Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

Those beautiful plant pics inspire me.

giphy.gif

Good morning all. RE, i am so happy for you guys. i know what you mean about changes in looks, i see my older sister in my face all the time, it doesn't make me happy. LOL I hope i didn't offend calling the jellybean a frog.

Ness, those look great.

We got some work done outside yesterday, that felt great. It is a beautiful summer morning with a hint of chill in the air. High of 93 today so cooling off. ha.
Umbra, how goes it with you? How is the lemon tree? Is she a tree like mine? My indoor is bigger than my outdoor, weird huh. She had a slow start and was a bit picky about her soil .
I have a "pennytine" that is beautiful indoors. She will make nice meds.
Rose, the lemon tree and everything else is in limbo. working 12 hour days 6 days a week. fighting with 3rd party who does the medical evaluations, and prepping for colonoscopy next week. I spend more time in the bathroom than in the grow space. Working in the heat takes its toll on me. Recovery takes longer. Plants will probably be dead by the time I get to them.

Oh no, that is horrible. 6 days at 12 hours? I would be dead too. You poor hard worker you. I have a tip, put your grow in your bathroom. ha kidding. Is there an end in site? I would say you passed the fit test. I would be dead with your plants. Rest please.

Just passing through thought I better let U guys know I'm still alive and kicking !-- I'm packing my bloom equipment up -- Can't bring myself to shut veg down yet -- Still hoping for a miracle in the form of a place to move it without having to give up some these girls I can't replace !-- All in all I'm holding my own !-- When this is over I'll be able to get me a place to grow -- It's the getting from here to there that is my problem !-- In the long term I'm good it's the short term I don't have an answer for yet !-- I'll be back around but with the head injury I ricochet around emotionally !-- I'm getting a handle on it slowly !-- I get a place to grow I'll be fine !-- Anyone need to get hold of me talk to the Gloman -- He can find me pretty quick !
Later my peeps !--

That is my intention. We are doing upgrades as Crush season is starting. The upgrades will take another 3 or 4 weeks and Crush should be over by Thanksgiving, lol. I saw that they were expecting 547,000 tons of grapes at this 1 facility and there are 4 others larger facilities than this 1. That's a lot of wine.

I had my seed out taking stock !-- OFC has hooked me up over the years -- I lost my Master Kush which was the only thing I was growing that I bought -- I get it back one day -- I like some Master Kush -- So everything I'm growing came from U guys or descended from it !-- I been trying to avoid what may be an awkward situation !-- I'll probably end up near Austin and if all works right and I can do a Commercial grow -- Somebody might have to compete with monsters born and bred under his nose on his site !-- Like I said -- AWKWARD !-- I'll catch up in a few days!-- Still haven't read the post I missed !-- Gotta go got stuff to do !
Umbra I'm bottling wine today !-- Got 6 --750 mil bottles on the stove killing the yeast!-- It be what it be now !-- Needs some age on it !--

Guys, there have been times in my life I have had to shut down my grows due to health, work schedule, moves, ect. Take care of yourselves first. Life is too short to stress about the little stuff. You will grow again.

Umbra: I have had that procedure. The worst part of it is the night before drinking that vile putrid stuff that cleans you out. I wish you all the best.

Keef: Been worried about you. Thanks for checking in with us.

Oh by the way Keef. Maybe you should copyright your brand name as Keef before other imposters move in on you. ;)
5903710137_c5ea586a3f_b.jpg

Every week, 2 co workers come out to Cali to help with the upgrades. 1st week I hooked a brother up with some of my work. Last week I hooked up a guy from South Carolina with some of my shine, wink, wink. He never heard of green dragon, and since mine is amber and not green, I just called it shine.

Every week, 2 co workers come out to Cali to help with the upgrades. 1st week I hooked a brother up with some of my work. Last week I hooked up a guy from South Carolina with some of my shine, wink, wink. He never heard of green dragon, and since mine is amber and not green, I just called it shine.

Hehehe!
You bad umbra! I'm sure you told him what was in it tho.
It don't take much of that to make ya howl at the moon.

