Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys.

Another hot one on tap for today. ugh

Keef: I am glad you like the Black Angels. I love the jam in the van videos and "the entrance song".

Thegloman: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I need to do stuff in my shop today. I don't know how long I can last out there. 2/3s of the shop is insulated but it is still hot as hell down there anyways.

I hope everyone stays cool and has a great day! :)

Good morning Keef, OFC. Beautiful, Keef. Keef, did you see that alligator on the news this morning The biggest one record in TX, so they say. I saw a picture. That thing can jump out of the water swing around and eat you with one bit. The plants are growing right along. Just waiting on them to get bigger, so I can start to clone.

Don't say nothing !-- It is exactly what it looks like !-- Peach Wine anyone ?-- Strong peach wine ?-- I've had trouble with peach so time for a rematch!-- I gots myself a plan !
20180712_113500.jpg

Extracted crystallized THC, in terp juice...its probably the best tasting and most potent extracts...got to use a diamond miner to make them and it takes a lab. Jelly or "sauce" is super potent and tasty, I keep some CaliO sauce around its like orange candy...takes only one dab to get you there too. Peace

1.png

What up Kraven !-- I was reading !- THCa crystals suspended in a " The Clear" like extract -- Burn it on a nail ?-- Definitively gonna have to have me some !
We were talking about rosen presses the other day !-- U still build them ?
Still growing that Grass Monkey and Hippy Slayer ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate when something like this raises it's head !-- I coulda been perfectly happy with 70 % THC hash oil in an e-cig !-- Wait Keef there's something even better !--Harder to make too !-- Ain't that always the way of it ?-- Cold processing so the terps don't burn off til U ready to burn them off !-- It ain't funny !-- Umbra talking about making extracts using the least heat possible the other day and using terps in the same post ?- I'm have to add at him again ?-- Cold processing terp juice there Cuz ?-- When U gonna teach me to make them THCa crystals -- It all makes sense now !-- How far along are U ? -- U dog !-- Fess up !

So we done looped around and came back to Super Critical CO 2 extraction ?-- U ain't losing no terps that way !- Now about the THCa crystals ?---I understand the why of the THCa crystals - When U making them U keep it way below decarb temp !-- Making the crystals is beyond me !-- but -- I can be taught ?-- Might not be a good idea ?-- I just mess with stuff anyway !- I'd want to find a way to Crack those crystals into the tiniest of pieces in that terp juice maybe sonic jewelry cleaning machine ?- Add just enough E-J mix
to make it just viscous enough to flow in an e-cig ?-- I'm down with the e-cig hash oil thang just so we clear !
I mean 70 % THC ?- I am not sure I could tell the difference between 70 and 85 % ?-- The terps is where it's at ! - No doubt !- 2 Weeds --same tested THC level ?-- Which is best comes down to the terps !-- So Rosen Press for the masses and crystals in terp juice for the refined taste ?--

What up Kraven !-- I was reading !- THCa crystals suspended in a " The Clear" like extract -- Burn it on a nail ?-- Definitively gonna have to have me some !
We were talking about rosen presses the other day !-- U still build them ?
Still growing that Grass Monkey and Hippy Slayer ?

Yup still build presses, and steady making extracts.
Yea GM/HS and few others....

Thinking this is what I have on hand right now genetics wise, I have others that are held offsite.

San Fernando Valley OG

Instant Cookies [Dr. Strangelove pheno] - Bohdi

Frosted Orange [DNA Tangie X Starfighter F4 aka Fester]

Grass Monkey

Starfighter

Gorilla Glue #4 [Marrdog cut]

Hippy Slayer

Sunshine Daydream [Butter cut] – Bohdi

Night Shade - Barneys Farm [Discontinued 2006 indica up winner]

What a line up Kraven !-- U don't play !-- I got a Nightshade Cross I made before I lost momma Nightshade in the bug wars --NS was nice -- I used a BlackBerry Snow Lotus male on her!--Changed the terp profile but she a mind mower !-- I'm a little Snow Lotus heavy !-- Snow Desiel -x- BBSL made potent pink bud for me !-- Half Snow Lotus on both sides !-- Crossed that BBSL male on maybe a dozen girls ?- Still trying to figure out what I got !
Someone around here was looking for a press ?-- Talk to Kraven !--

Long hot day. Pool was delightful when got home. Smoking a mixed joint of choco fantasy and grape pearl and drinking an ice cold beer.

I just helped the wife order a pool so guess we getting an above ground mud hole for the summer lol...its fosure hot.

Speaking about the BBSL crosses, the terp profiles are All good. I'm guessing they lost something from the original parent cuz of bbsl is pretty dominate. But boy Howdey it brings the fire!

Keef
Check out nano particles.
I'm looking into the possibility of using some sort of home ultra sonic device. I'm Really interested in water soluble solutions for cbd And thc.
How easy would infusing foods be!
Been watching bong apitite on vice channel. They got some cool stash!

Gloman --I ain't found a BBSL cross yet I didn't like !-- I haven't really got to age any properly yet so U have to keep me updated on what happens - I think that dominance comes from that Snow Lotus-- out of Bohdi's !-- -- There's no blackberry profile but he sure did me right!-- I mighta felt a little foolish when I joked about "Where's Waldo? "-- All I had to go on was they said the BBSL "Bring the fire!"--
I took a chance and instead of breeding him to one or 2 girls ?-- I turned him loose on everybody old enough to breed !-- There's things I still don't know about!-- King Louie 13th -- x- BBSL
Cheesy Jones -x- BBSL
Couple more too!
I been crowding these Indicas into a corner -- I don't have the science to back it up but I'm hoping I drop kick one of them the right way with the right male I may get an explosion of different terepene phenotypes out the right breeding!-- I wanted Cherry ?-- Found one called the Cherry AK !-- Turns out to be the Cherry Pheno of AK - That says to me that the Indicas will throw different terp profiles !- I got AK -48 -x - BBSL mixing it up with the other Indicas!-- I think something will happen !-- I be watching and smelling !

Yo G - They don't grow like U would expect something
" mostly indica " to grow ?- They be potential monsters amongst them !-- I saw that giant indica Mazar-i-Shariff who gave me that baby boy by BBSL -- So a couple like SR91 and Nightshade got hit with that !-- They gonna work!
Most just seem like they wanna grow big!-- Or is it just me?
-- Another thing ?-- I don't think U can turn THC and CBDs water soluable without turning it into something else ?-- If U figure it out teach me!-- I can work with oil solvable !-

Last edited by a moderator:
I yell ya Keef,
I never thought I'd have a problem with Toooo big of a plant but Wow!
NS X BBSL is HUGE. In fact the only one that seems average in size is the SD. I looked in on a few stray girlz in another place.
The WI and NL X BBSL. They in native soil and maybe a forth the size of the greenhouse girlz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back