Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- Weed won't smoke itself !-- Let's not blow anything up that don't need to be blowed up ! -- Don't play with solvents in an enclosed area !
Back to my coffee and pipe !- Get my swerve on !-- Hope the fire stays away from Burnin1 and I been wondering about Nick !-- I hope he didn't get flooded out !-- Been some harsh weather this year !

Hehe, yeah sparkless is the way to go if you use flammable solvents............BOOM!

Pipe make my head go boom this morning !-- Probably should get up and be real ?-- Maybe after another cup of coffee ?-- Maybe I take a quick look at the garden while coffee brews ?-- Maybe- Maybe - Maybe !-- I'm good at maybe !

I'm curious if we have anybody who never used cannabis recreationally but started only to treat medical issues?
I'm trying to understand the mindset of those who so seem to covet the lies we've been told for so long.

I don't know G ?-- I don't understand that mindset --
Too small a box for my mind to fit !-- So many rules and laws even religous objections ?-I don't pay much attention to stuff like that myself--- Even the residue of the reefer madness believing generation ? -- I only wish I could get away with some devious sheet by saying they tricked me into smoking one those reefer cigarettes and it made me crazy!-- All dis sheet ain't my fault it was because of the reefer !
Edit :-- That reminds me !-- I need to watch --Reefer Madness --The Musical-- again soon !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC!

Heat advisory here until Friday.. ugh

I took a friend to a dispensary last week and he bought a pack a joints in a metal case. They looked like cigarettes and the papers they were rolled in look and tasted like cigarette papers. The joints even had a cigarette like filter. I am not impressed other than if you smoke one of those it looks like you are smoking a cigarette. New laws in Cali require better packaging and testing for pesticides and stuff. More costs for growers and consumers.

Keef: It will be a tough fight in Texas for legalization. The people may want it, but your lawmakers for the most part do not. Hang in there.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/...-see-signs-suggesting-texas-may-move-that-way

giphy.gif

Stay cool!

Burnin 1 it all hinges on the November election as to what happens with Texas prohibition -- Nice article !-- That's one of the places knows about the OFC !-- I expect them to just amend that law that helps no one and open up mmj to more ailments ! -- I'll be upset if they don't !

Rose they say it is always darkest before the dawn !-- Burying family and now this divorce got things pretty dark for ole Keef ! -- Without my medicine I'd be a basket case !--
One day at a time is how I'm doing it !-- Never know what tommorrow might bring !
I’m just a message or a phone call away man if you ever need someone to talk to

Thanks Bud !-- I have good days and bad days -- I been in the trenches growing weed during prohibition 24/7 -365 for at least the last 5 years looking to get my foot in the door when this madness ends -- I was doing it for us and now I'm gonna do it for me !-- They wanna do medical I got that after all I had to learn to treat myself !-- So I'm try to put my focus on that !-- The rotation picked a bad time to crash -- I'm putting it back together but I got the weed for caps or smoking weed not both !-- So I'm cutting back on caps and my body don't like it !-- This too shall pass !

Good morning y'all!
Gonna be another nice day here in the heart land. (Except I have to spend it pulling weeds) I'm getting a lot of cantaloupe comming on and tons of cucumbers. I love bread n butter pickles so its time to break out the canning supplies.
I hope you all have a great day!

Good morning OFC. Keef, I'll be cloning to day. I'll post pictures much later. Have a good one. Cheers

Good morning all. Another hot one on tap today. Plants are taking it in stride. Wish I was.

Hello OFC!

Hot and smoky out today. Heat advisory is still in effect. The town of Mariposa is readying to evacuate some residents due to the Ferguson fire. I am safe thankfully.

Have a great day People!

Fryday and glad to be home. Yeah you could smell the fire and see all the haze in Fresno, coming from Yosemite. Very long day. Hot all day. But finally home and in a/c. Parched to the bone. I didn't even see what happened to that first beer, lol. Gone in 30 seconds. Time for a fatty and swim trunks. I did get the echo pod ultrasonic level sensors to work, some of them. Half were bad from sitting outside in the weather for a year. So now we can do a dog and pony show. I setup 4G modems at each generox, so now everything can be remotely viewed and manipulated.

flying out of massachusetts(not boston) to orlando florida next week to visit mrs. fogeys brother. i want to share some of the old fogeys wares(maybe a quarter ounce and a quarter sheet of brownies). what is the best way? shipping or in my carry-on? i am not planning on checking luggage but i can if needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back