(Squish -x- Oregon Lemon )- x- BlackBerry Snow Lotus ---
Lordy what have I done ?-- Headband is called that because they thought Jock Strap wasn't a good marketing ploy !-- Some people like that kinda stuff ?-- She sooo Funky !-- Wonder what her seed by BOC gonna produce ?-- Oh ! That stinks ! -- Potent ashell !-- I got seed to her put up !-- Night Shade -x- BBSL whoa ! -- I'm keeping that one !-- I got seed to over 2 dozen crosses I made -- Stacked Dank !- Only question is terp profile --
Green Dragon Shine !-- That's funny Umbra !- That alcohol take it straight to the head !
Burnin 1-- I ain't ready to put a label on it -- I still make some vinegar on occasion !-- Don't think I haven't thought about combining wine and weed !-- Green Dragon is just to potent for most so I wanna make some don't hit U like a brick wall and is pleasant to drink !
Enough !-- I got stuff to do and I'm hanging out with ya'll -- Back to work !-- I just want to get this behind me and move on!-- Seems I developed a passion for growing dank !--

We took Bucky in to the vet and they hooked him up to a drip to get him rehydrated...about 8 hrs a couple new prescriptions and $300 and he is feelin pretty good...nice to see his energy levels up...running around like a puppy...I may hook myself up to that bag...

2RE
I'm SO happy for you that Bucky is feeling better.
Its expensive to take him in every couple days for IV.
Can you arrange with your vet for you to do it at home?

Hehehe!
You bad umbra! I'm sure you told him what was in it tho.
It don't take much of that to make ya howl at the moon.
I had a bunch of fruit and mixed it with the shine. He never tasted the weed. I proofed down to 120 from 190.

2RE
I'm SO happy for you that Bucky is feeling better.
Its expensive to take him in every couple days for IV.
Can you arrange with your vet for you to do it at home?
Yes, we got the it bag and instruction to do this at home, so that is the plan...

Good morning OFC. Keef hang in there things always seem to work out. I hope you can fine a place with space. Your going to make a killer of a grow when it's up and running.
Rose, what ya up to, today? Farming LOL. Rose where are our smiley faces? My computer is starting to show signs of braking down. And, Luna ate my cam. charger. Yes, she use her nose to get in a big storage tub and got my cam bag out. Luckily my cam. was on the kitchen table but she got the charger.
100_0596.JPG

This is Luna she a little bugger.

Good morn everyone, It's 8am, I'm getting a late start this morning, I got to get motivate. I'm going to snap some picture of the mother plants (SR and WH) I put them outside in the green house (but it white). They are in bloom. It's been rainy here these last few days.(bong hit)

Good morning OFC, well I finally feel like I'm back in the grove. Put 8 seeds into cups (thank you Rose) and now we start back into growing,,,,,I'm so happppppy could be the vape and coffee helping :cool:

keef did you every consider doing some consulting work. My brother, who is a 65yr old Manic Depressant, will not use a computer and has been smoking weed since he was 14 but never knew anything about growing. When he got me into smoking about 8yrs ago we decided to try growing. I connected to MP and we were off, He lived in a small apartment and had no place to grow himself so I volunteered a space in my basement that i turned into a small grow area. I would download everything I could find , print it out and give it to him to devour, he become a grow junkie. After a time I needed to grow myself and he needed to move on. Now he has 3 or 4 growers he works with helping with set up feeding and eventually harvesting. I still send him any info I garner from here and he puts it into his master plan ( its all in his head, scares the hell out of me at times.)

Just a thought that might help or noto_O Life is to short to stay down very long.
"Smoke em if you got em"

Good morning OFC. Wake n bake Sunday. Fresh hot cup of Joe and tokin on cookie cube and some Jersey OG. Enjoy the day everyone

good morning, nice to see all of you. Umbra, this is your mother talking, did you rest young man? I hope you are ok.

RE, do you need some tincture for your dog? it would be my pleasure.

SmokinG, awesome. what did you plant.? Keef, that is a good idea. He has a lot in his head too .

Ness, what a beautiful dog. Man, you have really come a long way in your growing, good for you. The smilies are very lacking here. See the smilie face on the left on the second line up top of the post? that is the smilies.:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
That's all we have so far.

It was fun to work outside yesterday. The plants are in flower. woo hoo. Need to pop more cbd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back