Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC
Crowns are not as bad as they used to be Rose. I had a couple this year. My dentist has a 3D printer thingie that makes a new crown in about an hour. No more temporary crowns put on until your permanent crown comes back from being made.

have-a-nice-day-comments-good-day-scraps-have-a-nice-day-glitters-xHyIdT-clipart.gif

Hi guys, thanks for the good words, i did fine. The new dentist used to be a pediatric dentist so we were compatible.:) I will do the implant next month. Expensive much? holy cow.

Rose you might want to look into getting that implant done over in Mexico there is some pretty amazing dentist over there and at the price of what you’d probably pay for that implant where you’re at you and Bud would probably get a vacation and your implant done For the same price I think that’s what I’m going to do

Before they used the 3D printer to make implants and crowns, they used a cnc milling machine designed to do it. The 1 I repaired was made in Germany.
Bud you are absolutely right about implants and Mexico. I worked with a couple people who have gone to Mexico for implants.

Hey all, little embarrassing question. I have 8 out of 9 seeds sprouting. I'm putting under a couple of cfl but I can't remember when and then when to move into veg tent? I was fine until 75 hit now everything's going to pot.:confused:

Hey Rose, a few years back I spent 3 months in a little village up in the mountains of Ecuador, had all my old fillings replaced and an extraction and a complete cleaning. I don't believe the whole procedure was more than a few hundred dollars and had a wonderful vacation as well, room and board in a BB is real cheep. Just a thought.:cool:

Good morning all,
Granpa, let the seedlings grow for a couple of weeks. What light do you use for veg?
I would love to go to ecuador! LOL, my nephew spent time there in the peace corps. I only have one implant so I think i will stay here. But thanks you guys.
Smoke isn't as horrible as the last few days. I am sending bud to get those special masks. A girl needs to garden. Lets smoke some pot.

Rose
How awefull! Having to wear a particle mask just to be able to garden is the PITTS!

OFC -- I'm still alive and kicking -- It's just that my crazy got loose and I don't like people to see that side of me -- Hopefully I'll get it back under control and be back around soon enough !-- I still haven't caught up on the post-- Rose I got 6 implants on the bottom that hold a bottom place !-- Works just fine -- but they were expensive !-- Got enough metal in my head that if I hold it just right I can pick up a Mexican radio station!-- Ya'll keep the faith -- I'm trying to get my crazy under control !-- Ain't not one of us that don't have problems !-- Watch Grandpa and make sure he knows when and what to do !-- Getting old is a beech !-- I used to have a fine mind !- Look at me now !-- Don't look so fine anymore !

Good Mornng OFC

Rose I had a crown removed the root pulled and a new post screwed into my jaw a couple months ago. When it happened I forgot what tooth he was doing. I thought he was doing just a crown on another tooth. I realized what happened afterwards. ha ha I always ask for a prescription for one adavan(sp) before I go and have any major stuff done. I always walk in and walk out of the dentists with a smile because of that. I think the combination of the adavan and the cannabis make me forget stuff sometimes but I sure don't stress at the dentist. They tell my smile is contagious. :)

Keef hang in there. We are all getting older.

Have a great day guys!

I'm hanging best I can Burnin1-- Having a support group like this is priceless !-- I been hurting in mind and body for awhile -- I told a dentist once "We not gonna hurt each other are we ?"- He wouldn't see me again !-- Adivan ?-- They used to give me all sorts of stuff -- What we're those "Bars" they used to give me ?-- They take an x-ray of my head and ask me what helps ?-- I'm glad I quit all that stuff and the drinking too !-- Straight and sober except for weed !-- I owe some people some seed -- Don't let me forget !
Today It is hellhot and the body hurts --everywhere --
I hate to do it but I guess I gotta tear down veg if we gonna sell the house -- I don't like it !-- I do got some monsters in seed form so I can start over -- Growing stuff I bred !-- This too shall pass but it don't help the now !-- Still for some reason -- I got an angel watching out for me !-- I'll try to be around more often my mind just hasn't been working right ! -- Thanks again for the support -- I'll get thru this somehow !-- My new grow system is already built in my mind !-- low angled "Drip and Drain" tables -- Gonna build them outta wood and then seal the wood -- No exposed water so I don't need a dehumidifier -- These lights will work for now but I need an upgrade !-- Time to start growing bigger plants in a real grow !-- Aero works great for cloning and I'll probably keep cloning that way !--
I just need go get better control of my mind and get up and back to it !
Later !

Keef: Whatever you tear down you can build back even better. Your knowledge, your seeds and your grow set up will get you going again soon after you move.

It will be awesome.

Thanks Burnin1-- I know it's true !-- I see the defects in my present system and know how to fix them -- I was more into breeding me something to grow than the growing itself !-- Lots of top notch seed passed thru my hands for awhile there and I kept a share-- I bred the best to the best leaning heavy on Indicas !-- U breed dank to dank U get dank !-- My plan has always been to get my foot in the door when Texas rolls over and I wanted something I could be proud of !-- I had hoped to partner with a suit !-- Few of them have grow skills and business skills !-- Then of course there is the OFC !-- My resume if U will ?-- I wanted to get set up before this and put some stock up but it didn't happen that way -- I'm still working on finding my "Suit" -- Set it up where there is no paper trail between us to protect them -- Then when they blow the whistle I can bring the plants to the legal grow !-- The back up plan is to grow and supply a couple dealers if all else fails !-- I can grow well enough and I certainly have the genetics and back in the day I had 3 dealers I supplied with weed I brought in -- Some may think I reach too high but I know what I got !-- Texas born and bred and they can hold thier own against all comers !
I'm down now but I been here before !-- I get back up soon as I can!-- Some would think I'm too old to start a second career but all I got for them is a middle finger !--

Burnin1 - I don't know how to post those music links like ya'll do but I been listening to "Land of Confusion"-- by Disturbed !---I like the video too !
Is it too soon to say I was right about political name ?

Still packing my bloom -- U know if I used all my boxes for cloning ?-- 25 -34 grow holes in each and I got 12 boxes ? -- That should be enough clones at a time no matter who U are !-- I been basically running a nursery and bloom without a real veg !- I look forward to a real grow --- I wanna fill up a warehouse !
Try to find another grower in Texas with something like the OFC who got his back and the genetics I got ?-- Ain't one ! -- That's what gives me hope that I can get in the door when Texas rolls over !-- I'm not gonna just put my foot in the door -- I'm kick it off the hinges !-- Shouldn't surprise anyone around here--U know how cocky I can get ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef: it is easy now to post videos from youtube. Click on the share button to bottom right in the video. A window will pop up. Click on the copy button in the window. The come here and paste. :)

Good morning y'all!
I been setting up my new grow space. This should give me enuff room to keep self sufficient.

Attachments

• 0819181626.jpg
    0819181626.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 0820180908.jpg
    0820180908.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 0821181715.jpg
    0821181715.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 0821181717.jpg
    0821181717.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 0822181251.jpg
    0822181251.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 0822181255.jpg
    0822181255.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 26
Woohoo gloman, that is nice. It is fun isn't it?
Good morning all.
another day of bad air.
Hope your all well and as high as you should be.

Sorry OFC -- I'm locked in the Rage and don't know if I can reel it back in this time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back