Weed is all about the girls -- U can start seed -- sex and run it to see what U got -- but - A fellow could use one them boxes like I got kinda like an index card file -- There's 34 spots -- I probably got 2 dozen varieties in that box but it could be 34 different varieties?-- Pull the girl U want out --grow it up a ways and chop it into clones and grow them out !-- It's not about variety to me but it's all about that one specimen from the variety that shines !-Some like Umbra's BOC gonna throw a lot of phenos --The one I lost had a cafe Mocha thing going on !-- I got some more up and I'm looking for my Hershey Bar plant !-- Long as I got a piece of a plant in veg ?--I got it !--
I like knowing exactly how the weed is gonna be !--

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Sunday !-- Want some Communion Wine ?-- Might be a little stronger than U used to !-- 2 gallons of nice dry jacked up blueberry Merlot!
20180520_181116.jpg

Might be wanting some seafood soon !-- D.D. say I need to get a fishing license-- Silly woman !-- I don't need a license-- I got a cast net !-- but they for catching bait -- The speckled trout be running soon and they got this place over by the Bay with this street light -- Be plenty shrimp all up around that light at night !-- Get on the scoot with the net and a trashbag for fish under the seat and get what U need for supper without hardly slowing down !-- Only one rule !-- Don't get caught !

Good Morning OFC. I see everyone is busy popping beans. Sending Green mojo your way. Boy, I got a long way to go before I'm up and running smoothly. I do the best I can for now. I have been waiting a hole month for my lights and guano. And, now its MD. no mail another day of waiting. Crop isn't to happy.

:eek:coffee cup empty, bowl empty. I got to fix this and get ready to explore the outside.

Another over cast day. I have a problem that I don't know what is causing it. Rose can you please take a look and see if you know what causing the browning of the top side leafs of this White Widow. Or anyone that know this problem. Thank you

Attachments

• 101_1279.JPG
    101_1279.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 21
Morning Troops! I sat one of my BoC outside the other day 'cause it was too crowded in the grow room. Danggone thing decided to go into flower. Thats bad cause it is way early but it showed its true colors so today we gonna send Him to weedlovers heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back