Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already gotten more then that from one plant indoors so I know it is possible. I got nurse larry to produce 26 oz. and some larf from a 3.5x5 grow area all from 2 plants. With your skill I think I would set my sights a little higher but you know how much work it is.

Nick it just all about figuring stuff out for now -- and finding me some monsters for a production grow -- A kilo from a square yard per year will work for me !--I tried to estimate on the low side -- I'll probably use my boxes for cloning and nursery --I got a plan to switch to some drip and drain tables for bloom but I'm have to build them to fit the location !-- May even use 6 inch PVC pipe with caps -- drilled for grow holes -- --The pipe angled down so they drain into a res. --

Coming up on 4:20 here....
Hope that you are all doing well and staying high...
Been smoking some sockeye salmon..
20180617_113822.jpg

I had to go back a couple of pages to catch up. Nick, that blueberry gummer was a freebie I got from Attitude seeds. Glad it rocks your world. I have a bunch of 1 seed freebies, as you know. Much of what I sent you were those freebies. Yes I sent some of my work, but some of those freebies rock. NJ is accepting applications for growers. As soon as Christie was out of office, new Governor making things right. No one should go to jail for a plant. Can you imagine if they made being fat a crime, Christie and political name would get locked up. I wonder who would try and eat the other if push came to shove.
Went to a Reggae festival yesterday in Berkley. I smoked up half the audience, lol. I twisted 50 joints and passed them around. I had a great time. Slightly Stoopid, Stick Figures, and Pepper was the bill. All 3 were kick a**.

I can't do stuff like pass out joints at a concert or I would be in jail before the concert was over !-- We got Governor "Wheels " and his side kick who controls what bills will be voted on !-- Wheels done said there will be no legal weed in Texas under his watch !-- They ran the clock out on a bill to expand the mmj law from only CBD for epilepsy last session !-- Election in November might just change that !--
Still not sure about that paper packing legal grower stuff !-- If I make it until the end of prohibition without getting caught?-- I don't see any motivation to get legal !-- I'd like to but I'm not gonna pay to play or put my name on a round up later list !-- I do have a list of people I want to register as growers if it ever comes to that !--I don't think they would approve !-- I'll have to wait and see what kinda system they set up !-- I just want them to quit hunting us !

Umbra the pot fairy sounds like you had a great time, gotta love Berkeley :)
Keef national legalization is on the way my friend. .

4 am central --It's storming and I woke up hurting !-- Cane good to see U around !-- I wonder sometimes if I'll ever see the end of prohibition !--

Good morning OFC been having a heat wave up here hitting the 80s and that be hot for us here in the P.N.W. Getting ready to head into the Rainforest for a week backpacking trip Yay!!

Last edited:
Keef I'm with ya there on this prohibition.
I have more freedom cuz of my location but if they caught me I'd never get out.
Its just plain stupid to make a Plant that causes no harm and even Helps so many ppl illegal.
States and the feds are seeing the potential for huge income from taxing it now so the end is comming.

Good morning ofc, bout upper 80’s today warming to bout 100 for the weekend...

Good morning OFC been having a heat wave up here hitting the 80s and that be hot for us here in the P.N.W. Getting ready to head into the Rainforest for a week backpacking trip Yay!!
mrcane, I do wish I had your energy! Its gonna be 95 today, its already 90 and I'm stuck inside. Oh well there's always Netflix! I gotta tell ya Umbra You really saved my butt last year and I'm still not through the whole haul. I'm running 50/50 your gear and those Valentine crosses that Rose created. I have 8 of yours and they half an half indica dom / sativa dom. By the time fall gets here I should be able to finally be able to squish or oil most of my bud. My goal is to give my lungs a rest!

Good morning all, so nice to see you guys. I just rolled king size joint, and thought I would join you. Nick I am glad you are growing out all those plants. There is some good meds in there. Holy cow on the nurse amount. woa!
Cane, have fun in the rainforest, didn't you get weathered out last year?
Umbra, you be the life of the concert, good job.
RE, i know the heat is coming but i am not ready.
Hey Yard Dog, nice to see you . how are your pups? Keef, it is true, what are you going to do when you are legal?
I just re upped last week. Walked into the hotel and said where is the pot doc? I got a very bad lecture from the bimbo at the desk, maybe she wasn't a bimbo, I told her put up a sign and i wouldn't have to ask. Arrogant woman. Needs to smoke a joint. I have no patience for that.
I can't sleep at night, i hear crying children.

Good afternoon guys! I put another clone in a pot to replace the plant I found broken.
This morning I get up and all that is left of the new plant is the stem. grrr Could have been a cat or something else. Going to get another clone and replace it again.
This time I need to figure out a way to cover it at night until it gets bigger. Instead of replacing it with another Blackberry Fire I may try a Blueberry Muffin or a Zkittles for the heck of it.
Things happen oh well

upload_2018-6-19_10-24-24.png

This will be the 3rd time I have replaced that middle plant. I should just get two more clones this time to make it 6 plants anyways.

Have an awesome day you awesome people!

We do what we can Burning 1 !-- Rose what am I gonna do when the law changes ?-- Maybe a modest commercial grow ?-- Ideally I want to partner with someone who wants to open a weed store and I will supply the retail packaged product !-- Then again I may just supply a few street dealers -- I've done that before !-- One thing I won't be doing is punching a clock as an employee at some weed business !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back